ScriptedCode's 2 Button Breath of Sindragosa Macro

Hello everyone, this is my first custom macro and my first time posting on these forums. Please let me know what you think about this two button macro.

Macro 1: NONBOS
Use this macro when Breath of Sindragosa is on cooldown. Hold Alt for AOE mode. Press Shift to fire Howling Blast when it procs. Press Ctrl to fire Chains of Ice.

didFbaWsvI3kPSnvKzlj3eGFjsFJQ0oPyVKDdX(LQFQIAyIQFtPbQcAOQkdwkdNQ4GQsDmjoNcwOQKLkPYYr6PclJkphQjQkmvfnzfA6OEMOCDaTrviBvfyZQu2UKQEmIPb0PH0LvADIWOvfDBQQoPkvJtL01uvDEQk3ve9ovOomOvrtzkkmNnVohY40uXewTimwrwXL5kzkES3GaRyzkkcpl5(dzC)ffVbYpTufbHI6H3rIDCp8nDH92VtbaiHApyPyulcwtzkAktrrkbI5EZnCYLFvgNIuceZ9wz4KxV5YKPiLaXCVbouaZKburkbI5ERMF7ycyfNS3C5EDz5h3BGd5UCfFwmdasOwnfR4Y67JUySMYuuKsGyU3Q53oMa)e9gNS3ahkxbLXPiLaXCVvZVDmbHPvj7nW)FhOyfxwF1TvleVAkwXhDbajuRMIve865iGieg1IO4JIAPOSpXIvaaIaewDhHxA9lcJAr0lXILa

Macro 2: BOS
Use this macro when Breath of Sindragosa is available. The way I use it is: Begin the macro and first it will begin to use your cooldowns and build up Runic Power. Once all the cooldowns are used and you are at max resources, press Alt to activate the actual breath spell. Keep firing this macro to build up Runic Power until Breath of Syndragosa stops and return to the NONBOS macro. Again, press Shift to fire Howling Blast when it procs.

detGbaWsa8wbzBkLMTqDtq8le(Mu1ofzVKDdQ9lPFQu0WuWVP0avkmuGAWsz4cQdcehdPZjvwOsvlvrPLtXtPAzI65qMianvLmzfA6OEMICDqAJkQARkQSzaz7kkMMeEmuNgrxwLrdKoSQoPsLXbOUMeDEH42c06eWDfslQwkrLVFtxPSwYxF8bZi5t08uMojhWdOhAmRevUh(W7auPCjvoiqzqTg5o2qgMVrSD82aeZ91wzwoKhBSZDgePfgPLsuTuIkNa)iU2k6l3cSsz5e4hX1wjn3tvAsob(rCTr7223pOuHCc8J4AROBipihSfXqESXQLy5oFHNhkmMjTWYbBiTgsoICaUiGnhcPLsu5e4hX1wOG2XaiqjbIJwBfDuGluklNa)iU2cf0og4J5O1gTmN77uAsob(rCTfkODmaMnXrRTIUH8Gy5GnhKhBSAjwoaxKzV47rNwIflwoKhg6hVdMpZmhmtAH1EXILa

Please let me know in the comments if you would tweak something or if I am missing something. Thank you

1 Like

Saving this spot for updates or further comments.