Rogue in WotLK for dungeons and raids

deupeaalkv9lqAyiYXKQLrQEMszAksxdkSnkL6BaLXrkLohLIwhLk3JusgiLsoOIAHqrpeOAIajxeQQnce(iPegjPuDsOKxIOMPKu3eQYoP4NaPgQu0sLuEkvtvIRskrBfQ4RscVvkCxjv7v8xjrdwjhgYIHs9yvAYG4YO2muPpdenAfXPb8AkfMTu62kv7wf)MKHtjhNukwUcphPPtCDsX2LKmEsj15ry(GA)Q60tjMECWbnEyoxQSjo4xzf1MlApg9uIJh6ou0uIPNsCCqdae2TmnL4KzIAClJOCkX0JdvqdqYcF4DIF14OMGg71BaHrqQhjozMO5GP0uIPhhQGgGKf(W7e)QXrnbn2R3acJGupg94qViQ8Rg7ki2rNaGRu)xGaD(Lc3Fr(auftJzlo0lIk)QXUcIDxz0w)xLbW1g0FPW9xYe(xLbcchZ04qViQ8Rg7ki2HAL6)cFT2sr5Fnp2vJyWio0lIk)QXUcIDOwXEBTR0qzvv8O(V8javfjs85RaOo0uIPNsm94p8dtMjAoyk9HF4y0Jd9IOYV6BAlyGfZw8h(HjZe14wgr5h(HJxiS44ZxbqDIeJEkX0J)WpmzMO5GP0h(HJrpo0lIk)cJUTTjPy2I)WpmzMOg3Yik)WpC8cHfhF(kaQtKy2sjME8h(HjZenhmL(WpCm6XHEru5x9nWWGumBXF4hMmtuJBzeLF4hoEHWIJpFfa1jsmttjMEkX0Jd9IOYV6DDBonEHWIJpFfa1jsm6PetpLy6XHEruHYAJg(C5F9RbtzrRUQDSrcubnajl)6x2gmWMA)V6DDW2S)x9(gjs2)REFJeP4fclo(8vauNiXlewC8QvkR41ylgjXOh3f2ceAoxbqDI3CaOgacrK4fcloE1kLv8ASfJKy0J7cBbcnNRaOoXBoaudaHisK4yDWwdqRGdAaGWULPPejsK4vWiBmRzGOPejE1iQOLwqqcdjUoj9nsyOpvVRR37XXJfeOqckL4fulFeA8kgizYVaV6z3Xc84ZAKjQrCSeQOuTiHTfM8HHaCfa1jUw44JdpOaQtmB9nmIJh6Ob1I1r4rv8rauNGzCqX4I00kX0JBq7CCWbnEyoxQSjo4xzf1MlApUBXxSavmtJxan4XSrAkPEC8p4QgxgC1Ufsqyd0ciebZirIKaa

COMBAT_PVE_WRATH

Talents: Wrath CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.35.

local _, Sequences = ...
Sequences['Combat_Rogue'] = {
  Author = "TT",
  SpecID = 260,
  Talents = "1111211",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Fan of Knives",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Tricks of the Trade",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Expose Armor",
        "/cast [mod:alt,@mouseover] Shiv",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Blade Flurry",
        "/cast Killing Spree",
        "/cast Adrenaline Rush",
      },
        "/cast Sinister Strike",
        "/castsequence reset=combat/target Slice and Dice, Rupture, Eviscerate, Eviscerate",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Copy

This macro will use Blade Flurry, Killing Spree and Adrenaline Rush on cooldown. It will also use a priority rotation of Sinister Strike, Slice and Dice, Rupture and Eviscerate. You can hold shift to spam Fan of Knives for AoE damage. You can hold ctrl to cast Tricks of the Trade on your focus target. You can hold alt to cast Expose Armor if there are no warriors in the group. You can also hold alt and mouse over an enemy to cast Shiv if you lack proper haste.

PvE Combat Rogue Talents, Builds & Glyphs - (WotLK) Wrath of the Lich King Classic - Warcraft Tavern

(I will build this into a format that can be simply pasted into GSE3 soon, along with optimizing it. Suggestions welcome ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ )

1 Like

I improved it by adding a lot more to it.

(it’s keeping slice n dice up 100% of the time and rupture up on the target now, while still somehow weaving in eviscerate.
Kind of nuts for one button w/o using a modifier…)