Robert Icebear Prepatch BM (M+ & Raid) (ST & AOE Separated) Highly Optimized DPS (Update 8)

@millbrook

I agreed with you :slight_smile:

Best,
Gaupanda

Hey man,

Nice macro. Have you thought of incorporating a hold shift to AoE feature? I’ve seen some other macros use this, and felt the gameplay was more smooth.

i have been asking for that to but it looks like its hard to do modifiers now since prepatch i guess or they made it not possible

I tryed but didnt work to well, i recommend you if you like that try it for yourself n.n

/cast [mod:shift] NAME OF AOE MACRO

you need to add that on KeyPress variable under the /petassist command

3 Likes

hey any love for afflication macro soon ?

ehmm i have on a afli macro already xd

1 Like

Thank you for this ! works amazing, much appreciated.

Ok dont be too hard on me but…what is a hunter discord and where can i find it? Please explain it too me in noob terms…old man here trying to figure it all out

@rolltide73 fell old man here (sorry about your tide loss to LSU Saturday :slight_smile: )

He’s probably is referring to Trueshot lodge - main hunter discord Trueshot Lodge
There is also Azor’s discord (popular hunter streamer and Icy-Vein guide writer) Discord

2 Likes

true n.n
and i dont have problem with explaining if is relative to the post bro, so dont worry xd

2 Likes

which ms speed if using icue software?

i assume is the same, st 50ms and aoe 105 ms

…sigh, and that seems to be an ongoing saga… :rofl:

2 Likes

new talets for M+

B0PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAggWCACBAAAAAAAAAAgGRKCEROgkIOQOQoJEhkQkEhGHIRA

Hello Robert,

I love the macro, performs very well. Although I have found that in the M+ AOE macro, Beast Cleave falls off and is not re-applied often with Multi-Shot.

Is there any chance this will be fixed?

Currently this AOE macro is not that good with how little it fires off Multi-Shot

Is it possible to set a different speed for each macro? to st 50 and AOE 105. do I have to keep changing it in the GSE settings?
MS

Hi all,

There is alot of talk of runing the comands at 100, 250 ms on synapse but not ones explain how to change the values. Can someone let me know how to configure the ms on razer synapse ??

Thanks
RS

Hi @rmccas

To help answer your quesiton, see below and this is for Razer Synpase User.

That helps but still cant find the menu to put those values. can u let me know where is ther config option??

thx