Shadow 5.4 (Dominate Noobs)

[quote quote=11355]for the autoclickers, ive added an exclemationmark before the mind flays, so it finishes without clipping, im just lvling at the moment and doing dungeons so its nice to just sit back and relax with your finger on the button

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/19 Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,!Mind Flay,!Mind Flay,!Mind Flay

its does cast mind blast on cooldown(wich is the only other abillity in my macro so far
[/quote]

Sorry buddy but that is a bad idea. You want to clip mindflay for mindblast procs as well as swd. Good attempt, but yah you dont want to do that.

I think I know why he did it now after reading his post. If you use a very fast key press it can look like your casts are being clipped. They actually are being cast, even tho your in game cast bar stops or says it was interrupted. It took me off guard and thought the same thing. But after watching closely and looking at recount as I’m casting, the spells are firing off. Also seeing spells go on cool down.

I haven’t had problem with Mindflay looking liked it being interrupted. But mind blast always looks like it is being interrupted, even tho it’s firing off.

yeah i just didnt want one mind flay to clipp the next one, but when mind blast goes off cd it clipps mindflay, so just tought that it might do the same at higher lvl

oh Brent i didnt know that, that exactly what i thougt it did. In that case just ignore my post

Yah I actually tested that out and mindflay never clips itself when casting it even if you spam the button while casting mindflay; unless Mindblast or SWD is available. I assure you of this buddy. The reason it appears like its clipping it is because your higher priority ability is available. Its pretty epic; lol.

Yah no worries buddy. Also thanks for the comments Brent :wink:

Nevertheless, there are probably some changes that need to be made to it. Keep trying. That is what this website is for so please feel free to comment and make changes.

Cheers,

[quote quote=11292]Thanks but my /target mouseover targets them immediately also when pressing the macro. Also you wouldnt want to use your macro I dont think because it would target people as well as their pets and that would be horrible if it were to happen. You would end up targeting their pets and dying.

Surprisingly most people dont know that you need to have “Target Enemy Player” clicked in keybindings instead of the default; “Target Enemy”. The default will make it so you target pets; everything. Not sure but you might try changing your macro to be enemy player.
[/quote]

in pvp yes… but try /targetenemyplayer[dead][noharm] in raid… but enough your macroes are awesome in every other way.

How do I adjust the timing on Vamp Touch & Shadow Word: Pain in your macro, they seem to be casting 5 sec too soon for me.
Thanks! Will appreciate any advice you got for me :slight_smile:

You could add another Mindflay or two, depending on your haste levels, to the chain line.

I tried to copy the main rotation on the macros in warcraft but it says im only allowed 250 characters and wont copy it all. Any ideas please.

Sorry for being rude but I am finished answering this question endlessly on this site. Please read. Its clearly answered on just about every thread on this site. Best of luck in your research.

Sorry for being rude back but please read my post properly. I didnt say i dont know how to copy macros (even the simpleist of people can do this). Perhaps i didnt make it clear— The chars in the macros are greater than the max chars wow will allow. I’ve trolled every thread and there is nothing about this mentioned.

I understood the problem. You need a macro extender. Interestingly enough by typing “MACRO EXTENDER” or “250 Characters” into the search bar; you will find dozens of threads which answer your question perfectly.

However, because I am such a nice guy I will just tell you. Go to curse.com and download the addon called “MACRO TOOLKIT”. Use that. Its easy to figure out. Click Macros like normal; then the Toolkit button; then extend; and then simply paste the macro from this site into it and press save. Make sure the top and sides are all flush. Easy peasy japanesy.