Retribution Macro Shadowlands 9.0.1 - BY ALL THATS HOLY

Good morning everyone!

@ZMNY asked me to do a retribution macro ( performin “very good” on PTR / BETA ).

Remember game is in beta phase /ptr ( some addons working atm )

Did mine with my macro external software logitech gaming software, but ofc you can do it
with Corsair Utility Engine, Steelseries Engine, Razer Synapse, Autohotkey, etc…

105 MSEC KEYPRESS

TALENTS

2 , 2 , 1 , 1 , 1 , 1 , 3 ( Righteous Verdict, Blade of Wrath, Fist of Justice, Unbreakable Spirit, Divine Purpose, Selfless Healer, Final Reckoning )

…::: SINGLE TARGET MACRO :::…

dKd6caWsLeVvs61kvMjLWSvu3eK8lOCBqzNu1Ej7wk7xITPe)vrQ(TuDzvnuq0GfmCkvhurIdRYXe6CuklKkSueXILulhIhQK0trTmfEoftujvtLknzkjtx0fvQACq6zq11PI2OIu2QsHnRu02vK0hvk1SaHptj1PryKispgPrRuYWOeDsqQVbQUgW5vetdrDCLuURKyfLR8rXKS3D6m0(TTyV8d5kM0F2(mrBNyXU383sJ4XigJrCXtXzUvhrS4T59B8igIEt(XILrXqDnN3m0T8rM63sIEtoeVVTzhH(R2Hz)YRMyMiNihIx)38CoNYhfd1rr6B8igIEZix5JYv(Oym6zYsyy5aEu(Hym6zYsafmalYJlgJEMSeIOKbWbYtwmg9mzjGcgGf5bIXONjlHQ0oS6lRucdaWgoC5xeJrptA(1C(n6xc4aCBaikbuWaSarjGdWTbKhUym6zsZVMZVr)siIsgaharjGcgGfikbCaUnG8OIXONjlbCaUnG82eJrptwcOGbyrSf9UDliGrKIJIDriA7(mkhIj9pRuTy)t3PAXo(5u1IjHOzDu1IHSBsOoksxUYhfJrptwcvPDy1xwPeWJOOKLFigJEMSeIOKbWbYJlgJEMSeqbdWIsXUieTDFoKdXKq0SEOAXC(2NMZgnj6nXqIq0riYjIx5NajYBmYv(OyS8qS(ZV9WMucvB9ToeyvQA1FwvrP4v(jK8Z)zE5QumKipuhfPlx5JIXONjlHQ0oS6lRuc4ruuYYpeJrptwcruYa4a5XfJrptwcOGbyrP4v7WQVuouQumB)PqVU8WTum00EtSys)z7IvQuc

RET_SINGLE

Talents: 2211113

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-alpha17-shadowlands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Blade of Justice, Avenging Wrath, Templar’s Verdict

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Blade of Justice, Crusader Strike, Wake of Ashes, Templar’s Verdict, Judgment

Post Macro: Blade of Justice, Avenging Wrath, Templar’s Verdict

…::: AOE / MULTI TARGET MACRO :::…

dGdPcaWsfrVveTnfHzQqz2k4MkQ(LQ62kv7Kk7fTBPA)s6NkK8xGu)wudvjmyPmCs0bvu61krhJIZriwiPYsvswSiTCv5HkkEk0YiLNtvteizQK0Kjbtx4IaXLb9mjUUsQnQqQTQi1MvKSDfcFuHOdRYNju9nLYijHonGrRq1Jj6KesdJq5Au68KQMgqnocURimnuLodXvGOc6zhfi0PrvIkchuoa0xsKO6na7HNOMMXymfIZUogp)isCKiitdFEGCNoTjeZqC(1xFdI2d4BeWEaK7uhrq6tLFs4m5DLxCPadaHEQJiOGtDRhc6meNFYxEA4ZdK7EQsNHQ0zi(LNpQnnX02m0Pr8lpFuB2srWsxH4xE(O2mcGTBw6at8lpFuBjL590lsuBAwRiLn6Se)YZh1wXweXs3ee)YZh1MraSDZs3gXV88rTvSfrS0jq8lpFuB2srWsCSCw5ya7abrdr1hqFjmmuhrfHNcmLOdkxYuI6GdbtjUcOlUHPeNjVNEb1redOYrVUldGCN4Ihq(be6jUcOlUgtjoju)Ih07PkDgI)4EIddyhURV2s2ZJFV9ejvaEkKGbr1hqFjm0OoItc1VcoappKQmiU4bNFYxMQ0zi(LNpQTKY8E6fjQTIrqamDAe)YZh1MTueS0vi(LNpQnJay7MLbXfzFm)KVmvPZq8lpFuBjL590lsuBfJGay60i(LNpQnBPiyPRq8lpFuBgbW2nldgmiIkHsrbfDBIruuzUtKOIWbLezWGea

RET_AOE

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-alpha17-shadowlands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Divine Storm, Blade of Justice, Avenging Wrath

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Divine Storm, Blade of Justice, Crusader Strike, Wake of Ashes, Judgment

Post Macro: Divine Storm, Blade of Justice, Avenging Wrath

dSJObaWsKuVLKQTHOmtKOztPUucQBkQ(fvX3qjxwQDQK9c7gv7hfDyI(Rsj)MudeHmurQbtsgokCqQsFweDmkoUsvTqKQLkklMelNWdxk6PQwMcpxIjIeMQKMmIy6cxuKCAQ8muQRtjBebSvKIntsz7iqFeb5RkvzAiupwrJKQQhQuXOvQ04vk1jrunmKKRHu68uvURsHxlc3grAyqfldUFV55PY2AVmVv)ynqfVkTBEuWhdJXyyJ71k2vlWZA(Me2IeIOl0B7skf4e6POPffNMJ1GmQm45sUL0MCE0cc28WP5GoofTAsl7aldEkUAAXS3rtkdzivC2UWhOJFg9KCkWIfv45YPqttlkonVGkwguXYG7zklbtvdYOLfBSg4EMYsWuL6enTefTydMQytmBwddoLAndkDK6cCdEADjYLtHgve4(BjjqbF1ZeqbNEBhqbpZXtAGcEv44j6Waf8mhp5ak4u3(sl6sbve4vHJNOJbuWF0miGfFgonh)9(wnpCsB80IoxofAuXYG7zklbtvdIhSOfbo1TVS2ULLgveiqGabaa

HAMMER_WRATH

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Hammer of Wrath

Main Sequence: Final Reckoning, Consecration

PS: REMEMBER THIS IS A 2-WAY MACRO , HAVE HAMMER_WRATH MACRO ( 1ST PRIO ) WORKING WITH RET_SINGLE OR RET_AOE ( 2ND PRIO )

Cheers!

3 Likes

thank you so much - I’m really looking forward to testing this out today!

You sir, are one fine gentleman.

1 Like

how do you get this part to work? I’ve never done a macro inside of a macro before.

1 Like

its just 2 separate macro.

with your Mouse software or shk just make an alternating keypress seaquence

Example : 1-2, 1-2 one being the Hammer wrath macro, and number two being the MACRO for single ( or the Other one aoe )

cheers

2 Likes

Sorry for asking that and my bad english… the Macro for Hammer, should i hit it when i think it is time to do or is it in the sequenze and it will be hitting when i start the “Main” Single sequenze ? In and old post there where a macro and the owner wrote that copy it and leave them allone, it will working in the backgroud.
This it is because i am asking.

Hello @gunnar-wetzel-2

You could merge it on the main macro, but its prefered to the execute phase to have it apart.

Cheers.

What about using a “/cast [mod:alt] Divine Storm” modifier in the same macro?

2 Likes

of course.

i encourage every user to mod: alt ctrl shift the abilities they like

because of my mouse software ( and how awesome it works ), normally i have always 2 separate macros ( single and AoE ).

cheers

1 Like

Is there any way to stop this macro using Avenging Wrath? I prefer to have control over it and editing it in GSE doesn’t work. Other than that it’s a great macro.

Hello! @Amro_dir.

Of course it is.

Type /GSE and select the macro, then edit.

Careful select and delete all the lines ( PLURAL ) for Avenging Wrath ( Very important! dont left blank spaces between lines ).

Press Save button below and close, your GTG!!!

Cheers.

PS: i can edit the macro, should not be any problem like only read ( if you cant, just make another and copy all from one to another ).

This worked. Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Once I have imported the macro, it will not let me drag the icon to my action bar. It worked on your ret AOE Macro but not Ret Single. Is there any reason? or has anyone run into this?

1 Like

probably you have all the slots of the macros full.

try to delete one

cheers

Hi, for some reason in the ST macro it put in Hammer of Righteous, not sure if that was a mistake on your part or something else, but thought id mention it so other people can change it to crusader strike if same happens to them

For you @seraphim

Cheers!

I have the Hammer of Wrath macro as well, that’s not the issue
the issue is that in the Main ST macro (not the other ones) it uses Hammer of Righteous (not wrath) instead of Crusader Strike.
Paladin;s ret dont have Hammer of Righteous

Hello again.

No it does not.

Have u properly updated to latest version 2.6.17 ? ( even if it wa exported via 2.6.01 a17 )

Same talents as well? are u testing new prefix $$ ?

I tested again ( fresh new GSE ) reimported macro for 3 times, and cannot see the HoRighteous insted of Crusader Strike ( work as intented ).

If continues to do so, report it to @TimothyLuke on github

Cheers.

Yep, everythin is up to date, but I fixed it for myself, just thought id post it just in case, but glad to hear its working fine for others :slight_smile:

If you fixed yourself, why dont u share it what did you did ? :smiley:

Cheers

Loving these macros, first time ive used one that you use a sequence with. it took me a minute to figure out how to do a sequence in ghub but once I figured it out instead of just taping each macro individually and its working like a charm. currently leveling with this and the burst with the ability’s hitting so close together is awesome lol I cant wait to use this in PvP! haha again many thanks bro!

1 Like