Robert Icebear Prepatch BM (M+ & Raid) (ST & AOE Separated) Highly Optimized DPS (Update 8)

@clip121

I’ll post mine on Nov 28th. Everything in pre-patch is still in subject to change. But you are Welcome to join my Discord. I post testing macro of different variety base on racial skill and different convenant in class lodge.

Best
Gaupanda

1 Like

Is there a way to add mend pet or rez pet? I’m not sure how to add abilities to already existing macros to do so.

i like teste you marcos who find you discord?

the reason why your damage is diferent is simple, i use more cobra shot because my macros are based on the old shadowlands cobra shot spam macro, now that i have seen some sneeky changes from mastery and the fact that cobra shot is not the base of the build anymore i need to remake it, even with that in mind the difference between our macros is not too much.

Im working on a new iteration of the macro fully reworked on the changes ive find with my guys on the Hunters community discord, so soon i will be posting a big big update n.n

3 Likes

i added it as a modifier, if you keep pressed control key when macro is on you will cast mend pet

1 Like

Nvm, thank you for your awesome work.

Decided to put the AOE macro on a different keybind thou haha, so no big problemo.

Robert,

Yup, Cobra Shot is just a filler now. Kill Command and Barbed Shot on the other hands are 2 top priorities spell.

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

I will check that out. Ty!

im getting the problem where it say i can only have 18 macros and i cnt create the icon to use macro

You have to delete some of your macros in-game - hit escape and then macros and go to character-specific macros and delete one or a few you don’t use anymore. Simple as that!

i saw it right after i posted ty

1 Like

Update 8 UP!!!
I Hope all works fine for you, dont forget to see the stat suggestion and the fix for keydown issue

4 Likes

please stop spreading false information. this comments for macro related not saying things like “They already know you are using AHK/GHub etc via Warden” ← which btw is 100% ignorant. warden works by checking a code flag from client to server. NO warden could see your processes running in task manager and even if they WANTED and warden worked that way could they since windows forbids programs from seeing this unless approved as runing in admin mode and in recent releases takes it a step further by restricting the ability even for admin ran programs. which i bring this up to circle back to start of my comment. this is about the macro not about spreading personal thoughts on blizzard systems especially false ones…

however you are right about flooding the que. too fast

2 Likes

anyways i am going to test out your macro. i generally make my own although not all in ones but am curious how these all in ones work as i have never tried to make one do full rotations and stuff. bit weary on them

Youll be surprised to havent use them before .

Night and Day .

Cheers.

anyone got a ahk script where i can set 2 buttons at different speeds?

(post deleted by author)

coming to another macro discord and post your own macro without the permission of the one that has the post is inaproppiate, flagged so mods can see this

It’s simply a AHK script as requested by a commentator above, this is not a rotation macro as you can find it here as well;

This was not intended to undermine your work but to enhance it for users, which btw is a superb macro!

sorry then bro i really dont use ahk so i supossed you where sharing some king of macro on a different codification, my apologies

1 Like