Retribution Lazy Macro 5.04 (work in progress)

Here’s my contribution. I kept Holy Avenger off the macro (and sometimes Avenging Wrath) to time it with Heroism/Time Warp. Inquisition is also out of the rotation–gotta keep the hotbar filled somehow ;).

/castsequence [nomod] reset=5 Judgment,Crusader Strike;Templar’s Verdict
/cast [nomod] Exorcism
/cast [nomod] Hammer of Wrath
/cast Avenging Wrath
/startattack

Here’s my AoE version:

/castsequence [nomod] reset=5 Judgment,Hammer of the Righteous;Divine Storm
/cast [nomod] Exorcism
/startattack

Zooropa! I appreciate your macros man, thinking i might main my paladin again :smiley: I got a question for you:

/castsequence [nomod] reset=5 Judgement, Crusader Strike;Templar’s Verdict

I can never get Templars Verdict to go off with this macro. Am I missing something? New to one button macros. I have just put Inquisition, Temp Verdict, and Divine Storm on separate buttons to control them better.

Thanks for the help

This macro is not working for me either, anyone out there have a good one to share?

It wont work because TV need 3 HoPo to activate and use, with that sequence you only get 2.

Here is one that works for me , it keeps Inq up only at 2 pts but seems to be fine never letting it fall off , It also TVs at 3 pts. hope you like it and give it a try.

/castsequence reset=target crusader strike, judgment, inquisition, crusader strike, judgement, crusader strike, templar’s verdict

/cast [no mod] exorcism

I do like having divine purpose as a talent and wish that i could add

/cast templar’s verdict

into it but for some reason it wont catch and use the procs like exorcism art of war procs. Any help there would be great.

This is what ive just used to clear Kara. Keeping Divine Storm separate. Adaptation of the above,

/castsequence [mod]Hammer of Wrath;reset=target Crusader Strike, Judgment, Inquisition,Crusader Strike,Judgment, Crusader Strike, Templar’s Verdict
/cast Exorcism
/cast Guardian of Ancient Kings
/cast Avenging Wrath
/use 13
/use 14

My original macro works, you have to use a modifier to fire off Templar’s Verdict (I use the ALT key). I didn’t intend the macro to fire off TV automatically, but rather to spam Judgement and CS until I was at full Holy Power and then choose what I wanted to spend it on (TV, Inquisition, Word of Glory). I modified the macro a little more to add Sacred Shield, for those you spent the talent point on it and fire off Exorcism when off CD or during Art of War (not perfect but close enough):

/castsequence [nomod] reset=4 Judgment,Crusader Strike;Templar’s Verdict
/castsequence [nomod] reset=3/alt Sacred Shield,x
/cast [nomod] Exorcism
/cast Avenging Wrath
/startattack

here is my ret one button single target macro, it prioritizes exo and hammer over judge and CS, casts avenging wrath when its up and casts execution sentence when its up. with no modifiers, i keep TV,WoG and inquisition on seperate buttons

/castsequence [nomod] reset=5 Judgment,Crusader Strike
/cast [nomod] Exorcism
/cast Execution Sentence
/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast Devotion Aura
/cast Divine Protection
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

the single target macro, with a 553 ilvl on my ret pally on uther, with a stand still boss fight keeping inquisition up and using guardian gets me around 65k peak dps. and round out at about 45k. its a very good macro in my opinion. dps depending on group buffs

and the aoe macro with divine storm on another button

/castsequence [nomod] reset=5 Judgment,Hammer of the Righteous
/cast [nomod] Exorcism
/cast Execution Sentence
/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast Devotion Aura
/cast Divine Protection
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

That’s good stuff Ben i will be using yours as is with just a few personal modifications/choices.

thanks for posting your macro!

I have a bit different talents and glyphs so I’m going with this.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [mod]Word of Glory;reset=target Judgment,Inquisition,Crusader Strike,Judgment,Crusader Strike,Templar’s Verdict
/cast [nomod]Exorcism
/cast [nomod]Hammer of Wrath
/cast [combat]Avenging Wrath
/cast Sacred Shield
/startattack

[quote quote=3736]I have a bit different talents and glyphs so I’m going with this. #showtooltip
/castsequence [mod]Word of Glory;reset=target Judgment,Inquisition,Crusader Strike,Judgment,Crusader Strike,Templar’s Verdict
/cast [nomod]Exorcism
/cast Sacred Shield
/startattack [/quote]

Hello John,

I really liked your macro and would like to know which glyphs are you using it for some time the macro hangs for me.

Tyvm

pure 1 button as good as it gets retribution paladin macro…note: i have the talent (holy prism) and glyph of (Inquisition).give it a go and see what you think :slight_smile:

/startattack

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,exorcism

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,hammer of wrath

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,judgment

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,crusader strike

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,templar’s verdict

/castsequence inquisition,sacred shield,holy prism

/cast divine protection

/cast avenging wrath

/use 10

/use 13

/use 14

sorry about the gaps between each line

[quote quote=3736]I have a bit different talents and glyphs so I’m going with this. #showtooltip
/cast [nomod]Exorcism
/cast Sacred Shield
/startattack [/quote]

Hello guys. im new to this site and i love it already. I have been using the lazy macros from this site and the addon for a good while now. Probly since the launch of Cata, but not to sure. I made a little tweek to Johns’ macro cuz i found myself getting locked up at TV and the end of the sequence. So i took it off and placed it on my bar next to the macro. By doing that it dont hangup, except during CS and Judgement CD’s, but im hitting a dps of a steady 16-17k and im only IL394 and level 86. Try it out and let me know what u think. Great macro, just a little tweek… hope u dont mind John.

#showtooltip

/castsequence [mod]Word of Glory;reset=target Judgment,Inquisition,Crusader Strike,Judgment,Crusader Strike

/cast [nomod]Exorcism

/cast Sacred Shield

/startattack

And sorry for the gaps. I dont know why it did that

I don’t mind at all that’s what this site is all about! I find myself slamming TV (which is in button 1 for me) anyway so taking it out of the macro is a good idea.

I’m going with yours and it’s working just fine, even in pvp. situational needs apply of course, but as an opener then you see where you are. cheers.

John

Whats with those numbers 0, 1, 2, 3 etc? All they do is try to use different gearslots.