Spitz BFA Leveling

As title says, this is just a leveling macro that I threw together in order to level in the new xpac. This takes advantage of Predator in order to reset Tiger’s Fury so, in theory, you could use TF near every mob unless you double pull.

CAUTION I would not recommend just mindlessly spamming this macro near the end of the life of the mob that you are about to kill. Even though Tiger’s Fury is marked to only fire in combat in the macro, the split second the mod dies TF comes back off cooldown and you are still technically “in combat” for another second. It will cast TF in that second. Use this a few times and you will see what I’m talking about. I would not recommend using AHK, Synapse or whatever else you use to mash the macros. Hit it yourself and gauge when to stop mashing it…10-20% hp for me.

Rip will only cast the once since Ferocious Bite will refresh it…but I doubt the mod will be alive long enough. When leveling and just killing regular mobs, Rip doesn’t have enough time to ramp up to any decent damage. The real damage is from the Rake, Shred & Ferocious Bite.

Here is a look at what it looks like along with the import. (I wish more people would post their macros this way to be honest):

Talents 2311212
KeyPress
/cast [noform:2] Cat Form
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
/castsequence reset=combat Rake, Shred, Rip, null

Sequence
/castsequence reset=combat Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rake
/cast [combat] Tiger’s Fury

KeyRelease
/console autounshift 0
/cast [@player, combat] Regrowth
/console autounshift 1

dCdkcaGEkj9sQG3sv12aQMjvKzJOBkI(LiDBeSta7vz3uSFP(lLu)gQbsj0qPsnyjdNQ4GurDmKooqzHujwkLelgHwoipvLLPQNJYePuAQe5zOIPt6IuQCokvDzHRdQnsfARujTzQsBNsKddzwOQ7rP40IYWevDxQkJweEmHtcKghQ01iQZdeFtuzTuIADucE0jna6UZnOsw2AxC0zRDYoxTZPb8tANeImmkB3ZHsF6VZ2WlcMuhaDNZWAcm0UZtMA1DNNqaQTdGMNZUKibe21aILHnSjna6KgaDxQaXuwagCyerxDbfSqTrGjqePD1L8)u(UK)NY3L8)u(UK)NY31)YGZLVlk3)hWVlvGyAx(fycerQVUKFAUDUXmnjsaHN00DoeG4gkySjna6UubIPD53G9IHiyH3xx5aN7a(DPcet7YVbZ0arQj4nybMarK6Rl5Nkpao7sfiMYcWGdJi6QlOGfQncmbIiTRUOC)NVl5)P8DrZNZE(UmWKKt3DA4XryJqZWMDxagCy0me5o3qrsKacpPP7CiaXkbzGyXKgaDxQaByyYOleSIHnSezE1UYpGFxQaX0U8BrpKiqci(UeycerQVU4AphWhaNDPcSHHjJUqWkg2WsK5v7IoD60DjrgyejOgnGSuy0mSzUmD6g

will try this out as maining feral this time , just hope some more macros will be incoming for dungeons etc :slight_smile:

Seems to be working great!

Hooking up on Shred and rake, shred and rake, over and over. Not sure what’s going on =\

How is it possible that you can’t get EITHER of my macros to work correctly for you…

Uninstall GS all together and start fresh.