Righteous Protection - Protection Paladin Shadowlands Edition

Latest Update 10/14/2020

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil’s might,
Beware my power…

Green Latern yes yes but very fitting here don’t ya agree!

GRATUITOUS TWITCH PLUG

GRATUITOUS YOUTUBE PLUG link HERE

Revamp of the 8.3 Macro Edition

So fire this @ 100 MS

A FEW NOTEWORTHY ITEMS (will be changing once Shadowlands fully implemented)

lucidDreams
aegis
warden

MY TALENTS (Most can be changed with no impact to macro) …

Here are the [MODS] for the macro.

/cast [mod:ctrl] Consecration
/cast [mod:shift] Avenging Wrath
/cast [mod:alt] Blinding Light

COPY AND PASTE BEGIN HERE - THIS IS THE MAIN MACRO

The name of this macro is TANK_MACRO - this is the macro you drag onto your bar and spam …

dqK2daWjsrAuqK6uqKmle0Uuk(fLAyQWXiQLPIEMcMgPsxJkTne6BssJtHQZPqzDusdKuOoicSqsvEiPIjskXfjf1gjLYhjfYijL0jvcwjeEPsOzQe5Mkj7Kq)KuGHsjSusv9uvnvQyRqeFLueVfrUlIAVG)skObl6WqTyf5XqAYe5YcBgI6ZkQrlPonv9AkrZwLUnb7gPFtXWvkDCsPA5s8CsMUuxxPA7kr9DLuJxsCEfY(rnidoGOm8oeiUOgUIaD0xdaXtWbEh8nOTc(k2vSRyxXUIDf7kWVcJwmijkkVHQahqugCarz4TrXQwfAFpOObNUdepoiKt3bIhheYP7aXJdc50DG4XbHCoUlXQdG4j82OyvZ5PUNvDbXb4TrXQMZb5XgCbrDH3gfRAopR6wT6yGOl82OyvZP7G7yUWVKXSDjVGVHhElmQEfgTyahOHxRbwcMGxmqTeMGxV42We867PZYWe8lgJSOekf4aIYWB34YC0bnegXjjQPgxeitskWsKbXt4TrXQMtsOgHjCtiNcgjRQApYnzohKhFCDbXb4TrXQMtscgjR4BtMtzz3QUhGOUWBJIvnNKemswr7YLmNNeDRoan8lgJ0pUbwfGd0W)DSvB7u02BOW)H23dA7Xx4DkEQLrldtWRVNoFctWBrjwHrlgWbA4DkEQLrFctqdn8A0RzKefL3qbXtIhNWVct3X3fODuwoOT3qb9GNG9U2uGxNlwvdVwJ7w4DQdor2CVM1E6mNKemskYCIlbN7QqYkJGrqsWizvv7rUjZjblh0zpDMtnPG7AgbjbJKv0UCjZPogQkql42BOmcscgjR4BtMt9UEQKNoZ5s(56MrWi0MV4PZCQXCkFCWPGIrWiSy)EvCU231CIyxAwiOnNMcNeSCqNJIMQ48R9XvItor6rM9cNM1uovX2OG7GtlJrCU2SFL4Ck4Ck6okifNyQeNQgxAo76GtbmAXW566GYPGzsXjUeCU231EkNcXncoly6CWiyeRgXPd(g0wX5cCURcjo9uo76GZouTNoBLZZnYBg2iVrEJ8Mb41sGmE)2GOm8ibx84PBOahOH)3gOlOfqKir41mfztbn0XiSf34j)13Ja9GgAaa

** Shadowlands / Covenant Abilities will be added at a later time**

Seeing it in action

Operation Mechagon: Junkyard - Easy Two-Chest

The Goodies

The thing about Protection Paladins’ in higher keys is their damage mitigation. When their SOTR (Shield of The Righteous) is down they effectively are glass cannons. With the BFA Essence system that introduced Lucid Memory Dreams it allowed higher uptime with SOTR.

With the introduction of Holy Power and the Essence removal this will have to more fully tested to see what the maxiumum uptime on SOTR will be.

As of this writting now this macro is able to implement very high uptime % of SOTR which can be seen via the following screenshots and varied pulls in a Mythic+ dungeon.

With SOTR varied between 80% - 90% I am extremely happy and am looking forward to continue using Paladin as my main in Shadowlands.

My RaiderIO

One thing to keep in mind - your RaiderIO score is only as good as the people you play with … this or any other macro will not turn you into a RAIDER . IO monster

1 Like

Saved for future use

wow, works amazing just like your previous one. thx for the hard work

1 Like

for me impossible to import your macro even tryed to relauch game, computer that not work :frowning: impossible

I don’t know buddy … have you had troubles importing macros in the past ??

Such an amazing macro! I’m using your BM monk one also, and I subbed to your YouTube channel. Any chance you’ll be making them for the other tank classes?

Making them for the other tank classes

You mean GSE Macros or How-To-Vids on Youtube for the other Tank classes ?

Yes to both though.

2 Likes

Love these macros, please keep them coming as it means I can play well even with bad bones and joints!

never get problem zith your macro its first time

thank you for updating to shadowlands, this is the go to macro for me, nothing else is close to it, many thanks for your hard work.

n1 Interface i like it, you share it?
ALF

Добрый день !! К сожалению и у меня такая же ошибка ( Macro unable to be imported ) . Проблема почему то только с вашим макросом .

спроси в канале раздора