Righteous Protection - Protection Paladin Shadowlands Edition

Как ты решил вопрос с импортом макроса ???

share your macros. please

Вышли пожалуйста свой макрос , если не сложно

getting closer to lvl 60. any updates on which covenants work best for prot pally and adding them into macro or do you think its best to have it on a separate key?

Kyrian Covenant hands down the best for Paladins - awesome for both Prot and Heals

Am doing Mythic Zeros right now debating whats best for survivability and ease of use will update over the weekend.

The way I have it implemented is in the macro with a key modifier like : /cast [mod:alt] Divine Toll

1 Like

can blessed hammer be put in its place it helps with aoe agro i tend to like that one better

blessed hammer replaces crusader strike so if you change talents it does it automatically

Protection Paladin Updated for Shadowlands – High Dps / Survivability - Spamming Dungeons

2 Likes

Im only lvl 12 so that might be the reason.

I have removed all skills I do not have yet.

For some reason Avenger’s sheild does not fire.

Any Ideas?

When people ‘modify’ any macro and weird how something doesn’t work … we ‘most of the time’ have no clue what you did to the macro … what you erased … what was modified

perhaps a screen shot of the modified macro … or something might help

I wasn’t meaning too offend by my question. I have attempted with out modification as well and it does not fire it either. I was running out the door but would be happy to provide a screen shot. I was hoping someone may have run into this and would have an idea.

I’ll try to SS it when I get home from work.

Thank you for your reply.

Am I doing something wrong when importing the string? I click import with the string pasted and nothing happens? Sorry I am new to GSE and this website. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hey man,
First of all thank you so much for the macro. It all works perfectly and is usable everywhere.

I have an important question tho, as the macro prioritizes Shield of the Virtuous when you reach 3 holy powers and it can endanger us by not being able to cast World of Glory fast enough. I tried every line in the macro, in key release and whatever, like to put shift=word of glory, it doesn’t work, it will just stop the rotation.

Would you have a solution for that?
Thanks!

Yes it prioritizes SOTR but with GCD/HASTE/SKIPS it will cast (for me anyhow) a WOG ever 2-3 SOTR

If you were to put WOG with a [mod:shift] and press the shift button when you have insufficient holy power built up then yes it will freeze the macro

in most cases, these macros are for players at max level. therefore running these macros at a much lower level might not work. considering you’re LVL 12, you probably only have blessed hammer talent. not saying it is but it could be the reason why this macro isn’t working for you. I suggest to do a clean import of the macro and don’t delete anything as it would skip over talents you don’t have. def won’t be the best optimal macro and pretty sure all other macros would be the same until you reach at least LVL 50.

Yah, I find that with most macros, but I can usually get them working. Thank you for your reply and Ill continue to lvl up!

Not sure why you are having trouble with this macro. I can use this at lvl 10.

Anyone know how to set this up on razer synapse ? I’m new to this and it’s acting weird

Had to add the /cast [combat, mod:shift] Word of Glory to the macro, but it works like a charm :slight_smile:

Shows in macro 2 for raids and 3 for dps?? i only see one version? there are not others?