sequence for empower rune weapon

first off i want to thanks all the folks putting the work into the macro’s here, they’re heaps of help for slow minds like myself.

now my question, is it possible to sequence ERW to fire once every say 20 seconds? i hate breaking it off the macro and doing it manually since well i tend to lose focus and completely forget about it it’s most of the reason i run lazy macro’s :stuck_out_tongue: . currently im running seal of necrofantasia/convergence of fates combo and i hate having it burn through both charges of ERW in the first 4 seconds of a fight.

and next/final question, even with the [combat] trigger in this line, i always seem to burn Sindragosa’s fury as soon as boss encounters finish anyone know why it happens? /cast [combat] Sindragosa’s Fury

Thanks in advance.
Muu.

you could try putting it in the loop section…and set the loop limit to 20…I honestly never tried it…but maybe it would work…ERW has a three min cool down…and sporting the ring I only used when I was running the BoS build…but maybe play with the time and see how it goes so theoretically three minutes would be 180 if you had concordance trinket… would bring it to two minutes maybe 120…as I said I never did it before but it has me thinking…when I was doing the BoS build… I honestly could never get past the ring burning through the casts…so I would have to micro manage things like that and anti magic shield to monitor runes and such

Here is a Exported Version of what I am using… I modified Papapancake1 's macro to suit my needs…due to I like to control certain things manually…but over all his/she’s version I feel at the moment is by far the better Oblit Macro out there…better than anything I have been able to come up with lately…
The talents are not written in stone…you will have to play with them depending on the fight or whether or not you are PvPing etc…

Sequences['7.3.Enmity'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.00.
  Author="Enmitÿ@Thrall",
  SpecID=251,
  Talents = "1113331",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      LoopLimit=15,
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] [talent:7/1] Obliteration",
        "/cast Pillar of Frost",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Chains of Ice",
        "/cast Remorseless Winter",
      },
        "/cast [talent:4/2] Blinding Sleet",
        "/cast [pvptalent:6/3] Chill Streak(Honor Talent)",
        "/castsequence Obliterate, Howling Blast",
        "/cast Remorseless Winter",
        "/cast Frost Strike",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
    },
  },
}

Enmity Thanks heaps, had to do a bit of digging to figure out where i needed to drop the line in for the loop limit but once i dipped it in there and set the limit to roughly 40 (i dont play the cookie cutter stat layouts) it’s running like a dream. ilvl 926 single target parsing at 1.04m dps over a 6 minute parse. not shabby for being able to afk for the duration of it. convergeance of fates trinket seal of necrofantasia/kolitra’s newfound will lego’s and 4set bonus from H.tos. are the basic layout for my setup.

Edit: no food flask or potion’s on the parse.
edit2: adjusted 6min parse dps post frozen pulse change

what i ended up with. modifying papapancake1’s macro.

Sequences['FrST'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.00.
  Author="Muucow@Saurfang",
  SpecID=251,
  Talents = "1213221",
  Help = [[original credit to papapankace1 for the basis of my modified macro]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      LoopLimit=40,
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Obliteration",
        "/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Obliterate",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Howling Blast",
      },