Simple unholy macro

I really like your macro one of the best but if it possible that you can make it for more servivlty pvp macro like adding Necrotic Strike and death strike

Hi,

thank you all for your interest in this macro. I still use it on my DK. But I changed my main char some weeks ago. I won´t be updating this macro anytime soon. Feel free to use it in your own creations. I think the core rotation is still pretty good.

gl hf

hey so i started using this macro, and i only have 2 questions, why UF in there in main rotation in case we only doing trash befor a boss, and i see D&D is set to be at player location but it doesnt go for me

Dionysos I modified your macro to suit the changes also drop the MS down to 30 MS for auto fire. With the new changes and the corrected MS. Im getting pretty close to my sim dps now on the target dummy. Sim for 16.4k and doing 14.9k I know thats not alot but out of all the macros here this one is the closest to my SIM with the small changes. Feel free to give it a go yourself.

deu4caqiKQMLe)IKggsogvSmQ6zsX0aPRrQTHu(gkghk15eQ1bv4EqP8pOsgiufhKkjluiMiuLUiuGncf0iHk1jruTsOqEjuvMjvsDtIyNs6Nqv1qrQSuOIEQstLOUkuITcfQZcfXBLs3fe7v1FHIQbdCyilwi9yunzeLllAZqj9zOunAusNgrEnkXSjXTrODl43GA4ePJtLy5s1ZjmDkxhbBhkkNNk16HI0(v8DU8RoFXsf3431ycMJ)kg8Q)YFXDQi9Re3dqgPKbtGJb4l(IV0u8fFXpyeoXsDaiBanusw6PN(VYiLmyIV(IVGRstbxfFX)fVjwreuSxD(kbX7WyC2fKGdIl)QZLF15RkhjSb0YHjgfzqgGNIXZo(v)xvosydOLdtmkYGmaAnAAuV28vLJe2aAXJufK7SdzaqB800Vc9Rkhjmr6cHmWZbmGEksdBCyIrr2agaBDmu2LbO1uXuLbO1uXuLbO1uXuLbWwhdLDzaAnvmvzaAnvmvzammAg9R6VQCKWgGtdftdTxP9vLJe2aA5WeJImidakJgQZRmFv5iHnGwomXOidYa8mAAXXFxlLIHecCJeC47MUqidgjKYx6GfMeeVdF5BFL7KcSKM)r(k3jfyjnNh5l(s34mvsKiV8RoFvLMgsiijSBFPRNsq8o8LV9fFPB66PqC5xD(QAOo2tldjr3dOnaZkQteslzjImiV6)QYrcBaTbyPPbzaqPPzd91MVQCKWgqlryYWb36kqgGNIPXH5vOFv5iHjsxiKbEoGb0trAyZqDSN2agadJMrxgqGGIYTB3(6kcgRW9Vr6isbS2Zett8erbXzHvuGSVR0KtoEF1R9FjNdh((vckqaPqEWYoMLbJeC4rUD7haUsage Information
My Talents: 2,2,2,3,2,2,2
RUN at 30MS!!!

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.05.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Raise Dead, Epidemic, Outbreak

Main Sequence: Death Coil, Outbreak, Death and Decay, Apocalypse, Soul Reaper, Dark Transformation, Festering Strike, Unholy Frenzy, Scourge Strike

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

For some reason the 1st version of this macro gives me better results, just firing @50MS with no APOC or army I get 17K Avg and ramps up faster then the new one. I get about 14.6K with the modify version @ 403Ilv

Bump!!