Retribution Macro Shadowlands 9.0.1 - BY ALL THATS HOLY

Well very happy to hear it.

And now, you can apply the same to other classes / specs, it will open a new range of possibilities ( for example fury warrior, shaman enh, etc… )

Cheers

1 Like

it really does! appreciate you bro, I cant wait to try it out with the other classes, I wish I knew how to do this when the Heart of Azeroth first came around haha again thank you much, these macros allows me to enjoy the game much more when normally I wouldn’t be able to.

Cheers! :beers:

1 Like

Hello, here i am again :-). Is ist possible to get “Seraphim” in the makro … perhaps with a delay ? And can i have “Final Reckoning” on my target ? becouse when i cast it there a the targeting for an Area, is it possible to cast it on my target Person ? I hope you understand what i mean… comming from germany and my school english is many years old :slight_smile:

I encourage, to try new classes u havent played yet.

Then the “circle” will be completed .

HEHE

1 Like

Im getting there haha, War, Priest, Monk, and mage are what I have left. it will be exciting once im able to make my final choice haha

你好 我需要一个正义之剑 十字军打击 灰烬唤醒 圣殿骑士的裁决 四个技能循环的
正义之剑 十字军打击 灰烬唤醒 神圣风暴 四个技能的循环

Excellent macro! My question is if I am tallenting into “Sancified Wrath” instead of “Final Reckoning”, may I just delete that from the HAMMER_WRATH sequence leaving only Hammer of Wrath and Consecration? What is the reasoning why Consecration is in this macro? I usually don’t use this spell in my rotation - let alone being used when the target is below 20% health. Please let me know.

Sorry if this is a noob question - is this actually 3 macros that I need to import into GSE and put on my spell bar?

In other words, I would put Hammer_wrath on 1, RET_Single on 2, and RET_AOE on 3?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello there.

Yes

You press 1-2 in single target situation, and 1-3 in aoe multi damage

Cheers

1 Like

The macro changes a bit depending on what Covenant you are.

if you are venthyr Then you should go Ashen hallow - wings - Hammer of warth spam.

Thanks a lot! loving it

1 Like

I’ve just started using Logitech G Hub, is that the mouse software you use? If so I’d appreciate it if you could please walk me through how you set up your mouse to use these macros.

Hello there @Ketrew

The software i use, is the old Logitech Gaming Software ( LGS ) not the G-HUB ( because of my old everliving g700s )

Its it pretty straightforward, apologies in advance, but igot almost no time recently.

Theres a video from @lutechi using a bit if i can remember .

So it goes like this:

1st create a keyboard macro ( asign new command )
2nd record a keypress sequence which are the keys you want to use on wow ( for example 1-2 or 1-3 )
3rd click and drag the recently created macro to your logitech mouse or keyboard .
4rd and last create a profile for wow, which you need to select the .exe or executable app in the folder

Cheers.

PS: VERY VERY important TIP , when you set a macro with your software your TOTAL delay time should be around 100-110msec ( and that is 50msec keyup + 50 msec keydown ).

Thank you this is a big help as I didn’t understand the delay time. I’ll fix that now

Does this look correct? Screenshot by Lightshot

2 Likes

Hello, any update for this macro? i have low dps with this macro ( sim 70-75% on dummy…) can you update ? please… Wednesday raid and mm + and no solid ret macro for sl… unlike the macro bm, destro lock, sp, dh sl 90+ sim

2 Likes

Yes, exactly like that.

Now you should or could have two modes to activate ( or Execute ) .

Cheers
Like a switch ( alternate ) or DURING keypress

1 Like

hey im new to this, I wanna see if i understand this right. So Hammer of Wrath Macro…IS that for - 30% health on w/e im killing?

Nice one, thank you very much _:slight_smile:

hey you have missed out on a few spells on the macro (consecration, shield of vengeance, final ,reckoning and the covenant spell) ? this should be built into the 1 button macro as they are important

Casting consecration at any other time other then when EVERYTHING is on CD is a DPS loss. Thus 99% of time using it in a GSE Macro is a loss of DPS. SoV is situational and should be used when is needed. No point on sticking it on CD (and wasting a GCD) if you’re not going to be actively taking damage. Covenant spells and FR are both Major CD’s and should be used manually when most appropriate.

1 Like