Roars_Prot

@tulley I tanked a +10 FH with this a couple days ago and it went really well. I am at a 405 ilvl. I had one bad pull with no interrupts causing 17 deaths and we still 2 chested. Not a macro thing but a group thing. Great job. Did you say in the post you have ignore pain manual as I still see it in the sequence. Great Job and thank you for the macro. I really wish I could play manually but cant. Your macro really helps me be able to do more content. I haven’t been able to raid with the new macro but I am hoping to see a good parse. I will post the log if I can make it happen.

Outstanding Newtank glad you like it :slight_smile:

I was messing around with it in LFR and the macro will parse above 90.

Some feedback … Keeep avatar on mod keep ignore pain on mod due to revenge generation shockwave perhaps on mod with the current setup you litterally are out of rage all the time

Hey after like 20 sec use my warrior lvl 106 just stands there and does nothing and have to w8 on all cds to run out and the macro works again will it be better at 120? cheers!

After playing with this macro for a few weeks I only have one recommendation for anyone using it. Remove Last Stand from the macro. This CD is better off being cast manually when needed. I had it cast in the beginning of a fight and wasted a potential wipe saver. Other than that this macro is amazing

Amazing Macro!
i do 14+ Mythic´s with it!
Reaping 60k+ DPS
Thx!

Edited to delete question. Awesome Macros.

Which version of these macros have people had the most success with?

actually tried this one on a 18+ today and with a few modifications it actually works pretty sweet, i removed avatar from the sequence which works pretty sweet
no complains here

so as a fresh 120 newb tank which version do you recommend using?

Kinda new to macros, love this one and it works super well. Just having an issue figuring out how to get it to run at 20ms. Any help would be super appreciated.

This is usually done through keyboard or mouse software, like Synapse or an AHK script

1 Like

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

There are 4 macros here, what ones are we suppose to use and what’s outdated?

I don’t know either which one to use on this thread. [Edit: Seems it’s the last one added, the split st and aoe version.)

But standard normally is that the 1st post (with the first posted sequence) is the newest one and thus the one one should use.
But I know a lot of people don’t do or know that, so they just keep posting somewehere in their own post. :\

any updates for 8.2 ?

I use this in Mythics/Dungeons with iLvL 420+. Just be aware of the tabs. Works great.

have some aoe problems with this macro :cry:

Make sure you are using Tab 1 for one key AE. Tab 2 requires you to use Alt/Cntrl/Shift for AE or have those talentso n the hotbar (prefered for me).