Single minded fury Gnomesequencer

I decided to go ahead and my my own thread for this macro, I have been away for the holidays and such and did not get a chance to really get this made before I posted it in another thread which I built the macro off of Steves kind of as a building block.

Sequences['FuryA'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
	]],
'/cast !Execute',
'/cast !Raging Blow',
'/cast !Bloodthirst',
'/cast !Wild Strike',
'/cast Victory Rush',
'/cast Execute',
'/cast Storm Bolt',
'/cast [combat] Dragon Roar',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [combat] Recklessness
/cast [combat] Bloodbath
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

The thing with this macro is that its for single handed weapons, its also viable with dual 2H but you get the best outcome with 1H. Its not really dependent on talents but best to use Sudden Death, Bloodbath, and Dragon Roar I am a level 100 troll warrior I mainly tank and my gear is mostly for tanking but I love doing fury from time to time for farming and extra DPS when needed. I have around 648 item level using a 655 1H and a 630 1H, which this macro pulls about 19k dps in mostly tanking gear from just spamming it and burning left over rage manually clicking Wild Strike because using 1H also gives a ton rage so I just click that at times to dump it.

For AOE try this.

Sequences['Furyaoe'] = { 
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
	]],
'/cast !Raging blow',
'/cast !Victory Rush',
'/cast Bloodthirst',	
'/cast whirlwind',
	PostMacro = [[
/cast [combat]Recklessness
/cast [combat]Bloodbath	
/cast [combat]Blood Fury
/cast [combat]Berserker Rage
]],
}

FYI - you have both Storm Bolt and Dragon Roar in your macro.

They are on the same Talent Tier, so you can only use one or the other.

I’m assuming the Storm Bolt line should be removed?

I say that because Bloodbath and Dragon Roar stack nicely together, while Storm Bolt doesn’t really fit here.

That’s bc it will use whatever talent you pick

I see what you’re saying.

GREAT macro BTW. I’ve been using it in HM and BRF and it really comes in handy for those movement-heavy fights.

Talents for this?

So what exactly am I doing wrong? I have ilvl 674 with 20% crit and this pulls 12-13k on the target dummy. I have tried manually pressing the buttong and using autohotkey at a rate of 1 press every 50-250ms. Nothing improves the dps.

So I’m doing something drastically wrong or you are all full of shit with this dps you’re reporting.

Tell me what I’m doing wrong, please

I dunno what you are doing wrong, I use this macro for BRF raids, I pull really impressive damage with 672 gear in SMF. The single target is more impressive than the AoE for me, but this is rocking for me and is so helpful.
I rarely if ever have to hit WS to dump rage.
I use it with .03 delay
Here is a link to my toon so you can see my glyphs and talents

25-31k usually on single target fights, depending on how nice RNJesus is being.
Ty again to the creator.

Would you mind recording a video of you hitting a dummy with this for 2-3 minutes? I do not believe this thing is pulling the sustained DPS you guys are claiming. I am extremely lazy so I would REALLY love to be proven wrong. Now if its just pulling 25-30k burst and then leveling out to 14-15k dps after a minute or two that is believable and what I’m seeing on the dummys, but that just isn’t acceptable for a raid environment.

Me recording a video of proving you wrong wont actually fix your issue of something not working for you…
But I guess I can next time I go raiding, Also you know hitting a dummy is not going to be accurate at all due to no execute burn phase right.

Hey guys, sorry I haven’t updated this in a while. I have been off the game for a few months focusing on stabilizing my life and balancing everything out but I am coming back slowly after I had to reset my PC. Luckily I didn’t lose my WoW and macro files. I havent got to try to new content out but I am happy that my macro is working well for you all.

As for talents, you can use whatever talents you wish but I did say that “best to use Sudden Death, Bloodbath, and Dragon Roar”