Shield of the Righteous :: Protection Paladin :: 8.3+ Mythic+ // Raids

I think you might be misinterpreting, I mean I end up regularly at 3 stacks available but the rotation isn’t firing them off.

Could it be an addon interfering perhaps?

E: Found the issue, when I try to manually use RIGHTEOUS it gives itself a 15s cooldown but once that cooldown time expires the button becomes inactive. Presumably the callout sent from the main macro is getting caught trying to push RIGHTEOUS whilst that macro is inactive.

Just wanted to say thank you for the time and effort you put into these macros; not to mention the details in your write-ups. I’m using all your macros for Paladin’s.

If you have a minute could you tell me you MS (World number) so that i have a better idea as to what to set the macros to for MS speed.

Thanks in advance.

Here’s a video of the issue with not casting SOTR a good starting point is the Harlan Sweete fight at around 14:35 onwards.

As you can see I have the macro on mouse number 1 firing at 50ms, the RIGHTEOUS button is bound to Ctrl+2 but I don’t click that at all. Sometimes it works fine sometimes it doesn’t.

E: I have just watched your video and set the external MS in GSE options to 50ms as well as had only been using it on my mouse macro previously, perhaps that is where the issue lies. Will test and get back to you.

Take the Righteous macro off of your bars; it doesn’t need to be there. GSE will find it as long as it’s imported, which is why he says in his instructions just import the Righteous macro and leave it alone. I’m not sure, however, if that’s the cause of your issue.

my MS (world) is average 49

you are most welcome … stay safe and healthy out there

Fantastic macro, upped my survivability by a huge margin, +15 was a breeze now :slight_smile: big thanx for your work with this macro.

how does /click pause work? could it be used in specs like unholy to automatically refresh dots at a set time?

Hey i am super new to prot pally, does this hold aggro?

Anyone else having issues with keeping aggro. I only run stat corruptions, no td3 or anything. Lost aggro quite a bit this week in 14 plus. I know its skittish week but haven’t had issues in past.

This Macro is amazing, thank you.

click pause (in my experiments) works well with only a couple classes

its skittish … aggro not an issue

Hello, I’ve try to use your macro but sometime SoTR just doesn’t trigger for some loong period, and i guess it’s because I use AHK instead of a mouse software, so I have something to change on the macro ?

ya i have no clue about AHK …

Amazing in both presentation and performance. Thank you for your effort!

For some reaston The Sotr Dosnt Work for me its cast 1 time then its not casting anymore i dunno what i doing wrong i using Razer software and got it on 0.05s = 50ms i guees i can have wrong but like i said it never cast can someone help me ?

Most likely due to your GSE MS not set to your external AHK/Mouse firing MS software

I am having the same issue as others, where SOTR stops casting. What I have found is that it works the first time entering the game, after you stop the macro, and restart it, it stops clicking the RIGHTEOUS one. I have gone through several settings and played with MS timings, and still cant get it to go, other than the first time.

Hey there, would like to know how you can add the sound back in. when you start the marco the sound comes off only the music is playing in the background.

@usmcguy I have been doing some reading elsewhere on the site, and the creator of GSE explicitly s says that calling one macro from another is going to cause erratic behavior. So I am guessing that you are getting super lucky with the way you have yours setup, and the rest of us are seeing the erratic behavior lol.
Anyway, I ended up getting around it by firing 2 buttons vs just 1, and it seems to work fairly well.