Retribution Paladin Single Target, Multi-Target in progress

That’s what I recommend. Always best to allow the community to do the testing for you so that you can see how it’s performing in various environments.

First release of CYS-BLOOD macro released over in the BDK forums, released early! CYS-TANKADIN macro released over in the Protection Paladin forums, released early! All my macros will be labelled with a prefix of “CYS-” from now on. CYS-RET will be finished by the next day (Monday). I need to run some more sims and see if I can get the number close enough to it as I like. CYS-UNHOLY will probably be close to the RET release also. My test macros will be managed over on pastebin and I will post a link for it. Once it gets tested enough I will release it to the forums. However, the pastebin link will be in the forum too showing it is the current test version. CYS-RET, the update, will be the first macro to first release on pastebin for test.

How is this performing in comparison to sims?

Where is CYS-RET? ( I know its at the top/first page but didnt till I imported it)

Might help if it was labled and dated as to when it was posted/updated.

I will be testing these out tonight, excited by the feedback I am reading so far.

Hi p770!

I will take that into consideration test version post. I will release the new testing macro as soon as I feel it is ready. I just got back from a brief break from the game. I admit that out of all the specs I currently play, dps/tank combos that this is the one I use the least. It will be soon though… maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but close in the future.

Hey, very nice macro, but am i correct to experience overall dps that is quite lower then one would get with for example Hekili rotations?
I think the concept is very interesting, but i see to many moments when the macro just does a few seconds of nothing

<deleted as wrong post>

Hi Michel,

First off, the macro isn’t even close to where I would like it.

Secondly, the macro is far from perfect and will never be to the level of a rotations assistant addon. Here is why, rotation assistants have a set of parameters to predict what is the best ability to user for the time. Those parameters have several “smart” parameters that it does in order to choose. Like If that that this or If not that then this and that doesn’t consider that an addon can also track stack counts and what is on a target… Macros do not have this “smart” ability, and thus, it is nearly impossible to attain the level of performance that an addon would, if you were to manually handle your abilities.

The reason rotations are built into a macro is to help those whom are crippled with a disability or to help those that are simply overwhelmed, with information, to the level that it inhibits their performance/survivability. Take for instance me, I have carpal tunnel and a bad shoulder, which at time, requires some form of respite. I used to be a top notch raider and handled all stuff manually. Unfortunately, a work injury and a lot of computers caused me to be “limited” at times. Could I play manually? Sure I could, but I digress, it would be part painful and also part of my hands going completely numb. I play games for enjoyment and I want to continue playing them so I made certain adaptations. My hope is to get this to a level where I can play and still perform within 90% of class/spec. If I get 80-85% then I am happy “enough”.

The macro will improve and I am looking into working out the “hangups”. Also, just because a macro is considered good for me, it doesn’t mean it is good for everyone as variables exist such, as stats, being different. I don’t know if this helped or hurt, but it is as real as one can be. I used to be the main developer for two rotation addons at one time. Those two, Face Melter and Face Mauler, both defunct now.

Having the same issue…

Can’t get “/cast [mod:shift] Inquisition; [mod:ctrl] Shield of Vengeance; Blade of Justice” to fire off

• Using AHK @ 50ms
  • Zero addons (except GSE)
  • Macro Stubs set to Left Control and Left Shift Keys only
  • Removed all Key Bindings that were using Shift or Control in them.

I turned on all debug options and noticed the output says “Left ctrl key false” and “Left shift key false”. Could that be the problem?

Also, what about WoW’s keybindings. Anything that might need to be changed there?

Any ideas what I should look for that I might be doing wrong?

Another question… Is the step function supposed to be priority list or sequential?

I am coming back to active to work on a new beta style macro, I will want this thread locked up as I will start a new CYS-RET thread, in order to fix confusion, when I have a beta available to test. Thank you and expect one in the next week. I have been extremely busy with life stuff and just moved to another state to find a job with my degree. I have had some major system issues too prior to this that I had to fix before I could devote more time. Plus my brother and nephew want to play my Oculus rift. Lol!