SCG-Single button Affliction Warlock level 80 version 11.0.2 update: 9/9/2024

Hey, I really like this macro.

One thing I would like to change for me but have absolutely no idea how… I do not want to waste “Summon Darkglare” on trash groups that are about to die. Is there a way to add a modifier for that CD?

You would have to add that spell into the WoW macro above the /click line, then disable or delete the spell block, using the line: “/cast [mod:ctrl] Summon Darkglare”.

1 Like

What MS you running? Just to get an idea.

I currently run it at 100ms

Hey mate.

Your talents have changed can i see…

Now are they using [Phantom Singularity] instead for Vile Taint.
And i dont know why my macro is starting to summon pet all the time, in fight…

I have not changed or edit anything in your macros. (100% standard of yours)

Check that the first line of your WoW macro matches this:
/cast [nopet,nomounted] Summon Imp
That’s the line that handles pet summoning, and should only be firing off when you don’t have a pet.

i have changed it to felhunter, but it would cast a new felhunter :smiley:
but i can share the “code”

/cast [nopet,nomounted] Summon FelHunter
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=target Corruption,null
/click [nochanneling] SCG_AFF
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Agony,Unstable Affliction,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Drain Soul

/cast [nopet,nomounted] Summon FelHunter
/castsequence reset=combat/5 Seed of Corruption,null
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Agony,Unstable Affliction,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Drain Soul

Hello! Really awesome macro. I had a quick question, if I wanted to replace drain soul with shadow bolt, what would that look like in the macro to make it work smoothly? I don’t think simply replacing the drain soul with shadow bolt at the end, will make it run smoothly, right? /cast [nochanneling] Drain Soul

You would want to open gse, look for any spell block that contains shadow bolt in it, then swap the 2 spells around.

I enjnoy using your macros for Warlock, but I get this error from the Destro after I installed the Aff macro. I want to install the Demo one, ,but have a feeling it’ll do the same.
Screenshot 2024-09-22 at 1.52.21 PM

Follow these instructions, taken from the main post:

Hi i have a question. If i remove the first line from the macro the one that summons the pet if its not summoned will it still work?

This is what I edited mine to look like and it works fine removing the “/cast [nopet,nomounted] Summon Imp” part.

/petattack [@target,exists]
/castsequence reset=target Corruption,null
/castsequence reset=shift/target Agony,Unstable Affliction,null
/cast [nochanneling] Drain Soul

2 Likes