Spitz Simple Bear

Here is the macro that I am currently using (AND LOVING). Can easily do M+5’s using this macro (my gear helps of course). It opens with Thrash to grab aggro and make Mangle do more damage. Make your healer your focus target for insta Rebirth. I keep an eye on my health and hold Ctrl to fire off Frenzied Regen usually around 50% HP. Use Survival Instincts as you see fit or when u know big damage is coming your way. And once I see Moonfire fire off, I switch targets to spread as much as I can not only to do more dps but gain more threat.

Keypress
/cast [@focus,dead] Rebirth
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [noform:1] Bear Form
/cast [mod:Ctrl] Frenzied Regeneration
/castsequence Thrash, null

Sequence
/cast [combat] Ironfur
/cast Thrash
/castsequence Mangle, Mangle, Moonfire
/cast Swipe

Keyrelease
/cast [combat] Ironfur
/cast Thrash

d8tAcaGAffTEfbVurvVfGxdHEmQ(TuUmvZMqpmfLpPOWVqPBdPonuTtf2Ry3G2prNArkdtjPXbbdujyOQidMKHRI6GkrDxaDmP6CqKfcuTucSys1Yr6HkI6PuwgPSofvMOsKPQstgitxYfvK4Vks1ZuHRdLnQKyROOAZe02veAAOWSus9zLIVRiPrQiYnvknALQVbrDsi55iUMIsNhf5WQATkHooq50ZnJEm7eQ7Ith8PSSGm0Yn29fDyrIPD07Ah9yl5cFmXkJEm7SZrTug9vzeBzSAVrJHIZSPTWIyIZyM4WyBFoTXCNsWBqsUz0ZnJEmw(tkPcaVHw)lGsfkAdkeJMHwmw(tkP6UtFYEghXy5pPioyyoK7s1XbsDKxlvhhi1rETuHasA9myeJL)KsQSPIF2JDQrQTpN2YnvSj5pOOhB4CeJEmWDXk6XeGd30JES5DMorDcj3m6Xy5pPKkaliSXXiRb5piGsL2QmqGrgAXyRNUXlh6OzsQaaB7pfnqaG8heWmoIXYFsjvaGnHnk656aLQzzGaYzWigl)jLubaDd0CtUOIaLQvOoCc4oiPsGVXHo9l8gmJzJXYFsrCWWCi3LQ7o9j7RLkiMOyQyZ7mjWf9N45Mrpgl)jLubG3qR)fqPcfTbfIrZqlgl)jLuD3PpzpvmR8ZRGb5fEdgZCWWCyH)IXUuCiIE1JEmb4WnArp2jQV950wUPIDP4qe9sl6PsfB7dXEruWYPt0HfEdgWtLkbSPITZ_BEAR
Talents 2XXX231

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.10.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Rebirth, Bear Form

Main Sequence: Moonfire, Mangle

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

fires moonfire too many times even at 300ms

Add a few more Mangles before Moonfire. I set this up with mythic+ in mind and will tab to a different mob when I see a Moonfire fire off to spread dps. As for boss fights I’m not too concerned for the minor dps lose of clipping the dot too early.

Premacro/Keypress:
/cast [noform:1] Bear Form

Doesn’t appear to be working after the hotfix on October 4th.

Use
/use [noform:1] Bear Form(Shapeshift)