Robert Icebear Prepatch BM (M+ & Raid) (ST & AOE Separated) Highly Optimized DPS (Update 8)

I run at 100ms and it doesn’t miss the rotation at all. It does everything either when the CD is up, or soon after (like 1 second later). I haven’t had any issues since switching back to 100ms, honestly, as I mentioned in my posts my DPS went way up compared to 250 which was producing sub-par results.

I ran on my Monk a few M+ last night, and prior to pre-patch I was doing about 4.5-5k DPS, after pre-patch and some of the mods I did to the macro, I got my DPS on average to about 14-15k DPS with a burst of about 22k.

so your say i cant play my hunter anymore

You can play your Hunter if you’re using the buttons for spellbook-based actions, not moving your character, or performing auto-gathering of nodes and such.

That is what GSE does well is firing off actions that are tied to your spellbook.

1 Like

in case of bm hunter macro dont miss any thing on the rotation because the rotarion are like 4 buttons, you can argue all you want in other class for that but not in a bm hunter macro xd

you can play your hunter all you can bro, the thing they are saying is that gse is a tool only to do automatic rotations and dont work as a bot playing for you.

Moonsorrow is saying that blizz dont have a way to detect if you use ahk or any key software, the way they detect you is when other players report you as a bot because you cast too fast

you are bringing to this macro post a discussion that need to be on a separate post on the main part of the wow lazy macros forum, dont transform this humble macro post on a war because you dont like the speed of the macro.

If you dont like the speed you can change in your pc and its fine but ranting here dont make any sence

2 Likes

i dont use ahk i hit the button over and over but it still dosent work

its because the macro problems of blizz api, follow the instructions that ive put that timothy said and you will be fine or use the rexx-castle-vacerako explanation on how he fixed it up in the anwsers of this post

is the macro problem of the last anwser n.n

this one bro n.n
i hope the info can be usefull

Robert,

Hey, no worries … no problem. I’ve just found including the (mod:) key modifiers add too much complexity to the code for the macro and can result in unexpected results like causing another key to fire off instead all the time.

Thanks for the macro, I’m playing around with it a bit.

1 Like

Added a way to fix the problem of the macros rotate but dont work

This macro works really well for me and I appreciate all your work here. The only issue I’ve found with it so far is that Bestial Wrath doesn’t want to fire off after initially starting the macro. It’ll fire when I first start but not afterward - I’ve been spamming it manually. This is using the Raid version, I haven’t tested with the M+ as of yet. Again, thanks for your hard work and efforts, I greatly appreciate it.

2 Likes

thanks for the effort, now it’s working perfectly great job

oks ill see for that, you said only happens with raid macros?

For some reason. The new macros do not work with Console Port. If I manually click on them via mouse clicks it works just tine.

im fixing some issues ill update on a second

1 Like

Yes so far that’s what I’m seeing. Also it will fire now and then but I have watched it take up to a minute to fire. The macro works well and this is the only issue I’ve noticed.

Another problem I’ve found - on the Raid AoE macro it spams hunters mark over and again - like nonstop. Not doing much else other than hunter’s mark. The single target works fine as far as I can tell.

Hi Robert,

I tested your Single M+ macro and I removed Mend Pet and MD. Average I pulled 8k without Wild Spirits, see below

This is mine Macro without use Wild Spirits, see below :slight_smile:

Follow the Guideline as we discussed. Overall, your macro is Awesome my friend.

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

1 Like