SHADOW BATA!

Been playing about in shadow on priest and this macro is working insanely good. Test it for yourself and please give feedback.

Single Target

Sequences['SHADOW'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.00.
  Author="BigShan",
  SpecID=258,
  Talents = "1333111",
  Help = [[Hold alt to apply Vampiric Touch or add it to you bars and press it before spamming the macro.]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [form:0] 232698",
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/castsequence [mod:alt] 34914",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] 8092",
        "/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] 228260, 34433",
        "/cast [nochanneling] 228260",
        "/cast [nochanneling] 15407",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] 586",
      },
    },
  },
}

AOE

Sequences['SHADOWAOE'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.00.
  Author="BigShan",
  SpecID=258,
  Talents = "1333111",
  Help = [[Hold alt to apply Vampiric Touch or add it to you bars and press it before spamming the macro.]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [form:0] 232698",
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/castsequence [mod:alt] 34914",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] 8092",
        "/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] 228260, 34433",
        "/cast [nochannelingt] 228260",
        "/cast [nochanneling] 48045",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] 586",
      },
    },
  },
}

Thank you, I look forward to trying this out and giving you some feedback.

Ohh I see its Beta , that’s why it wasn’t working for me in 7.3

Yeah, I’d love to get into beta so I can have a macro working at launch, but no invite so far. ;(

Works good.

Getting roughly 6.5K-8K @307.

Would be great to have this on launch! great work

So this doesn’t function at all for me, am i missing something? why does it show numbers and not actual spell names?

You need to have the beta version of the GS client for this to work as it converts spell names into their actual spellid for ease in copying.

Then it would only be useful in beta as due to pruning of some skills, spellid values will not be valid in live

i downloaded the beta version and its still not functioning, hmmm

You trying these on BATA or LIVE ?

This macro is made for BATA version of wow and GS. The AOE version of the macro would not work on live and the ST would require different talents. I wouldn’t recommend these on live even if they worked they are a lot better macros for priest on live in the 7.3 topic.

Id recommend Sethadon priest macros for live with out me posting my own.

Yep, I got that much lol. I couldn’t find the latest beta version of GSE is what I was referring to. Once I found it I got it working.

Why no Shadow Word: Pain?

@Raze48

If he doesn’t have a Shadow Word: Pain in there, it’s probably because he has talented Dark Void and is relying on that to apply the DoT. I doubt that will be the most effective manner to go about applying the DoT.

Talent: Misery - Apply’s both dots with with Vampiric Touch. This ability is added to a modifier or you can add as a key as stated before.

This macro deals insane damage and if u multi dot with Vampiric Touch you will top aoe aswell. You can also take talent: Dark Ascension and press it your self it works just aswell.

All my macros i have made and the new ones i have coming have not been touched on bata and i have run high keys.

[quote quote=60651]Talent: Misery – Apply’s both dots with with Vampiric Touch. This ability is added to a modifier or you can add as a key as stated before.
This macro deals insane damage and if u multi dot with Vampiric Touch you will top aoe aswell. You can also take talent: Dark Ascension and press it your self it works just aswell.
All my macros i have made and the new ones i have coming have not been touched on bata and i have run high keys.[/quote]
Another question, are you manually pressing this macro or are you using keypresses like AHK or razer? if so what is the recommended MS to use with this macro?

I’d recommend 80MS - 100MS for almost all macros atm with the GCD… Any faster you jump ability’s alot.

It works well. Thank you

Very nice, hold my sims to the T witha minor talent tweak…Thank you