Shaman Leveling Macro 1-60 (Dungeon, PvP, and Leveling all in one macro)

d0J(eaWsOsVfqTni5WGMjevpJeZgkpMu3uL0ViQVbGCEkQDk0Ev2nH9l50anmv43cgOkImuIyWIgovLdQIu3MICmQ44qvlufLwkurlwfHwoLEOkkEQultLADQenriLMkfMmrA6OEeKIZrsDzKRtL2iKkBfIYMvruBxfbFea1SOkFwLW3Hu14ijtdcJgGgpuHtQIQlQIKRbrUhvvpxv3fqEna8CMXIoRr(Pq2Pq(5raEX7zS2aIrc(xFgKF6Up)mRLGmjlEV(ku4cXoxWK9eibdge7SRrRR4ckiwuzTeOLnVOYA0sNm0fJx0zD7J0NJ2fbO1xHABazK9bdIFgl6mJfDwlRHpxjWMcsVuZwmGQ8gHkelEVwwdF(j8UKqtvwPLEI9RuzLQpqYRsbi2IkRL1WNFcVlj0uLvAPNy)ohvwPkhuhEvIKIAeEvIsbLIxLcqSfrSwwdFUsvhiqTws45RqTnmJXRXLmlXs)pJfDwJMhWa65qaJb9T49AzgAVGysqMmxjWIGuck1RsaHwtEvkceoaF(bArL1YpdTmKzOgaJxJlzgNegbFAgJxlXsxHABygl6SwwdF(j8UKqtvwPLEI9J6OYkDouuR2Rsbi241nt(qNRqZGbX6MW7scgeInEX7zSOZAzn85kb2uq6LA2IbuL3iuHyX71YA4ZvcSPG0lHymqvQcHAvlQSwwdFUsvhiqTiI1YA4ZpH3LeAQYkT0tSFLkRu9bsEvkaXweP1YA4ZpH3LeAQYkT0tSFNJkReLckfVkfGyRLeE(kuBdZy8ACjZsS0)ZyrN1O5bmGEoeWyqFlEVwMH2liMeKjZvcSiiLGs9QeqO1KxLIaHdWNFGwuzT8ZqldzgQbW41nt(qNRqZGbX6MW7scgeITwILUc12Wmw0zTSg(8t4DjHMQSsl9e7h1rLv6COOwTxLcqSXRXLmJtcJGpnJXJxuzgl6SwwdFUsGnfKEPMTyav5ncviw8ETSg(8t4DjHMQSsl9e7xPYkvFGKxLcqSfvwlRHp)eExsOPkR0spX(DoQSsvoOo8Qejf1i8QeLckfVkfGylIyTSg(CLQoq6ETKWZxHABygJxJlzwIL(Fgl6SgnpGb0ZHagd6BX71Ym0EbXKGmzUsGfbPeuQxLacTM8QueiCa(8d0IkRLFgAziZqnagVUzYh6CfAgmiw3eExsWGqS14sMXjHrWNMX41sS0vO2gMXIoRL1WNFcVlj0uLvAPNy)OoQSsvh3aKxLcqSXRnSGcaq89oXXJxFAxgWGDTHf0hBb9DsNLeKuqndgeJhVba
LEVELING
Talents CLASSIC

This macro contains 3macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.23.

This is a Leveling Rotation recommended by:

:KeyPress:
#showtooltip
/targetenemy [nodead, harm, noexists]
/startattack
:PreMacro:
/castsequence reset=60 Rockbiter Weapon, nil
:Sequence:
/cast [mod:ctrl] Earthbind Totem
/castsequence reset=3 Lightning Shield, nil
/castsequence reset=10 Strength of Earth Totem, Healing Stream Totem, Searing Totem, nil
/cast Earth Shock

This is my first macro. Made this because I wanted to level a Shaman but didn’t see any macros so made a account to submit this to help others in the same spot.
What this macro does:
The first press will target the enemy, start auto-attack, and buff your weapon with Rockbiter Weapon if you haven’t pressed it in 60 seconds.
Next press will give yourself Lightning shield if you haven’t pressed the button in 3 seconds.
Next press will place down a Strength of Earth Totem down.
Next, Healing Stream Totem
Next, Searing Totem.
Then it will only cast earth shock until you stop pressing the macro for 10 seconds, after 10 seconds of not pressing the macro it reset and drop totems again.
And if you hold Ctrl you will drop Earthbind Totem so you can get away.

While in a battlegrounds it will do everything the same except only drop Searing Totem.

While in Dungeons, it does everything the same as the regular but instead it will buff your weapon with Flametongue insteed so you dont take aggro, and replaces Earth Shock with Flame Shock.

(This will update as I level up, I am only level 25 so far.)

1 Like

Do you still play? If so are you able to update this with stormstrike?

1 Like

I can’t to load this macro. It says “Can not interpret LEVELING”.

1 Like