Shield of the Righteous :: Protection Paladin :: 8.3+ Mythic+ // Raids

deleted … peace out community

7 Likes

RELEASED - Have fun !!!

Fantastic, cant wait to try it out :slight_smile:

Still working on said macro… highly interested in this

New Protection Paladin macro up - using the CLICK PAUSE feature for Shield of the Righteous ability - works great for me have at it and have fun ! - Released a bit early due to Shadowlands not getting released until NEXT YEAR … so have at it and go bash some heads

1 Like

Don’t be crazy, will be November at the latest.

November was the Earliest b4 Corona … but i hope your right

This works soooo good. Thanks.

Very welcome a labor of love

not sure what im doing wrong. i imported both macros. spam righteous protector. sometimes it fires SotR flawlessly and other times doesn’t fire it off at all.

Hey, first of all thanks for the insane macro. However, I have the same problem as larry-dumas1. SotR is not working most of the time. Other times it works flawlessly. Has it something to do with how fast I fire the Macro? Or do I need to setup some kind of reset in the GSE settings?

Regards

Keeps shutting off my sound effects. Otherwise its doing great.

Hey @nozomroto check out inside the GSE options for the sound option and try that to see if it fixes it.

It only seems to happen with this macro setup. I use many others for other classes from wowlazy and it never happens with those.

@nozomroto - because this macro calls another macro within it … i dont know of any other macros on here that do that

@mythos - make sure you are setting up the macro correctly both for your MS and the MS rate of which you are firing your mouse at

@larry-dumas1 - your gonna have to be a bit more upfront here - there’s so many unknown factors to your statement - are you testing it on training dummies, in dungeons, real world questing, are you out of charges because you are “out of combat range” - (the macro will still fire off Shield of Righteous even though you are out of range and waste charges) - your gonna have to put the actual ability Shield of Righteous on your BAR to see how many charges you have left and see what is going on with your side of things

@everyone - that last part will help out anyone else having issues - put Shield of Righteous on your ability bar and you will see how many charges it has to see whats’ going on should you be having any issues with the macro

Thank you for the quick answer, however I am a little lost with “setting up the macro correctly both for your MS and the MS rate of which you are firing”.

I am using a Steelseries 500 Mouse and I set the “spam” to 100ms. I played arround a little, but if I go under the 100ms SoTR spams to fast.
Do I have to set up MS in the AddOn or Macros itself?

ok first off you have to know how the /click pause feature even works so take a look here:

make sure your MS in GSE is set to the same MS as your Mouse / Keyboard (whatever your using to spam the key)

second:

with the /click RIGHTEOUS function being in the KEYPRESS section it is normally going to be the very first thing the macro tries to do when you spam the macro

so: seeing how the Shield of the Righteous ability doesn’t require a target or anything within range you can spam that thing (and waste charges) if you are NOT in combat or in range of a mob

@everyone - that last part will help out anyone else having issues - put Shield of Righteous on your ability bar and you will see how many charges it has to see whats’ going on should you be having any issues with the macro

see if this video helps:

1 Like

You sir, are the best.
Thank you for that video explanation.
I was so used to an older version of GSE that I totally didn’t realize that there is an MS option in GSE. Thank you very much for your macro and your help! Keep up the good work. I left you a follow on Twitch on YouTube.

hope it helps … i was about to type a whole novel but figured a video would be easier!

stay safe and healthy!

Still knocks out my sound effects, otherwise working fine.