Shirk MM Simple macro for simple people (Updated 16/01)

Hi Shirk!
I like where you’re going with this!

I’m having trouble with the current ST not firing the arcane shots at all.

AOE seems to work pretty well, after I changed the pause to /click pause.

I’ve tweaked the opener a bit, and removed everything after volley, and added Blood Fury.

I’m building this macro for a friend who has some recent medical difficulties and it’s causing issues with his left hand. Modifiers are ok but complex keypresses are an issue.

This is all an effort to keep him competitive to a semi high degree. I’ve been running manual, semi manual and automated for a week now on loads of different content and I’m finding it extremely hard to bring MM up to anything close to acceptable. Semi manual, by having an opener for AOE and ST as well as combining some abilities such as one button for Aim/Steady/DT/Explosive/Rapid have given great results but still prove an issue for my dude.

So we’re on to BM now, having far greater success with sustained damage ST on BM and the aoe is passable. Hopefully as the expansion gets deeper and stats increase BM will become more viable. Also looking at just shelving hunter all together and finding a class that is easier to one button with mods (any suggestions welcome).

I hope my ramblings here have helped people, I’ve had a few messages saying that people have modified the stuff I’ve made and come up with great results, I’ll leave it all as is for you guys to pick up from.

2 Likes

I’ve not played a lot of classes this expansion so far, but last expansion I found feral, guardian, outlaw, blood, destruction, prot pally all pretty good on one button, but never raided with any of them so cannot speak for how competitive they were.

1 Like

ret pally very good on 1 button

1 Like

Hello @Shirk you posted several times new modified macros in this thread, and I’m wondering, if you also updated it the main macros at the beginning, or not. If not which combination is new and the best? And thx very much for your work.

Find your way over to @anon80944990 thread where he’s pushing on with development of a version of what I started here.

https://wowlazymacros.com/t/shirk-mm-macros-w-scarylarrygames-modding-updated-1-30-2021/22078

2 Likes