Retribution Paladin, Patch 6.2.3 (14/2/’16)

Greetings,

I’m Ðarkramz (Ilvl 732, Hunter), a raider in a social guild called Vanillas–Silvermoon (A Dutch speaking guild).
I have a Retribution Paladin on level 100 and I found a good way to play with these sequencers I wrote. Hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I do.

Talents: ? ? 1 3 2 3 3
Major Glyphs: Glyph of Double Jeopardy, Glyph of Divine Storm, Glyph of Mass Exorcism
Minor Glyphs: Glyph of the Righteous Retreat (It is handy sometimes, believe me)

I used the Retribution Paladin guide on Icy-veins and information from Noxxic to create this sequences.

If you want to keep an eye on buffs, cooldowns and more… Weakaura2 is the perfect Add-on to do that! I would suggest you to try and create Weakauras according to your taste.

When you use these sequencers, please give me feedback. Together we can create better sequences and help the community.

How to play?

The Single Target and Multi Target sequences are bound on a spam button (in my case button 1 and 2). Keep your cooldowns and Divine Storm on separate keys.
If the pull timer is counting down, use Pre-potion (Draenic Strength Potion) when you feel comfortable with the current people in the group. Use Avenging Wrath when you are in melee range of the boss and spam Button 1 or 2 depending on the amount of Enemy Targets. If you’re not comfortable with Hammer of Wrath in the sequences just keep an eye on it. Divine Storm must be used manually if it is buffed by Final Verdict (Sequence also takes care of it) and when it PROCS with Empowered Divine Storm. Continue this and use Avenging Wrath when PROCS are up, on heroism, on Legendary Ring use or cooldown (if nothing before will happen within 20 seconds).

Single Target 1 to 3 targets

Sequences['RetST'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast Seal of Truth
    ]],
	'/cast Hammer of Wrath',
	'/castsequence reset=10 Final Verdict, Divine Storm',
	'/cast !Execution Sentence', 
	'/cast Crusader Strike',
	'/cast Judgment',
	'/cast Exorcism',
	'/cast Final Verdict',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

Multi Target 4+ targets

Sequences['RetMulti'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast Seal of Righteousness
    ]],
	'/cast Hammer of Wrath',
 	'/castsequence reset=10 Final Verdict, Divine Storm',
	'/cast !Execution Sentence', 
	'/cast Hammer of the Righteous',
	'/cast Judgment',
	'/cast Exorcism',
	'/cast Final Verdict', 
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

Weakaura2
Weakauras are following, it will mainly be used for Proc + Cooldown tracking.

In-game macros

#Showtooltip Hearthstone
/castsequence reset=2 Divine Shield, Hearthstone
#Showtooltip Redemption
/cast Redemption
/s Body and soul will be one again, Redemption is yours %T !
#Showtooltip Lay on Hands
/cast [target=mouseover] Lay on Hands
#showtooltip Hand of Protection
/cast [target=mouseover] Hand of Protection
#showtooltip Hand of Freedom
/cast [target=mouseover] Hand of Freedom
#showtooltip Hand of Sacrifice
/cast [target=mouseover] Hand of Sacrifice

Optimizing gear and Enchants.

For optimizing enchants and stats I use the Program: Simulationcraft
Simulationcraft shows you your optimal DPS and shows you the stats weights.
For optimizing my gear I use: Ask Mister Robot (The Add-on and the website)
The site has a option called : Best in Bag and Edit weights.
You must create an account and use the Add-on for the Best in Bag option.
And I use the stat weights from Simulation craft to get the best results out of it.
You can insert your Stat Weights in the Add-on Pawn to see which items are upgrades for you and how much % you go up on that item.

For Questions add me on Battle tag: Darkramz#2160

Cheers and Good luck,

Ðarkramz

Hey Ðarkramz - thanks for the macros. They are definitely appreciated not only by me, but other users as well. You have done a great job on both the hunter and Pally; keep up the good work!

I do have a question regarding this Pally macro. I have been spamming the dummy for 3 minutes and I am only pulling 20K @640ilvl. For the first minute or so, I was only getting around 11K, then it started to go up and peak at 20K I just recently leveled this toon so I am currently working on the gear. Does the dps I am pulling match my ilvl or am I doing something wrong?

Also, I added you do Battlenet; did you get my request?

Thanks,

Devo

Hey Darkramsz,

I agree also that i really appreciate the work you have put into both the hunter and the retadin macros. One question about this one would be if I am using a Razen mouse and have an auto key set up what should the delay be? I am noticing the dps output is incredibly low for me on this one using a .4

[quote quote=27571]Hey Ðarkramz – thanks for the macros. They are definitely appreciated not only by me, but other users as well. You have done a great job on both the hunter and Pally; keep up the good work!

I do have a question regarding this Pally macro. I have been spamming the dummy for 3 minutes and I am only pulling 20K @640ilvl. For the first minute or so, I was only getting around 11K, then it started to go up and peak at 20K I just recently leveled this toon so I am currently working on the gear. Does the dps I am pulling match my ilvl or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Devo

[/quote]

Yup, that dps is good for that ilvl, Simulationcraft can show you what your DPS should be.

[quote quote=27581]Hey Darkramsz,

I agree also that i really appreciate the work you have put into both the hunter and the retadin macros. One question about this one would be if I am using a Razen mouse and have an auto key set up what should the delay be? I am noticing the dps output is incredibly low for me on this one using a .4

[/quote]

I use the AHK, with 18…

Thanks for the good words guys!

Cheers and have fun,

Tim Roeleveld

I must say… WOW! I think u are my new hero when it comes to macro`s! Using ur Marksmanship now and with the awesome Weakauras u put in its friggin awesome! When are ur WA coming for pala and shammy? Not that its that much needed… but they were awesom on the MM one.

[quote quote=27582]

Hey Ðarkramz – thanks for the macros. They are definitely appreciated not only by me, but other users as well. You have done a great job on both the hunter and Pally; keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Devo

Yup, that dps is good for that ilvl, Simulationcraft can show you what your DPS should be.

[/quote]

Thanks for the info. Do you have any plans to make a prot pally macro?

I love the macro just wish i could find one without the use of trinkets and what seal it tells me to use. I tried altering others but no luck.

[quote quote=27807]I love the macro just wish i could find one without the use of trinkets and what seal it tells me to use. I tried altering others but no luck.

[/quote]

Just remove the seal line from the sequencer then.

Good luck, take care and have fun!

how is worke this macro need to put some addon for this?

nope just Gnomesequenzer and you wil be fine.

its working great Tim 715 and doing sustaining 50 -60k bursting 100k

Not sure what I am doing wrong. Trying use this macro and the only thing that happens is it post it all in chat. New to the whole macro thing. Any help would be great