ROARS_BLOODDK

Hello guys i have found several blood macros floating around and all of the ones i have seen have seemed alittle weak “no offence”. I sat down on a target dummy for almost 6 hours test readjusting this macro and this one seems to run pretty good. Keeps my bone sheild up 6-10 stacks about 90% of the time. Also the self healin allows it to fall in your VB window. I run this at 50 ms. As your haste get higher i feel this macro will shine. Any imput i can get will be greatly accepted :slight_smile:

d0ZXdaWsfIDrO0RjfoSkZuHkpwOztPHPGBQQQFHOUnsmoKYofyVuTBL2p4NkK(lHi)gvdKqvdvHYGHgokCqsrNMKJrWXLqwiHILsk1IrrlhH1ri1tjAzQYZPyIQQmvKQjlrtxQlriPll6zcY1LuBKqOTQqvBwqTDjuFwrMfPKPjbFhrAKecERIA0O04je1jjuzBiIRjjNhjDos1Dvv(gHe7coDpqWLApQMAlfjXmUrh93Vr8GNt3L0pBUTXLV3t49EUuesldxsNvzaKYfj4aQmaYSwzBaBoGAKjdazY3eqdRkTLawZaqHHbrfqEyaB2eWwrjb82sanmSQgWMnbC6yaiFb8yQSQMQbWZA5KQ2jadZjaKcvanPnmGS5zv7eGKQAwapaPOeza5HbKvnXcyzgoxJQ4eqgCJIPYQAQgXcOMLLzjG)YRzbu2eknsa5lGu4LaQrsfqM1nGu51asQYAbS4KGkGehrAPcyTjbu1aEgaB2eqkxKGBaSmnQPnlbS5ag2YjfqstRfWRbSAaW)sX6YFz4R22EGGl)Frc(4tcJIVgNUhi409abxsoEMgWzXZWEutIpale6rsLh8Cj54zAaNJCkmV(dWQQxOqEqixsoEMgW5iNcZR)MxoGr2B30Q2jrditlNxwsOwnsIpalOp8O5bfCj54zAaNxoGr2B30Q2PpaFdKOhsWdQCj54zAaNxoGr2B30Q2PpaRgOv45bK4sYXZ0aoh5uyE9hGf0hE08arXLKJNPnzr15gtaNxoGr2B30Q2Ppaf0ReO90cqb9kbApTa8nqIEObpGMljhptBYIQZnMaoVCaJS3UPvTtFakOxjq7PfGVbs0dnOfGc6vc0EEGUljhptd48YbmYE7Mw1o9bybDDDAUCmUP)FrcUt3BxossDmI0yC6EGGljhptd4mfEPOJnH9dWc666082LYoziI1BSv81LYSO6CB1zD5ye5)lsWD6E7YrsQAN28mPt3BV92LAw3SCcxQn)iuBzEnR41KipaREUuYiJI7Nh8QgC5)BRpR42ojko3wXxxmE7T7

And he includes how fast he’s firing /bow

I’ll give this the real trial in a bit, haha. Run it through some +12 keys and let you know.

Thanks Abby look forward to the test

Oops, lol. Forgot to reply back to this.

I ran it last night on a 13 King’s Rest.

Added some modifiers for myself such as Bonestorm and Gorfiend’s Grasp (also went against the 100 talent and went with Bonestorm). Overall, did well. Performed significantly more on the healing side, damage sustained well as is. I don’t play blood very much anymore since I push with vengeance dh, so I can’t say whether it’s better than others. However, I do remember the healing side from most of the others, and this one did perform better.

If I have time later in the week I’ll run it against some others and see how it compares.

Solid macro, took out VB from the rotation as I use it as an ‘oh sht’ button.

Ran +11 with it no problems 50ms.

I’ve only used this briefly (a few hours), but I like it a lot more than the others posted!

I don’t use any auto-anything, just scrollwheel up/down.

On that note, mind if I make a request? Could you make a version that focuses on healing (death strike as much as makes sense), and another that focuses on dps (only dumping RP occasionally to avoid capping out)? I normally use scroll wheel up for dps/normal mode, then down for heal/emergency mode.

Thanks for your effort tulley!

The selfhealing from Deathstrike aint gucci. Not sure what I have done wrong, but its not using Deathstrike at all,

Edit: Thers a DS Modify, its just to prio DS, right?

Edit2: Hm, not getting DS to work properly at all.

Edit3: Was my bars that for some reason didnt show “DS procc”, ie It was immenly hard ti know when there was just right RP to use it -_-

have tested in Raid and M+ healing is very bad compared to others…not sure why

I like this more then my own and the other I have tried. It took me SOLO to 1495 rating in arena 2v2 -_-

But for M+, it just feels like it uses to much RP so there is never enough to DS or Bonestorm.

Not sure why, but hey, its prob me.

For higher keys, you ideally just want to use DS all the time you can in most cases.

[quote quote=66516]I like this more then my own and the other I have tried. It took me SOLO to 1495 rating in arena 2v2 -_-
But for M+, it just feels like it uses to much RP so there is never enough to DS or Bonestorm.
For higher keys, you ideally just want to use DS all the time you can in most cases.[/quote]

the reason is that where he has put Deathstrike in the macros it’s going to fire it as soon as RP is available.
another issue is around the 1.5min mark the macro trips over itself in a sustained situation. so if I was MT Fetid, for example, I would reach a point where I can get rune staved for prolonged periods as its trying to cast Marrowrend more often than it needs to be. this won’t be noticeable in short trash fights or pvp though.

[quote quote=66516]I like this more then my own and the other I have tried. It took me SOLO to 1495 rating in arena 2v2 -_-
For higher keys, you ideally just want to use DS all the time you can in most cases.[/quote]

the reason is that where he has put Deathstrike in the macros it’s going to fire it as soon as RP is available.
another issue is around the 1.5min mark the macro trips over itself in a sustained situation. so if I was MT Fetid, for example, I would reach a point where I can get rune staved for prolonged periods as its trying to cast Marrowrend more often than it needs to be. this won’t be noticeable in short trash fights or pvp though.

Starts off with a bang then starves itself dps drops quite low, I get about 1k or more sustained dps on John’s, Superskrull’s and mine. I think fix the RP issue and you could have a solid macro here.

What do you guy’s use as a Oh Shit macro can you post it here or somewhere pls ?