Simple Fistweave

Sorry I dont know how to write one of these otherwise I’d do it myself.
All I am looking for is a macro that can do the following.
Also I am using GS
Cast Rising sun kick when its on CD or when it comes off cd (it has chances to instantly come off cd)
Cast Tiger palm 3 times, then cast black out kick.
Rinse and repeat

Thats all I’m looking for if anyone is able to help that would be great. Thanks!

Sequences['STFW'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
]],

'/castsequence [combat] !Rising Sun Kick',
'/cast [nochanneling] Rising Sun Kick',
'/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick',

PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]14
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

Hey, im trying to figure out how to freakin import and use that macro sequence and i cant, help me plz

Chris, this macro is for an addon called gnome sequencer (GS). You can download it via their website. The similar named addon (GS-E) you get from curse isn’t not the same thing. Instructions on how to load macros into GS are also listed in their website.

OP, the reason you want 3 tiger palms before you use blackout kick is for your teachings of monestary buff. The problem with the macro as it is right now, it only works correctly if you aren’t changing targets. You could put a “reset=target” conditional on it, but then it will only run through once on your current target. The most effective way to keep up your buff correctly is to use a modifier key. I can’t type out the whole thing because I’m on my phone right now, but you would want something like this:

[[/cast Rising Sun Kick]],
[[/cast [mod:alt] Blackout Kick; [nomod] Tiger Palm]],

If you’re just using your macro for questing and solo stuff, it’s fine. If you want to actually be an effective fistweaver, you have to control your buffs (which you aren’t going to get from a basic castsequence like that).

Also, if you’re channeling your AOE heals, you won’t be fistweaving anyway. Other than that, you just have your Crackling Jade Lighting spell. So you don’t really need [nochanneling] unless CJL was included in your macro.

First of all ty for the immediate response :slight_smile: I just downloaded GS and deleted GD-E i renamed the lua file that it needs and copied your macro under “macro1” of the lua file of the addon. when i log in to game it gives me a syntax error on the line that your scrit starts, sais its was expected to close a bracket “{” that started at line 12 :S and btw how do i use the addon ingame :S