Shaman Enhancement 8.0.1 WOW: Battle for Azeroth

Hello and morning everyone!.

First of all, remember game is in alpha phase ( addons disable by Blizzard )

Because of mostly abilities and cooldowns are pruned even more ( in GCD ), its just
a simple castsequence priority

Did mine with my macro external software logitech gaming software, but ofc you can do it
with Corsair Utility Engine, Steelseries Engine, Razer Synapse, etc…

I have been tweaking a bit my main character and this is what i got:

Talents: 3 ( lightning shield ), 1 ( searing assault ), 2 ( earth shield ), 2 ( forceful winds ), 1 ( ancestral guidance ), 1 ( crashing storms ), 1 ( elemental spirits ) AND 105 miliseconds key delay

Sequences['enhsingle'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX");
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
	]],
	"/castsequence [combat] Stormstrike, Lava Lash, Crash Lightning, Flametongue, Rockbiter",
        /use [combat] 13
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
	]],
}

Because stormstrike and Lava Lash procc A LOT, thats why they are first and second in sequence.

Other thing is to pop always Feral Spirit, when 10-15 charges of Lightning Shield ( you will have a nice burst with 3 wolves buffing you and biting everyone hehe )

PS: we cannot know atm the DPS, but i can tell you rares go down in 10 sec or less.

If the addon isnt working how is the game interpreting the commands? That’s not clear to me. Could you clarify?

Screen caps if you could please.

Hi Vic.

Most of the keyboard / mouse software can record different types of keystrokes and delays between Key press.

To some extent is a simple ‘emulation’ What you do in gse.

But this Works well now bc of the pruning ( less abilities, old ones conjoined, and even cannot use 2 of them at Same time)

You will see soon What im talkin about its like going Back to wow Classic already

Will post screenshot

W

I did a little more research and found that the Razer Synapse software doesn’t support long text based macros. I have been looking for a reason to replace my aging 2012 Mamba and now I have one… Going to pick up a SteelSeries Rival 310 in about an hour. Thanks for the heads up.

Vic