Spam Unrelenting Assault/Imp Revenge Spec: 38/8/15

No, I have not update on my warr since I still stuck long queue on Faerlina server after i finish my work and end up long queue so i gave up play my warrior lately. However where i followed the wowhead spec that what i built the macro.

Here link unrelenting-assault builds

I learned that Blizzard nerfed UA spec?! Look like UA is dead spec? I will need exam whenever i have chance get on my main warrior.

1 Like

Howdy,

I managed got on my main warrior and tested seems it function working fine. I mean after Blizzard nerfed and I see any no difference. UA spec working like champ. I dunno why blizzard announce that.

1 Like

Hi, I am new to lazy macro and I have now clue how to adjust them yet. :slight_smile:

I have had an issue as the macro is not switching back to defensive stance after the mob was charged. Where you defined the variables you need to change stance:3 to stance:2.

Could you add battle shout to the macro?

Cheers
RePyH

Yes I was going post the update macro last night but I was exhausted from work and fell asleep. However i will post update macro tonight after work today.

Howdy everyone,

I have updated new macro in 1st post. However I tried get it working with Commanding Shout or Battle Shout and it seems Blizzard prevented my macro to execute either Commanding or Battle shout. I guess you guys have to do the manual by click either Commanding or Battle Shout every time you start fight.

I added Thunder Clap, and Demoralizing Shout to the macro. It working like charm. Have fun!!

1 Like

I have a question regarding this build in pvp against casters such as a priest.

Does this affect casters the same way a mele would be resisted?

I got eaten alive by a shadow priest in STV and we were both the same level.

I wasn’t able to hit him before I was dead and I was right on top of him.

Yup, that’s why it is weak against the casters as solo prot warr. BUT IF couple melee wailing on you and more revenge pop up available to use it against caster more faster killing them then kill melee.

Use your tool interrupt caster, bash’em and charge and spell reflective.

Mostly I focused on melee than fight with casters unless i have some enemy (melee) wailing on my butt and more revenge killing casters much FAST!

last time I fought ONE melee on my butt and i killed caster big chunk off his HP just 2 or 3 revenge DONE DEAL then lastly killed melee at ease xD

1 Like

Ahh I wondered! I kinda figured it was something like that. Darn priests anyway!

Thanks for the reply though!

I’ve found that:
/castsequence reset=combat Battle Shout, nul
works like a charm. :slight_smile:

Awesome, I’ll update the macro in first post. Thanks @killthenoise

1 Like

UPDATED Macro in 1st post, ENJOY!!! xD

1 Like

I’m Loving this build and your macro Chrootz, I have been leveling a warrior just to check it out from the get go. I think its the first macro i have came across i used exclusively from an early level, well, since learning Revenge. Using the build you posted, started putting points into Defensive till done then over to fury and then arms. Very enjoyable to play!

2 Likes

this still dominates

2 Likes

@Bababooey_1964

UA-Revenge designed when you have someone melee wailing on your butt and more pop revenge cds faster killing caster but not melee vs caster = usually die no matter how hard because caster doesn’t melee hit to your warrior dodge/parry that’s why it wont trigger your revenge cds faster.

That’s why i used this spec for AV bgs to allow melee hit my warrior = more dodge/parry = GG casters so fast killing them!!

1 Like

@chrootz is there a way to have a shift modifier that stance dances to berserker so we can intercept? I have tried writing macros for warriors and they confuse the hell out of me with that stance:2 stuff.

Sure. I can add the modifier for you. Give me an hour and im on priest ATM healing in dungeon

Excellent, thank you! I’m looking forward to it. Charge doesn’t seem to trigger in combat and it would be nice for grabbing loose adds.

I updated in first post. ENJOY!!!

Awesome thank you! any suggestions for what to dump the last 10 points into?

You can check the wowhead website and under prot warrior talent builds. There are 2 talent builds one deep prot warrior and second one is UA-Revenge.

Just remember most important things you need heavy avoidance gears as possible as you can find. Typically the T6 gears gives you like 80% avoidance and Because of the dodge/parry/shield block helps speed up the improved revenge cds GCD.

2 Likes