Shadow Priest Swap Bar Macro (with video)...

is there a UI that you have to use the swapbars with to make it work?

Nope. These swap bar macros work with no addons (if u prefer). Personally, I use the LUI v3 UI, in conjunction with Bartender4.

[quote quote=22609]

<div class=“d4p-bbt-quote-title”>cmbates2009 wrote:</div>is there a UI that you have to use the swapbars with to make it work?

Nope. These swap bar macros work with no addons (if u prefer). Personally, I use the LUI v3 UI, in conjunction with Bartender4. [/quote]

Ok then I must be dumb cause I’ve tried understanding the swap bar method and I cant seem to set it up right or get it to work let alone we only get 2 bars now in the blizzard UI.

Would you be able to make a macro (essentially a ONE button macro) that mimics the rotation you have here?

[quote quote=22626]

Essentially, the full rotation looks like this: MB > MS > MS > MS, MB > MS > MS > MS, MB > MS > MS > MS > MB > SWP > VT > MB > DP > Insanity > Insanity > MB > SWP > VT > MB > DP > Insanity > Insanity > MB > SWP > VT > MB > DP > Insanity > Insanity That should just about cover everything. Cheers! :)
Would you be able to make a macro (essentially a ONE button macro) that mimics the rotation you have here? [/quote]

Macro Toolkit extends the character limit from 255 to 1024. I believe the full sequence would be greater than 1024 characters. Also, you would lose control over when to cast DoTs, DP and Insanity. You could try putting everything into a single macro, but I don’t think everything will fit. As well, I think your DPS output would be negatively affected.

I need some help. I copied and pasted the macros into the area and extended everything but when I try to use nothing happens. If I go back into my macros before I click macro tool the info is missing data. Macros are all new to me so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

[quote quote=22834]I need some help. I copied and pasted the macros into the area and extended everything but when I try to use nothing happens. If I go back into my macros before I click macro tool the info is missing data. Macros are all new to me so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
[/quote]

1. If you use Bartender4, you will need to configure BAR1. State Config tab > Action Bar Paging > Checked

2. To get the CTRL and ALT key mods to work properly, you may have to UNBIND some default Blizzard Key Bindings

Be sure you disable your gnome sequencer addon when youre running macro toolkit.

Hello, thank you for making this Macro. I had been using it as I leveled my Priest back in 6.0 and always found it to work great. I had stopped playing on it for a while to focus on my other chars and have recently returned to it. I have also recently added the ElvUi addon and seem to be having issues with B1B1. I spent an hour looking over and trying to figure out why but I can not make B1B1 swap bars. I can hold ctrl and fire off all of the abilities but it refuses to change bars. After a bit of playing about I just simply put B2B1 in place of B1B1 and everything works fine, I ended up just ctrl+clicking B1B1 on a different bar. From what I have seen it looks like something has disabled bar swapping for bar 1 but the blizzard interface only has options for bars 2-5 and I have yet to find anything that may fix it in the ElvUi interface. I was wondering if you had ever looked into it and what you may of found. Thank you for reading and Keep up the awesome work

(p.s Just about to see if your Feral swap bar macro will give me any issues)

Checked my S.Priest again and have found the issue, for some reason /cast [nostance:1] Shadowform blocks the macro from swapping bars. After removing it the macro works fine and fires off everything. I’m guess ElvUI changed something about stances and that caused the macro from not working.

Hi

Sethadon how dos that weak aura macro or what it is Works ??
pls help me…

Jimmy

come on it dosnt Work how about you show how the setup in Bartender4 is that would help ty

Jimmy

BAD NEWS: I have not played WoW since March; it is likely this Weak Auras string is outdated. :frowning:
GOOD NEWS: I am considering renewing my subscription soon (2 or 3 weeks maybe) Could update it then. :slight_smile:

great :slight_smile:

Could you pls tell me how setup in bartender neds to ? pls i cant get it to Work:(

Jimmy