Spell not ready sound

Hello everyone, its been awhile but today is my first day back and I’m trying to get my grasp on everything but with that said I’m having a problem with the spell not ready sounds. I’ve gotten rid of the error messages but now I just need to figure out how to get rid of that empty sound. I had thought there was a tick box in GSE but I could be thinking of something else, how does everyone else handle this situation? I have this odd empty sound(Spell not ready) going off A LOT and I have not found anything online as of yet. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

it’s under the advanced settings under sound, that’s where you can turn off any sound in the game.

Yeah I can see you can turn off error speach but im not seeing anything for “spell not ready”

Thats what that is I believe.

Negative. 20 characters

Hi , if u dont wanna see the RED ERROR Mesaage in the Middle of the Screen.
Go to macros /m
and write this in the macro /run UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
now u will not see the red text anymore. U have to run this makro everytime u reload or restart the game.

have a nice day :smiley:

I appreciate it! but im talking about a sound, if you hit a gcd before its ready it makes a certain sound, I was just trying to figure out how to turn this off but haven’t found anything.

go to System // Sound // Left box of settings towards bottom Error Speech (uncheck this one)