Robert Icebear Prepatch BM (M+ & Raid) (ST & AOE Separated) Highly Optimized DPS (Update 8)

Hi Robert,

I try to initiate the AOE version of the macro via the modifier key within the Single target macro, but for me, it just doesn’t fire off the AOE macro when I use the Single macro with modifier key.

Any idea why? Much appreciated.

I have a sequence here in which at the end of the kill shot zero is written in red, which means that it is not recognized for me which ability is involved here

KeyPress
/castsequence reset=target/combat Mal des Jägers, null <----- this is in red what is it ?
KeyRelease

The macro works, it drives the rotation but it always shows the start skill on my skill bar. I edited the macro the way you wrote it, the result is that the macro then no longer works

That translates to “Mark of the Hunter”

works well. cheers for listing

that is used because the only way to add the condition “reset=target/combat” is on a /castsequence, this condition cant be used on /cast so i put a null because GSE will not recognize it and skip it, thats the simple explanation

Gaupanda, the image of your comparison of my macro is very dad, i cant see the differences because is very blury and you dont mentioned the dps of your macro to have a comparison.

idk why its not working but seriously im thinking of removing that modifier and change it for another skill, the thing is this days im testing on raid an m+ the macros to find and improbe the little details i can find on it.

Ty for the awersome feedback n.n <3

Remember guys that making a quality macro on GSE its a “trial and error” process and usually a long one, so i depend on the feedback you can give me to fix all the little things little by little.

and ty for the feedback <3

1 Like

These macros aren’t casting Flayed Shot for me. I’m back to the game after not playing for 7 years, but I’m pretty sure Flayed Shot is a Venthyr covenant skill, isn’t it?

noticed, ill try to fix it on some mins, ill test and i update the macro again bro n.n

Awesome, thanks for the fast response. Working really well for me. I don’t have good gear and I’m in the top 10 and sometimes top 10 in everything I’ve run.

Robert I made a macro earlier today that used some of your ideas and some of mine to get Kill Shot and Bestial Wrath to fire off quicker. Take a look at it and see what you think…

Ill see it in some mins bro n.n

Update 6 Ready and sorry for the errors of the Update 5 KEKW u.uU

1 Like

Anyone having an issue where their shift and ctrl keys no longer select those hotkeys but instead select the key without ctrl, shift, or alt? For instance at the beginning of an arena match, ALT+t will work, but once the match starts if I press ALT+T, T gets pressed instead. Is this a GSE bug or does it have to do with the update itself?

sorry bro but any of my macros has an Alt+t combo key

wheun you pres alt alone when the macro is running you will make work the modification, but if you press ald and t at the same time when macro is working will not work because the macro will recognize that you are pressing alt+t and not alt alone bro.

thats yout use problem not the macro n.n

No problem, I think I can remap the keys to not use a modifier and yeah I thought the modifier might be the problem. Is Flayed Shot working in updated 6?

This is mine result

Below is your.

Kill Command Should be Prioritize as top damage, and your up-times for Thrill of the Hunt and Barbed Shot should be above 90%

Best
Gaupanda

1 Like

But we don’t see any macros from you posted here - at least I haven’t. Post your macro and let us compare…