well that was easy no biggy using wake of ashes manually :slight_smile:

My current talents are: 2233113
For PVP: 2213113

By the way if your Warmode‘s is online your PVP talents are as follows:
Gladiator’s Madallion
Blessing of Sanctuary
Jurisdiction
Lawbringer

Macro has been working great. Seems to slow down a few times, unfortunately that’s due to everything being on CD.

5 Min fight with Raider’s Training dummy
about 2.5Mil dmg done (8.0K DPS) 341 iLvL - Running AHK on sleep 50
Would love to know if this is on par with others

I changed Talents a bit, I’m bad with casting Inquisition.
Running currently at 2313212

Also added on top of rest in sequence box. This way Hammer always is the priority
/cast [nochanneling, combat] Hammer of Wrath
/cast [nochanneling, combat] Avenging Wrath

Thank again for your hard work on this macro TMUAR

Hey guys been playing around with this macro… and all i get when iam in fight Its not ready yet… its not ready yet. keep loosing dmg when everything is on cd… it worked fine the first to lvls 110-112 but after that eveythings seems to be at cooldown. any advice or pro tip at this issue? thanks And also was thinking about there is 2 macros one for single 1 for aoe… but i cant run and change talents ea time i run in to a aoe fight :stuck_out_tongue: so is there anyway to combine single/aoe ?

if using AHK all ive done is is put the single target on F1 and made another macro using F3, all ive done is change which for example the ST icon on 1 and the AOE on 4 on the action bars. Just be sure to turn off ST before pressing the AOE one and vice versa… makes sense to me … i hope to you too

what ms for the AOE, i have ST on 50ms

how many DPS in raid ?

Hello guys!
Check the first page i’ve changed the macros with new ones which i guess much more efficient!
Also added a Raid version to macros which when you get in it will trigger Avenging Wrath automaticly.
I didn’t added Wake of Ashes in both macros because you need to use it to do more dps conditionally.
Which mean use Wake of Ashes if theres 3 or more adds and press on Aoe but if you are fighting with a boss or a pvp use it when you are ON Avenging Wrath because it multiplies the damage pretty good.
Also usage of pre pot is highly suggested to get more dps value from these macros.
PRE-POT: Use your pot 2 SECONDS before you enter to a fight so you can use one more time during the fight.

Hey Tmuar!

What are your current talents for PvE use with the macro?

The import string shows: 2323213
Your Sep 2 post shows: 2233113
Your armory shows: 2313211

Could you list the current talents when you do an update to the main post, please? Also adding the date of the update to the main post would be helpful as well. Lastly, the Weak Aura String in the main post is throwing a 404 on Wago’s site. Thank you for your hard work.

[quote quote=66183]Hey Tmuar!
What are your current talents for PvE use with the macro?
The import string shows: 2323213 Your Sep 2 post shows: 2233113 Your armory shows: 2313211
Could you list the current talents when you do an update to the main post, please? Also adding the date of the update to the main post would be helpful as well. Lastly, the Weak Aura String in the main post is throwing a 404 on Wago’s site. Thank you for your hard work.[/quote]

I’m Changing it time to time depending on encounter but i suggest you to use whats written on macro :wink:
Waigo updated.

im using devine purpose instead of inquisition , does this make a difference to macro , im haste starved at moment and find devine purpose better 11%

@Tmuar,
do you have a Uldir raid log more recent on warcraft logs because this one is not great?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/mithrilwen?mode=detailed&zone=19#difficulty=5

[quote quote=66359]@Tmuar, do you have a Uldir raid log more recent on warcraft logs because this one is not great?
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/mithrilwen?mode=detailed&zone=19#difficulty=5[/quote]

Its because probably i’m dead :smiley:
Check my heroic results.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23379211#difficulty=4

Yea i’ve started to use it too and yea it shows a little less in simc but performs better actually.
Go with it :wink:

ok just figured out this macro is not use crusader strike why is this plz ?

never mind I recopied macro and seems it is now :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for the macro. I’m disliking the start of it, the cast of Shield of Vengeance it should not be in rotation same as Wake of Ashes, because its a situational spell.

Can you make a macro with no Shield of Vengeance? Thanks

Update: I’m noob for this macros, i was playing around with the addon and found out how to disable casting of Shield of Vengeance.

[quote quote=66587]Hi, thanks for the macro. I’m disliking the start of it, the cast of Shield of Vengeance it should not be in rotation same as Wake of Ashes, because its a situational spell.
Can you make a macro with no Shield of Vengeance? Thanks
Update: I’m noob for this macros, i was playing around with the addon and found out how to disable casting of Shield of Vengeance.[/quote]

You’re welcome and yes ofcourse you can edit it easly :wink:

HI why do u have three version on your macro

Hi, is it possible to get inquisition in the Makro… i see it in this forum for a long time but it is missing :frowning:

Inquisition is not “missing” you just need to go back over the 1st tab an reread how the macro is setup and designed to work