Rogue - Poisons Lazy Macro

Back again with more. Thanks to our visitors, we get improved macros and close to perfect rotations. But this time, thanks to Baine for the contribution on the comments, other people will benefit from a simple macro to apply poisons to their weapons easier and faster. This lazy macro can be modified to any poisons by simply editing the names on it. I didn’t provide different combinations because there could be several of them and depends on what the player will do. Instead of adding a lot of modifiers for each poison, I left it as Baine posted it on the comments. This way it creates less confusion on which key to press to apply the poisons and is better the player just edit to their preference. I will also include this lazy macro in the addOn plugin as r8.

Macro might be outdated, please check the forums for up to date macros.

Here is the poisons lazy macro:

#showtooltip
/castsequence Instant Poison,Deadly Poison,Deadly Poison
/castsequence 16,17,18
/click StaticPopup1Button1

Macro Explanation: It will apply Instant Poison on Main Hand Weapon, then Deadly Poison on Off-Hand and Deadly Poison on Range Weapon slot.

You can edit the names of the poisons to the ones you prefer.

for the past weeks or more … this macro has stopped working … for some reason it puts all the poisons on my MH and wont put any on the OH or throw. Any ideas?

It puts deadly on my main-hand and ranged, and instant on my off-hand and I just tried it… other then that it worked for me.

got it to work, just changed the cast sequence a little

#showtooltip
/castsequence Instant Poison,Deadly Poison,Deadly Poison
/castsequence 16,18,17
/click StaticPopup1Button1