Shadow Priest Macro Shadowlands 9.0.1 - SHADOWLANDS, MY HOLYDAY HOME

Hello again @everyone! and good afternoon.

Heres the macro i made for Shadow Priest ( oooh man, this is something now )

First of all, remember game is in beta phase /ptr ( some addons working atm )

Did mine with my macro external software logitech gaming software, but ofc you can do it
with Corsair Utility Engine, Steelseries Engine, Razer Synapse, Autohotkey, etc…

105 MSEC KEYPRESS

Talents are 3 , 2 , 3 , 2 , 2 , 3 , 1 ( Unfurling Darkness, San’layn, Searing Nightmare, Mind Bomb, Psychic Link, Void Torrent, Ancient Madness ).

…::: SINGLE TARGET MACRO :::…

d4tudaqzrVesL3svTns0HbntkQEUqZgkNxf6MQGFrHVbv50uANa2RYUj2ps)esrddL8BsnqiknuuObJy4qKdcv0Jr1XK05OIwivYsPcTyiz5a9qOsEQultI1bPQjcv1uvrtMk10v1fPi9zs6zc66OOncrXwPiSzQGTdrvFeQWSiHPPsooKsJeQuJdcJwG7svojfLVsr01uPUhKcReIkVgfCBuQxDNdOUUXnoXhnnzBgaom30bu256tiwkFCDyjSucRRXjZpqdUg50Xai7mvTOIil(mfk5G2n4AC0MAIemA1YakkzvxFakmHyMjFcI8P8wTmxRXpDaYe7hqDTPIdAqEIlnBKGpeLfZ(hNR1nsj3m8hq5gX6dqoO2ejy0QL4ohqDNdOU2GdJpL4lAEauKeZkQEusrzyv59akRn4W4tj(IMhafjXSIQhLGGLZYacxBWHXNs8fnpaksIzfvpkj86kmCaxRn4W4tjLcIIswd4ETbhg)yIwMPWtkXx08aOijMvu9OK69fl8uqj17lw4PGsQ3xSWtbLuVVyHNck5gHtfus4LZ61AZ1AKm3Y2(RRRXLMnk4pxRXDcDpuRbsodd1Axj2puRD0kQ1HA9jOvyi)6CTgD5rgbZyCNdOU2GdJpL47GgKn6z5rjLWIsNigqzTXdbvZpLK9rkXx0bqq2E(UtOBVbeU2GdJFmrlZu4jL4lAEauKeZkQO)GvCJkf3jOhLaMX8rJhcQMpLqj3iCQGscVCwVuqjctmS9RrxE0XelHXCNdOU2aP8H)d5mSFD)jsidtH)wTSMrqRg0(hxFcAfgYVmxRD0kQLHAnJG5bihuVZbuxBWHXNs8fnpaksIzfvpk5gHYbuwBWHXNs8fnpaksIzfvpkbrTu2VMrD8pa5G6DoG6Adom(uIVO5bqrsmRO6rj3iuoGYAdom(uIVO5bqrsmRO6rjiQLY(973VFd

SHADOWSINGLE

Talents: 3232231

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-alpha17-shadowlands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Psychic Scream, Fade

KeyPress: Vampiric Touch, Shadowform, Shadow Word: Pain

Main Sequence: Mind Flay, Mind Blast, Void Torrent, Shadowfiend, Vampiric Touch, Void Eruption, Shadow Word: Pain

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

Post Macro: Psychic Scream, Fade

…::: AOE TARGET MACRO :::…

dSZUcaWsefVvv12quntvIMnqVwu6MIk)cGBJcxM0oHyVs7wy)u8tvsnma9BchgQHQkAWenCe5GivoVOQJHKZHIwikzPiLwSQ0Yv4HQK8uQwgiRtLQMikLPIQMSOy6kDrKQonLEgQCDizJQeSvvkTzKITJO0hvj0SqOPbQhlYivfgNImAe8zf1jvP4UQkxdsDpuQ8vuQ64Qu55Q4sv(Iqv3FqhBxZE6UM(Iav(6puqsG2iB968yqn2tDoioiioQ60HAjig1RFrN(B1XXkIIaroqQ65Wbkm4nXQdYQXAfrzvNnLgmkWTiu1PpOrms6vcgKWl(1cA38Lv9hkiP61DsA6g2kce6P65WPH4wDCSI4u(Iqv(IqvhqcFwJ8pejc4iuqBm)zKtazcveO6as4ZAK)HirahHcAJ5pJKdgMJRiC1bKWN1i)drIaocf0gZFgje0ee5alcCDaj8zp6DO0iPg5FiseWrOG2y(ZiHNacJMOrcpbegnrJeEcimAIgj8eqy0ens0tmjAKCWmPGRFPqq6sld7wV(vcgV4TSQ)qXz6BDenLTV1zPGBFRtRnMP6BD(HnYQlvzvNwBmd136KrZtRcQ4Jw(IqvhajDX7Itz7wNFyJS6cvw1jJM)5qpNYxeQ6as4ZAK)0igmUh4NrcXbroZPIavhWIhZ6QHYiVr(hcc4bJV)mkoZxr4QdiHp7rVdLgj1i)drIaocf0gZ3NZgzE1iJo(mYHE0LDlEmRRrAKONys0i5Gzsbt0iduGGDR7Rs6cOI0Afr9NdRyy381Fo0C40qu(U1FkoBoCAikF3UD72Tf

SHADOWAOE

Talents: 3232231

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-alpha17-shadowlands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Vampiric Touch, Shadowform, Shadow Word: Pain

Main Sequence: Mind Blast, Vampiric Touch, Shadowfiend, Shadow Word: Pain, Void Eruption, Mind Sear

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

THE TWO SEPARATES KEYBINDS YOU NEED TO HAVE ARE:

SHADOW WORD: DEATH ( SINGLE )
SEARING NIGTHMARE ( AOE )

OH SHIT BETTER HEAL MYSELF MACRO

/castsequence reset=90 Desperate Prayer, Vampiric Embrace
/cast Shadow Mend

SAVE THE PEOPLE MACRO

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=5 Power Word: Shield, Dispersion
/cast [help] Leap of Faith

STANDARD DOTTING MACRO

/castsequence reset=target/3 Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch

NEXT DRUID MACROS!!! <3

1 Like

So is there a way to add Void Bolt to the spell rotation, without it automatically converting to Void Eruption? Because I want to treat VE like a cooldown and obviously don’t wanna be wasting it on every mob i attack. and when i put void bolt on the list it converts back to VE again…

Ability works like that, and GSE translates IT auto as intented by Blizzard

PS: you should spam void bolt as much as you can, for slow insanity draining

1 Like

Well for shadowlands beta you no longer get Insanity drain you just get a straight 15 second void form. And it has a two minute cooldown. I don’t want to waste the cool down and I don’t want to waste another spot on my bars to have to spam void bolt separately is all. Obviously for the live version I like the auto conversion because my macro will spam void bolt as soon as I go into void form.

That is where youre wrong.

In shadowlands void form, works as in retail right now at least with LOTVD for refreshing DP dot

You should not get for now, nor ancient madness, nor ST2M

As for having spots free on your bars, theres a thing called addons and trillions with multiple extra bars for whatever u need to fast keybind ( new option by blizz in sl )

Maybe that could help ya

Cheers

@lloskka I just started my shadow priest. This macros works great. The only things I did diff was moved Vampiric Toucn in front of Shadow Word: Pain. Other than that Great macro

I was writing just now to @LoTower about it

A few times ( because of my mouse software ), i keep some of the abilities ( for example Vampiric Touch ), on a separate macro.

But happy to hear it works well!

Remember to dot everything you see move and ull be good :stuck_out_tongue:

cheers

thank you thank you thank you :brown_heart:

Hello lloskka

Can you tell me what MS or the timing of your macro so I can set it up correctly I am trying with 100ms

1 Like

105 MSEC. its right above the single target macro.

So ive leveled using this and its been working great, I was having some hang ups but that was due to something on my end and using the MS in Ghub completly wrong for the past month XD but now I know how to properly set my MS its not hanging up at all. love the macro and its caused me to really enjoy the class so far. I am going to continue leveling and gearing this toon so Ill try to provide more feedback once I can :slight_smile: again thanks bro! much love.

1 Like

Yuuuup

Keep the void side always with you :+1:

Cheers

1 Like

Why dont you have Devouring Plague in your macro?

Hello there.

Its one of the first iterations of the MACRO, pre PTR

Will update next week probs.

Cheers