RETRIBUTION PALADIN - BFA - UPDATED

Took the original, added some modifiers to make it one button for AOE and ST. Let me know what ya think
dOtkcaWsjkVfQSnsYSLkxwv3ek9lsCBG61kj7Ku7fTBb7xOFssLHjj63kmqjidvsAWu1WLeoijLomOJPuNtczHsHLkfTyPQLlQhssvpLYYuXZPYeLqnvatgctN4IsKUlu1ZG01Ls2ievBLKInlrSDikNwrJtj(SKQVlr1iLanwjOgnu8yroPsQPbKRPsNxk16GiRvc4BskZnbOEtRafUu1PBwka1hcqda29bXr7CqrrpO0k(lb2QtOEtZQ4tRlM6AvsdlmLhQ5ZU5i4ia1Bcq9MMsc6KOFVasLQd1hAkjOtI(L75QIAuAkjOtI(tLNABQbrtjbDs0VxaDRDP(stjbDs0JErl6st9dW9qHnOvWhIG900FAf7P147e2tR5muFZEAa5zy1lB2GwzF7MF3dDpbOqR5mu)WEAa5zy1lh2GMjFfiVvijZrGw18CKNsBAL9TRMFNJauVPPiWC9x(WdUD0JlmWaZGXJdXdrGN6dnLe0jrpoWdeif9omZse8r)cOIuHsnknLe0jrpoWdeif9jj3Hp63lGU1UudIMsc6KOhh4bcKIEyNGp6VOOlxk0QMFSWuEqak0QoCcwykpia1BAkjOtI(L75QIcfk0uBlbZitd7uWKNDL)Hcbu(0jZq9Ox)cMptBDAeOrdlm0c2ToiFgzFqMJa7PqHe

Hey there.

I find the macro sometimes is overpooling my holy power and I am losing out since it isn’t casting Templar’s Verdict often enough. I know macros are never perfect so this is to be expected. Just curious what speed you run it at? Maybe if I used the same I would see better results.

Thanks.

[quote quote=61100]Hey there.
I find the macro sometimes is overpooling my holy power and I am losing out since it isn’t casting Templar’s Verdict often enough. I know macros are never perfect so this is to be expected. Just curious what speed you run it at? Maybe if I used the same I would see better results.
Thanks.[/quote]

4 times per second :slight_smile: 25ms.

Excuse my ignorance, have been out of the loop for awhile. How do I apply that script to the addon?

Nice makro, but can you tell me your secret ? Same gear, same items, 25ms , no more than 3,5k !!
Can you wrote me a makro wish ashwell on CD and Inquisition on CD ??

Thanks and nice work !!

In game /gs click to import copy paste codes to there and thats it.

[quote quote=61344]Nice makro, but can you tell me your secret ? Same gear, same items, 25ms , no more than 3,5k !! Can you wrote me a makro wish ashwell on CD and Inquisition on CD ??
Thanks and nice work !![/quote]

None of my macros includes CD because their usage are situational. It means you have to use them when needed not all the time :smiley:
We have 2 CD rightnow. Put your cooldowns to R or F button so you can use them whenever you needed as like me :wink:

In game /gs click to import copy paste codes to there and thats it.

[quote quote=61344]Nice makro, but can you tell me your secret ? Same gear, same items, 25ms , no more than 3,5k !! Can you wrote me a makro wish ashwell on CD and Inquisition on CD ??
Thanks and nice work !![/quote]

None of my macros includes CD because their usage are situational. It means you have to use them when needed not all the time :smiley:
We have 2 CD rightnow. Put your cooldowns to R or F button so you can use them whenever you needed as like me :wink:

Hey TMUAR first of thanks for all the nice stuff you created been following you since Legion ^,^

just wondering if you could have a look over my ahk ?

SetKeyDelay, 25 ; Keystroke is sent four times per second
^!n::
IfWinExist Untitled - Notepad
WinActivate
else
Run Notepad
return
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
;Pause::Suspend
$q::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“q”, “P”)
break
Send q
}
return
$e::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“e”, “P”)
break
Send e
}
return
}

not sure if i run it the right way would be wonderful if you have a look over it …:slight_smile:

Can’t seem to find Wake of Ashes anywhere in the macro even though it should be talented

As like i mentioned it. Its a talent you should use when needed. Put it in a button you can click easly like a mouse button or something like that and i suggest it to use it to make AOE it does incredible damage and stuns it and also gives you 5 holypower.

[quote quote=61657]Hey TMUAR first of thanks for all the nice stuff you created been following you since Legion ^,^
just wondering if you could have a look over my ahk ?
SetKeyDelay, 25 ; Keystroke is sent four times per second ^!n:: IfWinExist Untitled – Notepad WinActivate else Run Notepad return #ifWinActive World of Warcraft { ;Pause::Suspend $q:: Loop { if not GetKeyState(“q”, “P”) break Send q } return $e:: Loop { if not GetKeyState(“e”, “P”) break Send e } return }
not sure if i run it the right way would be wonderful if you have a look over it …:)[/quote]

I use this.

SetKeyDelay, 25 ; Keystroke is sent four times per second
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 1000000000000 ; Rate of hotkey activations beyond which a warning dialog will be displayed.
; Increase it to delay the warning message.
^!n::
IfWinExist Untitled - Notepad
WinActivate
else
Run Notepad
return

#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
;Pause::Suspend
$q::
   Loop  
   {
    if not GetKeyState("q", "P")
      break
     Send q
    }
return
$e::
   Loop  
   {
    if not GetKeyState("e", "P")
      break
     Send e
    }
return
}

It seems nice but it comes hard for me to press alts during fight, because i used to play my own style of playing, but if you’re getting good result out of this macro then keep on using it. Everyone has different type of playing style so…

FOR THE HORDE - STORMWIND - WARMODE ON
ANDUIN FIGHT

just curious as to why shield of vengeance is left in the macro if your keeping CD’s out of it for situational reason ? best kept off CD incase the pesky alliance come along :smiley:

I don’t know i just wanted to add it :smiley: Take it off if you like :smiley:

Thanks man

Thanks man thanks, Your efforts have made me interested in World of Warcraft. Thanks

You’re welcome.

You’re welcome.

By the way i have updated the macros for BFA also suggested a Weak Aura string that i’m using since last week and it works perfectly because it shows that i’m not in inquisition when i’m not which i forgot most of the time and was dropping from DPS since BFA arrived but it’s returned to it’s casual rotation now. Almost everyone asks me why i’m not adding ALT’s or CTRL to macros for CD’s or etc. Why because if a fight like Mythic Raid or Mythic+ Dungeons i need to becareful when i use them and i don’t like to be too lazy to play a game with only one button.
Also don’t forget HASTE and CRIT must be a priority for your item choises but if theres a 10 level difference then use high one but if it is less then it don’t have to because won’t change your dps too much. Check your Global Cooldown and up your haste till it drops to 1 second or less (less is better).
So… feel free to ask anything if you have something in your minds.
By the way if your Warmode’s are online your PVP talents are as follows:
Gladiator’s Madallion
Blessing of Sanctuary
Jurisdiction
Lawbringer
Yesterday i was in wanted list of the Alliance like 6-7 times. :stuck_out_tongue: If you are going to a PVP i recommend you to change your third talent from Blinding Light to Fist of Justice because you gonna need alot of stuns as possible :slight_smile:
A tip: If you see someone below 115 level or less RUN! Their Legendary affects are still working and they will probably gonna carve you up. lol.

The Aoe one doesnt work for me, i go to /gs, click import, paste in the AOE one, but nothing comes up… any clues why? single target works like a charm…

My bad lol uploaded wrong one. I fixed it in the main text also here is AOE Macro:

dGJ8baWssv9wsvEnfzMKkMnuDti8lc(geTtb7fTBI2pu(jPOggPs)wkdvj1Gj0WHKdsHCzjhtfhNuIfsjlvjAXKcTCfEiPipfSmk1ZfzIuqtvLMSsY0P6IKs1Jf6zKCDi1gveTvLQSzLQA7Ks6WQ62uuFwj8DsbJur60s1OvugNs5KkQ2gPuUMOoVsLPrH6UuGZPimp8YWHGrAw7myZlHPfok8U0ebc3hVKEIGTsPuhfbJq7ZAdci6(SrhxdLKaIxI(XNl9AO1s69MKweMw4OiqaXhhT9QrQ3KjEz4WldhccXp5yIzLAlZGnbH4NCmrBDTrEyqrqi(jhtmRuBzgmMGq8toM4zZ4mYmdzccXp5yIQSAImdAJGq8toMywP2YmGKGq8toMODopHcjdBeeIFYXeZk1wMGoTgkD6M7obcAQzwJVtlctRFfTieQOjAryzxU4qlc3rxAQ8dTiSSlxytlc6x7ww41NkEPta8c1KOLrV3KeGslOlP3FCc3rxAQCBArq)A36rLs8YWHGG)JfLxYY8omr9KTz)WSb6TQ(vgqNW6rH4JJgV0jSULCeFC04LoD6eauvCUHmGuxcZJnjbcgw7)OXDgo0Ptca