Sephs-Veng macro- Updated 12/7/22

updated for 70’s

Talents

BUkACnvaHJn8GSPD6tpaeczPTBAQJClkERAkkAcANgEtEJSSSSSSJJlkESoEJBAAAAA

Sephs Vengence Macro - Instructions:

Keeps Spirit bomb up as much as possible to reduce damage taken by up to 28 % damage reduction depending on haste, and up to 58% increase in damage again depending on haste.

Keys you press yourself - Disrupt, Infernal Strike, Demon Spikes, Vengful Retreat, Throw Glaive.

Shift : Elysian Decree @ player, Also if available uses Fel Devastation. less time you hold it less chance it uses Fel Devastation.
Ctrl : Metamorphosis
Alt: The Hunt

For increased output in damage only use The hunt when spirit bomb is applied preferably at 4+ stacks it will increase damage accordingly.

Main Macro:
Update: changed all powers besides initial immolation aura to combat to stop wasting resources and powers and auto pulling mobs with spirit bomb, should work insanely well now.

dKe6jaajc5suuvVIqv1SGu3sHODrHQFPOmmb1XKWYiXZOinnk4AGuBtrvFJqX4OqohKuRde8pqKbQqOdQilKcLhQOYeHexKIYgvi1hPOYibrDsbPvkj9sfQzQqYnjuzNq8tcvPHkjwkHspvvtLGRsryRGqFvHGXsrv8wjQ7kr2lQ)sOkgSOddSyL0JfAYGYLPAZcIpdQgTconLEniz2q52sQDRYVj1WjPJtrvA5k1ZjA6sDDLy7qs(ofrNxG1tOQmFOA)iZfSaJuW)Bwfi)IhiAgI5yefwGFbaMFTKFiHgsOHeAiHgsOHeAiX)OaY2eQWaTdJFLWkkfkHftyudDHPgX)R6XqrHrku4xCG4wlzbgPGf4hIGTfSI5swG)XEqLTlLSaJuW)SgSH7TFEDaLLp9ayxxQmmhaReJOW)SiMncfLLR1WGGCWgsJoQRxbDjkrbYJ0mZJGyNEkzet5xKOzrGSPSCTggeI9gReLIZBqTERoOLwjJyGFrIMfbYMYY1AyqaG1LOuyWPeYlxZn38pfBR(KSaJuWcmsb)eoHp2dQSDPKWjCgrHFrIMfbYMYYNooaUZXSh8suQaTrOwjm)cbQo)tX2QpUzefwGrkybgPGFcNWh7bv2Uus4eoJOWVirZIaztz5thha35y2do6OUEf0LOujSHWkf8leO68pfBR(4MruybgPGFcNWh7bv2Uus4eoJOWVirZIaztz5thha35y2do6OUEf0LOuXGymaTb(fcuD(NITvFCZiMYcmsb)eoHp2dQSDPKWjCgrH)zrGSPS8PR1WqF64a4ohZEWrh11RGUeLMAWGrZRWVqGQZ)uST6JBgXalWif8t4e(ypOY2LscNWzef(fjAweiBklF64a4ohZEWrh11RGUeLkZB68gu4xiq15Fk2w9XnJanlWif8t4e(ypOY2LscNWzef(fjAweiBklF64a4ohZEWrh11RGUeLkgeJbOnWVqGQZ)uST6JBgzEwGrk4NWj8XEqLTlLeoHZik8ls0Siq2uw(0XbWDoM9GJoQRxbDjkvG2iuReMFHavN)PyB1h3mIyybgPGFcNWh7bv2Uus4eoJOWVirZIaztz5thha35y2do6OUEf0LOubAJqTsy(fcuD(NITvFCZigXcmsb)eoHp2dQSDPKWjCgrHFrIMfbYMYYNooaUZXShC0rD9kOlrPIbXyaAd8leO68pfBR(4MrqnlWif8t4e(ypOY2LscNWzef(NfbYMYYNUwdd9PJdG7Cm7bhDuxVc6suAQbdgnVc)OyLGvmhgVYVqGQZ)uST6JBgPimlWif8t4e(ypOY2LscNWzef(fjAweiBklF64a4ohZEWrh11RGUeLkgeJbOnWVqGQZ)uST6JBgPOGfyKc(jCcFShuz7sjHt4mIc)IenlcKnLLhrvmqGVrh11RGUeLkHnanQNNFHavN)PyB1h38lwx1bnJuWVqGQZ)O0Av()2vh9YfBR(4)DZ7IFTfGXn38h6TUyXAic2wWkMlzb(NtxVcA2y8lSThuExWR8lSThuERWRCZn38pT0d6n)M4G60M8OCAPh0B(hbha10YgizbU5xCEdqb0awGFbaMFTKFJzcOMM7qfaYvpJm3xbL5BvGhfFvem2e8qnHfouMnvDQ6uvXokOcvSZ9HFlCOmBSy)PPPPj(n3Bge9T0QpgX0cff(Nw6b9M)3vh26EyKO4GEWK2do)ZHbKYqrHrku43Sle9o6ZPRvbny1Iz7a2y8pcoaQPLnqYcCZpKDmv(FxDqsje9dUFrNsXbIBnLJKskd9K9Ej2w9jHavLQo2DvjLVQDBBkx11RuUOsjqsz9sCGsGKsvTuAxXCkBnLBh2s0PegOga3PSbq5hLRbuUOszRPuXiknFkHbQbWDk3oSLyB1hLWCv)Gzp4uQpkhaY2rtj4Gr5IkLTMsOnY8P0EXTdKoL2JsyGAaCNsaCG9OeMR6hm7bNs9r5aq2UXPKQsvh7bskd0luQUDPKYa9Yw6yHq5iPKs717f1gnLHEH47dGr53BluoAkrXR1hLVQfkxIMsi6h8qwWOuSEVDqJMsHHT2KuAomGfvUXPKQsvPQ)GnKMsiqjLMHfiTGJsu842DkhrkvXab(MskNKyAkTHqjavalgyfZPCr6skhTJrjkoQCzdAR(moLusjMlLu22ANYa9cLdAmyuABkXCPKY4a4IoL2MYfPlPC0ogLO4OYLnOT6Z4usvNR3yucbkfN3GA9wDqlTsQ6ewdbkfgCkH8Y1uvQ6O1BkTxC7aPdJs9sRU0uApkHbQbWDk1hwaLlsNsHbNYHLRP0Kd(rPu1UTnLR66vkTskbQQywhgLQBpeFVbRybucAkni(Pu2GiuskTnLM0IHrP9IBhiDkHbQbWDkbXOEdZEWXcmoLuvQk)O4HawWAgPGFeqTZ)Bwfi)IhiAgI54FuazBcvyG2HXVsyLIWMAA4ctnuan08)QEmuuyeOnQGFbX7Cmsr4WHdRWV4a3cal0R9nQ8RT6Jng3CZnZ

Required Inner Macro

d8ZgdaqyvESQ60uSlLQyBkvvVLsQzcj6BqkZwIll1nPK8lkf3gk1)qu7eI9s2nW(v0pHemmKmokvgiKqZcKgScdNQ6GsY0OkoMsohvWcHswkKQfJulhHhcf9uuldupxWeHQMQqtgrMUOlkP6QuHEgvY1bXgPeARqHntfz7qs(Osv5Rqs9zQsFNsvJuszSucgTsz8kvPtQu5wukDnkrNNk1DPI63QYRHkRLIczjgFnBRBHi6vSqGvuC8knidIjdLmuYqjdLmuYqjlgLxiD0N0LnjXWuWWlyk0OCWspEqtCfKC7ri2raoWZEWCubj3EeIT6(eVGIczPOymocZrx6GIkfx9tZdeuuilffYsSn)lKZH1G3F7aGUyaEDEoC5XJDw6G4OB)wC1pnpGsHaROqwIT5FHCoSg8(Bha0fdWRZZb8cMYopIJU9BXv)08akfIlffYsSn)lKZH1G3F7aGUyaEH(FytFjuu0VCUBcNNdxoqT2VlXr3(T4QFAEaLkfVdqdXusmocZrx6GIIr3a8clAX16JKOfJ5dB6lfwIJegaUoHfTyK(Jt0IJegaUoxIwmwDjfTy0naVlrRuPsXSF)3HxilyXOUpCvqiUGIkfBvNh(lpffxRl(fdaNyXXR0GmiwCDGtpIFJ5dB)lpAtXKUfwIRGKBpcXIXSCHWo8czbl2Qda5k7aztGQgKMhqyjg19HRccXfuuPy8TthKskKL4ADXxm3(BbBXObENJ5O(EtIlaDoIBMWCyVPuMdiHEo6I7G5aZbP(t09CCasZHf7YCGVrvhYlnpWCy)wdMJWMXPComH54xmFCnP9ig5WUfJVMT1Tqe9kwmkVq6OpPlBsIHPGxuECrTSJAbVeZ(9FhEHyjAOjoIcykKfffffS49X1XOjcMhqiUwWWkvQuc```

Trouble Shooting :

Few people are having cycling issues where it just cycles over the spells and doesnt do anything, this is a known issue on GSE with how blizzard has changed a few things in game. There are work arounds and here are a few to try.

My macro has the first one already implemented for the inner macro which does "/click [mod:shift,combat] DH-EXTRAS LeftButton " if this doesnt fire off the inner macro then remove LeftButton from the macro and add it to the stub macro.

Example : > `#showtooltip

/click [button:1] DH-EXTRAS LeftButton; [button:2] DH-EXTRAS RightButton; [button:3] DH-EXTRAS MiddleButton; [button:4] DH-EXTRAS Button4; [button:5] DH-EXTRAS Button5; DH-EXTRAS LeftButton`

if the main macro is not firing but showing its going through it then a few things can cause this, and please follow this article to troubleshoot it, since it will cover everything that could cause it.

3 Likes

Will test this one out tonight when I get home. Looks pretty solid from what I can see in the breakdown of it. Two questions for adequate comparison: What MS are you running at and what is your iLvl?

My ilvl 293, I have ran it at 100ms and 30ms doesnt seem to make a difference so 100ms should be fine.

Do you have an import code for your talents?

EDIT: Nvm I see the import code is in the gse talent setup

Just updated main post with talents string.

that was a good idea. most people wont look for it in the macro and would bug you til you did post it. lol

v 3.1.14 is out and i am able to use this macro thanks for your work.

1 Like

Nice I will give 14 a try when Im done with class tonight.

Sadly I cannot get this macro to fire off any abilities.

I got the macro to fire, but cant get the Inner macro to work :frowning:

Mine seems to rotate but not actually fire off any abilities, even if I put it into combat manually first.

Make sure you create the stub macro for the inner macro as well. That was documented in discord. just click create icon.

verify that both are created in stub macros aka /macro

1 Like

This maybe the issue well documented on discord channel and in the gse troubleshooting forums.

change the button 1 to button 2 and try that there is a few other options to try as well its not a macro issue its a gse issue.

example :
#showtooltip
/click [button:1] SEPHS_VENG LeftButton; [button:2] SEPHS_VENG RightButton; [button:3] SEPHS_VENG MiddleButton; [button:4] SEPHS_VENG Button4; [button:5] SEPHS_VENG Button5; SEPHS_VENG

change to :

#showtooltip
/click [button:2] SEPHS_VENG LeftButton; [button:2] SEPHS_VENG RightButton; [button:3] SEPHS_VENG MiddleButton; [button:4] SEPHS_VENG Button4; [button:5] SEPHS_VENG Button5; SEPHS_VENG

OR:

#showtooltip
/click [button:1] SEPHS_VENG LeftButton; [button:2] SEPHS_VENG RightButton; [button:3] SEPHS_VENG MiddleButton; [button:4] SEPHS_VENG Button4; [button:5] SEPHS_VENG Button5; SEPHS_VENG LeftButton

1 Like

That’s better, thanks :slight_smile: I forgot about it, just assumed it was fixed in the new GSE update.

1 Like

edited: formatting

Which of the proposed solutions that @NVMaxx suggested worked for you?

The wird thing is, that the Extra Macro works fine if i click it manualy, but dosent work with the shift modifyer, and i have tryed changing it so that it launches of ctrl insted , and putted the other on on shift. Then the shift forks but the extra ability dosent fire of ctrl

Do i need to put the Extra Macro on a special bar or can it stay in the macro folder

reading this may resolve your issue.

I changed button:1 to button:2.

Ita language, to make it working I removed leftbutton from the /click , as far as i think seems that we need to traslate something.

btw removing it make it working

yeah it seems to be hit or miss for people, for me LeftButton is required… for others not so much, and others changing button:1 to button:2 …