Robert Icebear Prepatch BM (M+ & Raid) (ST & AOE Separated) Highly Optimized DPS (Update 8)

@millbrook

I agreed with you :slight_smile:

Best,
Gaupanda

Hey man,

Nice macro. Have you thought of incorporating a hold shift to AoE feature? I’ve seen some other macros use this, and felt the gameplay was more smooth.

i have been asking for that to but it looks like its hard to do modifiers now since prepatch i guess or they made it not possible

I tryed but didnt work to well, i recommend you if you like that try it for yourself n.n

/cast [mod:shift] NAME OF AOE MACRO

you need to add that on KeyPress variable under the /petassist command

3 Likes

hey any love for afflication macro soon ?

ehmm i have on a afli macro already xd

1 Like

Thank you for this ! works amazing, much appreciated.

Ok dont be too hard on me but…what is a hunter discord and where can i find it? Please explain it too me in noob terms…old man here trying to figure it all out

@rolltide73 fell old man here (sorry about your tide loss to LSU Saturday :slight_smile: )

He’s probably is referring to Trueshot lodge - main hunter discord Trueshot Lodge
There is also Azor’s discord (popular hunter streamer and Icy-Vein guide writer) The Hunt (WoW Hunter Community)

2 Likes

true n.n
and i dont have problem with explaining if is relative to the post bro, so dont worry xd

2 Likes

which ms speed if using icue software?

i assume is the same, st 50ms and aoe 105 ms

…sigh, and that seems to be an ongoing saga… :rofl:

2 Likes

new talets for M+

B0PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAggWCACBAAAAAAAAAAgGRKCEROgkIOQOQoJEhkQkEhGHIRA

Hello Robert,

I love the macro, performs very well. Although I have found that in the M+ AOE macro, Beast Cleave falls off and is not re-applied often with Multi-Shot.

Is there any chance this will be fixed?

Currently this AOE macro is not that good with how little it fires off Multi-Shot