Sekhh's Arms Macros and UI

Hi All,

I am Sekhh, bm hunter/arms warrior. I wanted to drop in and share my macros with everyone in hopes to help anyone else out with injuries. I suffered a hand injury in Iraq in 07′ and have been looking for ways to make my gaming life better. WLM is that place with GSE. I am going to post everything I have including logs to verify this information. Logs and video of fights down below macros.

I only use one macro for my single target/aoe because the only difference is that I don’t use whirlwind build in Uldir, and use sweeping strike on a separate macro. I use Warbreaker and Bladestorm on separate macros as well

I name these macros with dots because I don’t like big tooltips while I steam.

Updated 11/2/2018
The best talents in 99% of Uldir I use is:
dqZIbaWsiQDbbBdKzdvMpe6Mqv)cj3wrLDIQ9s2TQSFfgMK(TugiOudfknyPA4qKdckCmLohKyHGswksXYPYdbf9uklJQEoIjcPmvv10fEnOQEMO66s0gLWwbvzZGkTDqfxwLzbj9zKsFxrPddmofz0qQoTOCsOW3GIUMIIZJunnroUIQEmkRvFXxzicZIIIciiiieqarAe3RVSpa39cIS8D9(DLH2bxqjUq8vgmkd0Boz2bF0Nf4GTfn3CoaTNmdPJHbAIJ5kdpG5AW7CKS2JOV4R(IVYOyasm6yMpLe3lJIbiXOVEpkjXZLrXaKy09qvOuU4jzumajg98uYpj(mYOyasm6(PTwRIdjJIbib5MV8ESB03euc1rF9EusOo6Bckjd5JonhUdqo9viZIdPIYhlYApzyDznxwqxgYhDSUJq0xHmSUdpG5A6l(kJIbiXO7N2ATQqg2gjWdyUM(IVYOyasm6(PTwRkuOqgEWReGdJxCo4CViR9eSuOqc
Talents 3112211

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Execute

Main Sequence: Overpower, Execute, Victory Rush, Skullsplitter, Mortal Strike, Slam

Post Macro: Execute

Thanks for trying this out. Add me on bnet or discord and let me know how you like it.

2 Likes

AHK Script – 40ms Delay

#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
$r::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“r”, “P”)
break
Send r
sleep 40
}
return
}

Adding UI Elements:

ElvUI Install and import profile https://pastebin.com/Sqz3TNQK
BenikUI – Install both v3 options for action bars and unitframes – I use physical dps layout
Weak Auras
Uldir – https://pastebin.com/mM4uCZGq
Dungeons – https://pastebin.com/5iJ8e3DS
BigWigs – Customize how you like, I don’t use dbm because of how “loud” it is
Little Wigs
GTFO

Logs

Here is a log showing the macro in heroic uldir.
Taloc 90%
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6wMmjq4tpGV8yx1J/#fight=4&type=damage-done
Mother 91%
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6wMmjq4tpGV8yx1J/#fight=6&type=damage-done

Love your work on the BM hunter… cant wait to give this one a try

awesome!

At a 361 ilvl Arms warrior i am pulling about 11k dps with your macro and usages of sweeping strikes and warbreaker… ^.^

logged in PURELY just to say what an awesome macro this is, head and shoulders above any other warrior macros and id LOVE to see a fury version at some point. awesome work keep it up :slight_smile:

I’m not sure what’s wrong. I use Razer Synapse and tried running 40ms, 50ms, 80ms etc… but I’m just not seeing the DPS. 360 ilvl pulling about 7.5K DPS on H Ghuun.

I’ve got to get mythic taloc weapon and I will be there.

I think I have tweaked some more and more stable without rage starving in execute phase.

dqdNbaWseyxqvTnaZgvA(qLUjQ4xGCBOi7Kk7LSBG2Vedtr)wHbcf1qrudwudhQYbLKCmLohQQfcLYsrvSCQ6HqjEkLLH0ZHmre0ub10fEnurptsDDP0gLITcL0MHkSDOuDzvMfc1NHc(oQshwvttKrJiDAPYjriFdrCnjPoVKyCsvhhk0JrzTcwUvgUyPPPPbaaaaF8XLh5Ocwg8Z9adKS6DP0DLr4HJVLBi3kRQ2G0HxMD4KuEFpMTy4XK)XWjZW7yerOCKSY48m)aRNh1narcwUvWYTYGypkkzkWeivlhvge7rrjxNs0E5QLbXEuuY0(DoNYLKbXEuuYlLYpjx1YGypkkzsQ7tYbidI9OaDyS9azxjVjGeXL8sP8texYBcijJGRcph37rNGviZIdVMwqw0naLr23n8DrfzeCvi7pesWkKr2FCEMFiy5wzqShfLmTFNZPCuzqShfL8sP8tkKrEGcopZpeSCRmi2JIsM2VZ5uHcfY48GTpxIaJZJ9dm6gGcBkuiba
Talents 3112211

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Execute, Mortal Strike

Main Sequence: Overpower, Execute, Victory Rush, Skullsplitter, Mortal Strike, Slam

1 Like

How much ms setup?

And would love too see a Fury macro from u.

i echo the above comments as this is by far the best arms macro, absolutely love it. keep up the great work

I am running a 40ms ahk

I am awaiting the appropriate gear then fury will be next so bare with me a bit. Lets hope for a weapon drop.

I’m non-kidding in love with your macros, especially the bm hunter one, I’ll give this one a try.

I have actually done a complete rework of the macro.

dqZIbaWsiXUGqBdKzdLMpeCtOYVqY3Gi7ev7LSBv1(LQHPWVL0abLmuOQblLHdrDqffhtPZHuSqqPwkuy5u1dbv8uklJkphXeHIMQQmDHxdQQNPixxuTrjSvqv2mOsBhu4YQmlivFwrvFhP0HbMMiJgs60IYjHuUTIkxtrPZJunoj64GIEmkRvpXxziaNIIIciiiierebme3PNSha79dISPDDUDLH5bxqo2q8vMH8XqdtXrALntEGA1lZo4JkTapSSO6NZdM)KHdW8v4DEsw9t0t8vpXxzumaj6T15OjjUtgfdqIEZbnGstIpjJIbirVnLsUsXtYOyas0BUYDmgIpRmkgGe9gstLjXHKrXaKGCWm)(SR32euc9EBDoAsO3BBckjdLJogh2dqo9uiZId5I8plYQFz49zvFwqxg(kjWby(QEIVYOyas0BUYDmgkKH3F4amFvpXxzumaj6nx5ogdfYq5OJ3FeIEkuOqgoWphGfTFCEyC)iR(fSvOqc
Talents 3112211

Macro Version 1

Great job on this, sek. Thank you for your hard work!

Hello mate, what addon is it that shows the boss abilities scrolling down (right centre of screen)?

[quote quote=66985]I have actually done a complete rework of the macro.
dqZIbaWsiXUGqBdKzdLMpeCtOYVqY3Gi7ev7LSBv1(LQHPWVL0abLmuOQblLHdrDqffhtPZHuSqqPwkuy5u1dbv8uklJkphXeHIMQQmDHxdQQNPixxuTrjSvqv2mOsBhu4YQmlivFwrvFhP0HbMMiJgs60IYjHuUTIkxtrPZJunoj64GIEmkRvpXxziaNIIIciiiierebme3PNSha79dISPDDUDLH5bxqo2q8vMH8XqdtXrALntEGA1lZo4JkTapSSO6NZdM)KHdW8v4DEsw9t0t8vpXxzumaj6T15OjjUtgfdqIEZbnGstIpjJIbirVnLsUsXtYOyas0BUYDmgIpRmkgGe9gstLjXHKrXaKGCWm)(SR32euc9EBDoAsO3BBckjdLJogh2dqo9uiZId5I8plYQFz49zvFwqxg(kjWby(QEIVYOyas0BUYDmgkKH3F4amFvpXxzumaj6nx5ogdfYq5OJ3FeIEkuOqgoWphGfTFCEyC)iR(fSvOqc Talents 3112211
Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority Pre Macro: Execute Main Sequence: Overpower, Execute, Victory Rush, Skullsplitter, Mortal Strike, Slam Post Macro: Execute
[/quote]

Hey Sekhh - thanks for the great work on the macro. Would you mind posting the updates in the original post with the date it was updated? This was we reduce the many different versions floating around and the community can find the latest macro in the original post without going through all the pages.

I have actually just changed this macro up today with some testing in LFR. Normal and Heroic runs will confirm it but just a tweak.

dqZIbaWsiQDbbBdKzdvMpe6Mqv)cj3wrLDIQ9s2TQSFfgMK(TugiOudfknyPA4qKdckCmLohKyHGswksXYPYdbf9uklJQEoIjcPmvv10fEnOQEMO66s0gLWwbvzZGkTDqfxwLzbj9zKsFxrPddmofz0qQoTOCsOW3GIUMIIZJunnroUIQEmkRvFXxzicZIIIciiiieqarAe3RVSpa39cIS8D9(DLH2bxqjUq8vgmkd0Boz2bF0Nf4GTfn3CoaTNmdPJHbAIJ5kdpG5AW7CKS2JOV4R(IVYOyasm6yMpLe3lJIbiXOVEpkjXZLrXaKy09qvOuU4jzumajg98uYpj(mYOyasm6(PTwRIdjJIbib5MV8ESB03euc1rF9EusOo6Bckjd5JonhUdqo9viZIdPIYhlYApzyDznxwqxgYhDSUJq0xHmSUdpG5A6l(kJIbiXO7N2ATQqg2gjWdyUM(IVYOyasm6(PTwRkuOqgEWReGdJxCo4CViR9eSuOqc
Talents 3112211

Macro Version 1

Logs 100% ilvl

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Fwy3ct62LpZ4GrWY/#fight=last&type=damage-done

thank you! not able to see the reports! is it private ?

[quote quote=67002]

I have actually done a complete rework of the macro. dqZIbaWsiXUGqBdKzdLMpeCtOYVqY3Gi7ev7LSBv1(LQHPWVL0abLmuOQblLHdrDqffhtPZHuSqqPwkuy5u1dbv8uklJkphXeHIMQQmDHxdQQNPixxuTrjSvqv2mOsBhu4YQmlivFwrvFhP0HbMMiJgs60IYjHuUTIkxtrPZJunoj64GIEmkRvpXxziaNIIIciiiierebme3PNSha79dISPDDUDLH5bxqo2q8vMH8XqdtXrALntEGA1lZo4JkTapSSO6NZdM)KHdW8v4DEsw9t0t8vpXxzumaj6T15OjjUtgfdqIEZbnGstIpjJIbirVnLsUsXtYOyas0BUYDmgIpRmkgGe9gstLjXHKrXaKGCWm)(SR32euc9EBDoAsO3BBckjdLJogh2dqo9uiZId5I8plYQFz49zvFwqxg(kjWby(QEIVYOyas0BUYDmgkKH3F4amFvpXxzumaj6nx5ogdfYq5OJ3FeIEkuOqgoWphGfTFCEyC)iR(fSvOqc Talents 3112211 This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02. Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority Pre Macro: Execute Main Sequence: Overpower, Execute, Victory Rush, Skullsplitter, Mortal Strike, Slam Post Macro: Execute
Hey Sekhh – thanks for the great work on the macro. Would you mind posting the updates in the original post with the date it was updated? This was we reduce the many different versions floating around and the community can find the latest macro in the original post without going through all the pages.[/quote]

I have updated the original post with the new changes.

I changed permissions to the logs should be unlisted and view able now with the link.