Shadow Priest 6.0.2 Swapbar Macros - 2 variations on builds 100%

< Build ONE 1-1-3-1-1-3 INSANITY BUILD >

BAR ONE

/cast [noform] !Shadowform
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,
/cast !Fear Ward
/swapactionbar 1 2

BAR TWO

/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=target Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Devouring Plague,Mind Flay,Mind Flay
/swapactionbar 2 3

BAR THREE

/cast [noform] Shadowform
/cast [combat,nochanneling] Shadowfiend
/castsequence reset=40 Halo
/use [combat,nochanneling]14
/use [combat,nochanneling] 13
/use [combat,nochanneling] Fade
/swapactionbar 3 1
/targetenemy [noharm]

BUILD TWO MIND SPIKE- SURGE OF DARKNESS (keep mind spike on bar for its extra procs)

Talents 3-1-1-2-3-1 must have glyphs MIND SPIKE - MIND HARVEST
another VERY IMPORTANT KEY … DO NOT CAST DEVOURING PLAGUE- LET THE MACRO HANDLE ITS PROCS- if you do it will mess the macro up and you will need to manually press mind blast until devouring plague procs again.
BAR ONE

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Mind Spike,Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,
/cast !Fear Ward
/swapactionbar 1 2

BAR TWO

/castsequence reset=target Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Devouring Plague,Power Word: Shield,
/swapactionbar 2 3

BAR THREE

/cast [combat] Shadowfiend
/castsequence reset=0.3 Cascade
/use [combat]14
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] Fade
/swapactionbar 3 1
/targetenemy [noharm]

[quote quote=16851]BUILD TWO MIND SPIKE- SURGE OF DARKNESS (keep mind spike on bar for its extra procs)

Talents 3-1-1-2-3-1 must have glyphs MIND SPIKE – MIND HARVEST
another VERY IMPORTANT KEY … DO NOT CAST DEVOURING PLAGUE- LET THE MACRO HANDLE ITS PROCS- if you do it will mess the macro up and you will need to manually press mind blast until devouring plague procs again.
BAR ONE

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Mind Spike,Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,
/cast !Fear Ward
/swapactionbar 1 2

BAR TWO

/castsequence reset=combat/target Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Devouring Plague,Power Word: Shield,
/swapactionbar 2 3

BAR THREE

/cast [combat] Shadowfiend
/castsequence reset=0.3 Cascade
/use [combat]14
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] Fade
/swapactionbar 3 1
/targetenemy [noharm]

[/quote]

Slight change to the target of the mind blast devouring plague line… updated NOV 28th

Heya Brad, Thanks for this.

I have tried several other macros and I must say this is the only macro which works without any stuck-ups.Can I use these macros in 2 separate buttons like the following( without the swap bar )

Button 1 - cast [noform] !Shadowform

Button 2 - /cast [noform] !Shadowform
/castsequence reset=combat/target Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Devouring Plague,Power Word: Shield,

Just wondering, as a shadow priest with 642 ilvl, what kinda dps should i pull? I do somewhere around 15k in raids and my guild is not very happy with it.

I have chosen Insanity, Twist of Fate and CoP.

Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks a tonne in advance.

I agree, Brad has some nice macros. Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

But if you’re interested in a slightly different CoP / DoT Weaving macro set (also with no “stuck-ups”) go here. There’s even a helpful little video to boot. :wink:

Cheers!

How do theses Swap Bar macros work? Am I supposed to spam button 1 or what is the idea behind these macros?

You place several macros (up to as many as 6) across several bars (maximum of 6 as well). Each macro goes on a different bar, but in the BUTTON1 slot on each bar. Then, YES - simply spam the 1 key and it executes the commands of each macro, swapping thru each bar as it goes.

Make sense?

P.S. - The post right above yours (in this thread) has a link to a short video that might help clarify things for you.

Cheers! :wink:

Silly question here brad. how do you handle SWD and extra orbs from it? do you just run your macro and ignore SWD?

Hello everyone. I know there has been a few Q?'s about these priest macros. These were built while leveling from 90. They desperately need to be updated for level 100 talents and the 5 orb max out now. I will be doing everything i can to finish the leveling on my priest and get started on writing new ones :slight_smile: I may even jump on a friends priest to get some sooner. Hope this finds you all in good health. Ill keep you posted on any updates i come up with. I also have been playing around with a new addon called SIMPLE ROTATION on curse. I should help with the increase in orb rates from all the abilities and fire everything off as they pop DP / SWD / MB etc. I will write up a tutorial on how to set up this new addon as best i can … SO until then thanks guys and always thankful for the positive feed back.

I’m using your second macro, but the only problem I’m facing is that I can’t get Mind Flay to cast, everything else seems to be casting except Mind Flay. Any suggestions on what might be going wrong?