Ronin Protection Midnight S2

Hey everyone,

These are a set of GSE macros I put together for tank specs (Protection Warrior, Protection Paladin, Guardian Druid, Brewmaster Monk, and Vengeance Demon Hunter), with versions for Mythic+, Raid, and Delves.

They use fixed modifiers on every block so the controls stay consistent and easy to learn:

  • Interrupt on Shift

  • Crowd control / stun on Ctrl

  • Defensive / heal utility on Alt

Everything is built to be playable and practical, not perfect SIM bots. The goal is a clean rotation, stable mitigation, and controls you can actually use while moving and dealing with dungeon chaos.

I made these because I deal with health issues, and macros like this help me keep playing and enjoying the game. That said, anyone can use them — beginners, returning players, or anyone who just wants a solid, consistent tank setup.

Please be kind in the comments. Life is already hard enough sometimes. Azeroth is a beautiful place to share, and I’d love for more people to be able to enjoy it together.

Feel free to use, tweak, and adapt them to your own playstyle.

Thank you, and have fun out there.

GSE MACRO:

!GSE3!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

1 Like