SCG-Single button macro for shadow priest level 80 patch 11.0.2 update: 9/25/2024

If you like my macros, and want to provide me with some financial incentive to keep this and other macros updated, you can do so here: Paypal

update 9/25/2024: I changed a few talents around and added some extra versatility to the WoW macro to help with dps, along with a self heling macro set to help with survivability when needed.

Important:

1. go to GSE options - TroubleShooting - turn off ActionButtonUseKeyDown, otherwise gse macro won’t fire off using this macro set.

troubleshooting

1. BROKEN MACRO error on Different spec: go to gse - MACRO_NAME - Disable Sequence - save
  2. BROKEN MACRO error same spec: go go GSE-MACRO_NAME - tab:‘1’ - disable all spell blocks containing a spell you don’t know - save

Talents:

open the talent tree and import the following if you want to use the same talents as me:

CIQAJSbRac/22NxZbHdYKOQzcMgxMDAAAAAAAAAAAAwwswYmZ2GjZmZGzMzygZbMDzY2mZWAjhZzsN1MwCMAmZzyUziBgMGLA

SCG_SHADOW

1. copy the following macro, paste it in game as a new macro, and drag the icon to the cast bar to be spammed there.
#showtooltip
/cast [noform] Shadowform
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nochanneling,mod:ctrl] Mind Flay
/cast [mod:shift] Mind Blast
/cast [mod:alt] Shadow Word: Death
/click [nochanneling] SCG_SHADOW
/cast [nochanneling] Mind Flay

usage: To force specific spells to be cast, press ctrl for mind flay, shift for mind blast, and alt for shadow word death while holding down the spam key. However, this is also designed so those spells will sometimes be cast on their own without the need for a modifier, but the modifiers are helpful for increasing dps.

1. import the following code into gse, but do not keybind it.
di0neaGlbI(LG0WKIJrKLrkptunnq11iiBJO6BsPmocQZbswhbuduaPdsYcLs1djqtuiUiG0gfq5JsjJeqDsIYkfq1lfimtbe3KaStr(jHyOcqoQGWsju9uvtLkxvaQTki6ResNfKATGI9I(RaLblaCyjwmO0JfQjdcxgAZcu9zbvJgqCAGETGYSvCBa2Tu9Bs1Wv64cGwUO8CQA6uUUqA7ekJxG05L06br7NaYuIoMK4VGTc2bwfrerzsJoEbuIZ090XKeD8QyduV7PJjj64L1nmtSYWlX7xCgMYZfcU824T6I8(fNH3vxKxCCXIrJjn649lodt5WHscoVvxK3V4m8U6I8QyduVtJPC649lodt5WHNNZB1f59lodVRUiVk2a170ycoD8(fNHjjTg5WHZB1f59lodVRUiVk2a170ysi64T6I8(fNH3V4mmPPjSM8gExDrEvSbQ3PXKC649lodtsnnYB4T6I8(fNH3vxKxfBG6DAm1gD8Y6gMjwz4Z59lodtAYZLKleVRUiV44IfJ3QlY7xCgAmjmD8Y6gMjwz4LZ7xCgMY1YBdkERUiVFXz4D1f5fhxSy0yck64L1nmtSYWlN3V4mmjCduA8U6I8IJlwmERUiVFXzOXKudD8wDrEqdbW7QlYRInq9opOHa4LY5J2bn(DkvmJgtss0X7QlYRInq9oVvxKh0qa8GgcGxcoF0oOXVtPIz0OXlRdBuWXczjdSa7GE6OrJgFGu8waVqumecETgn4nqPjKuEJWnA8IILWurZkE6OXla0krkwHoEGXzhWEy8aXS1lWHgkeG(y9micYWdp0W9y0oOHqW7kd2npD8hyvereLoExzWUD04fuwiub(Hv8sCOAAPGcdSadb0bHiHaYyf0aagALsPukLsPukvli9jOBbz1dLcamaGruaWayAhYk0TaeuFcsVQveibadSbimHhyqRukLsP4JG(4mW1a1780OXRIAarpJpG0dlmSgOangi6cuaiZpONV1bAiXmpOENPCnj48cO0JwgzDdZed7gOENTZhbdEj6ymjXd0EW1ZIrb1bSfRal4aAv2o)xmwweM0esyENicYKKuttJgFQaa5VGTc2bwfrerPrJgj

SCG_SHDW_HP

1. copy the following macro, paste it in game as a new macro, and drag the icon to the cast bar to be spammed there.
#showtooltip
/click SCG_SHDW_HP
/cast Flash Heal
  1. import the following code into gse, but do not keybind it.
dGt2baGlIqBJiAMqIMTQUPc1VKQ6BqkTtr2lA3sz)qQ6NqQ8xs04uunqifdvrmyIGHd1bvHhdXXK05ikTqIkNwulwbwoP8qsYtbltPEoHjQsnvQAYQKPt5IkORcj8mfY1vsxwyRevTzIKTdj1hvu(QI0NLknmLyKQOxtsnAPkhMkNKe(TextQ48KQPruSoij3Mi1SsptvcGQzkHZ7PkpNW0MEcJDiAfb9mvPNWbILlnb9mvPNGah)ZufTe864GWbILlncMooiiWX)0yAtpbbo(NPAN9Cjjy64GGah)tWRJdchiwU0OX0i6jiWX)mvLDpsscMooiiWX)e864GWbILlnA0iOOnyn)M8oTSBWhc6PrJgbu6egkWxolUiSx2YSi7UtDxNVximnCQpw1Cc6PryCyUBN5ONWz84p3utONzybQ63)klqkAxsSB3(DfXAlBXfHJvRxrJWKIA1HoAgI0RGEjOq8HGWmyO8HMixAmnAxLHWyxB19kAwOH6Oz5sJYri5KoiaQMPeoVNQ8CcHHnPkAiHQI0yN5gK)SPt5ia4arXnt7oZj4rNkMQ1LLLnH7qk36BmvPrJgja
1 Like

Thank you so much, works great for me!

how is it that you are calling for a /click for the sequence from within the macro?
everything I have seen and read said that will not work. the sequence has to be bound to a key. will this work for other classes?

Ya, it will work, though you are more limited on what you can do within GSE using the /click method from what I’ve experienced and tested. Specifically, a macro block within GSE will more than likely break if you try to call it with a /click wow macro. However, spell and item gse blocks do still work, but only if you have ActionButtonUseKeyDown within GSE/options/troubleshooting turned off. Anyway, out of the 6 classes I’ve now been able to create a macro set for, that trade off seems to be worth it so far.

1 Like

Talent build is not loading for me, tried to use with my wowhead build and doesnt work, throws errors

dont know if your still having a issue, but i just imported the talents from the OP and it imported just fine. might be something else causing your error

Hi! Can you post a screenshot of the talents, because the hero talents are not importing for some reason. Thanks

its probably cuz the talents are just for lvl 70 right now. your gonna need to go figure out the hero ones.

1 Like

I haven’t had the time to level up my pries to 80 yet. Until I do, I recommend checking out Wowhead or icy-veins for talents help.

1 Like

I just updated my shadow priest now that it is finally leveled up to 80. Let me know what you think.

1 Like

Hello there!
Im very new to WoW and still levelling my character.
Im wondering if you could add an AoE button to this spec, to help with groups of open world mobs, but mostly to use in dungeons during trash packs.
Thank you for the spec so far, it is super helpful!