Spoonful of Blood DK SL 9.0.2

Here is what I am currently working on. I have tried several of the macro’s here and I tend to run dry on runes and runic power. It hasn’t been an issue in Normal or Heroic, but when we were pushing Mythic with lowish ilvl (155, we skipped heroic mostly) this became a problem for me.

Currently, I can maintain 1 - 2 runes off cooldown and good RP generation. I like to control DnD so it is uses with procs. I also play around with other talents so Blood Tap and Blood Drinker are in decent spots. I tried Bonestorm but generally do not use it and would need to tune it better in the macro.

Give it a shot and any feedback is appreciated.

edit: forgot to mention that this macro is Venthyr based and I run it at 60ms (40ms+ realm latency).

da0ReaalcTluu1VaYWaQCmOSmaptIMMe6Ae02eKVrKkJtcohuzDIsUNOiduqPdkQQfsupefXevfDrrH2irQ6JeP0iff1jffSsrfVuqvZKi5MIQStu6NckgQOslvuQNczQc1wrr6ReP4TQk3vv1Er(lkQmyQoSulMapgvtgfUSIndu1NvLgTqoTs9AGYSvYTfy3u(nOHdvDCuuwUKEUitxLRteBxqLZRkSFstyumXIrizPEYCOCdtyyjwakMqX9ASlrimaamGsacLVKlcwjecpeA7uuyZ3c3Ef0vcjTOmY0PM2qJybcvIrO8AtsVYGDtnCJDBOrYekZZcpHYxQ4Su)50xK6ORUbB0CysC2sLL6pN(IuVngQ)C49dnhnNOoPEscE8W6Po4Hv1LH2KoynquD5feYq9N1Tb2ufvVngQlVGqgQh34v)61yjMxD11CyH1GETEOEvIPoMO6aIQdiQoMO6aIQxkQoaHKMPblFj1orX0rONd4BjRJyXiuEnVcz6utBOLOyIfJIjwmcbI3Pt9smSqflqSaeceVtxAyMKX4J6FguDEuB2S227V61jnxM4Wab9PU6cbxHIaIQxIfcOehXwsiq8oDPHzsgJpQ)zq15rTzZABV)QxN0CzIdde0N6QJHtiwbar1lXcbuItu9sSqaL4evVeleqjoITiHaX70P(NbvNh1MnRT9(RU8cczWOUnWMkXkKqG4D6u)Jdde0NO6gKh1MnRT9(RUqHaLLeBicbI3Pt9pomqqFIQBqEuB2S227V6fXboGceR0riq8oDQ)XHbc6tuDdYJAZM12E)vxgAt6G1acjfeIxQDW(ieaHycmqqFKmHY80mizcXoCWizcjpRJKju2B7fJKjuUW0LxZRqkMyXieiENo1)4Wab9jQUb5rTzZABV)QlVGqgQh34PJqOBWl9sm(THgHqdZKm2T7fHc)8i7znDAOyIfJqGUU(o3ytWd1)myuxd()ymnJFIfGqG4D6u)ZG4NtuDomqqFIQBqEuB2S227V6fdjSGq6iuCDBGnhajtO462aBomsMqHFEKBDsjkMyXieiENo1)cGmYQx3V6fXHdxbIfGqG4D6u)laYil(vxIQhw8R(Xufv3GQZJAZM12E)vVyjqiH0rOCRtEnVcPyIfJqG4D6u)ZGQZJAZM12E)vVioC4kqSaeceVtN6FguDEuB2S227V6y4eIvaGocL92Ebiz6OJqmTR7wWAsumDecHF4z4jXcieCekJg4Hv(Weya((Ab71(EqY0rhra

Usage Information

ALT: Death Strike
CTRL: Death and Decay

has support for Bonestorm, Blood Drinker, and Blood Tap talens.
Normally run 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 3, 2

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.31.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Marrowrend, Death Strike

KeyPress: Death and Decay, Death Strike

Main Sequence: Rune Strike, Vampiric Blood, Marrowrend, Dancing Rune Weapon, Swarming Mist, Blood Boil

KeyRelease: Raise Dead

Post Macro:

Adjusted version @ ilvl 196

1 Like

Awesome!! Been waiting for an updated Blood Macro. Will test this out and report back.

1 Like

you makro work nice :wink:

1 Like

Back again to leave some feedback on this one as well. Currently at 184 ilvl and running this macro for M+s and much like the UH macro of yours I use it works pretty well. Also wanted to give it a try in PVP since I do a lot of flag-carrying to get the easy pvp tank gear while Running talents 3222113 and it works fairly well having to use tombstone separately but other than that cycles really well. Also will be tanking normals tonight and trying it out with talents 1221133 and will let you know how that goes.

1 Like

What M/S? are you using? Should I be using 0ms or 100ms

He’s running it with 60ms (40+ server lag). I run it at 60 and works pretty good, changed it a little bit for my personal use, and no prob in m+4 atm

1 Like

Yes, I run 40ms + realm latency, typically this works for me.

Awesome, I am glad that it is working for you.

Yeah, I changed it up a bit and still testing some things for the raid. M+ i have done some with it.

How do your changes look? I’ve switched hot keys for more defensive skills and put dnd into rotation, same like lichborn. Now I have runetap, iceborn and boneshield on hotkey, and can control them much better for some hard inc dmg.
Will be happy to see your changes too, like you blood very much, need to test ur unholy tomorrow, if it gets not nerfed too hard that I need to switch to frost xD

i use all defensives on separate buttons, i do have marrowrend in the macro.

my changes are a raid version currently that lets me pool runic power and manually use it on mod. That is just to have more personal control over my Death Strikes.

I will upload sometime tomorrow (I am playing tabletop tonight).

1 Like

189 ilvl and I have been using this for the past few day, but keep going back to Izzeris as this still runs me dry out of runic power.

Interested to see the changes that you have made. I think this can be a great blood macro.

Are you using Bonestorm? I don’t really have it in a great place (and have not gotten around to placing it better). I have not really had runic power issues with the mod, I would like to know more about what is burning it up. Currently Death Strike should be firing automatically ever other sequence cycle (make sure the loop is set to 2)

I am still working on some things on it. Mostly, working on upfront AOE aggro generation and getting Death Strike to fire off faster on mod press. I keep defensives off the macro as I like to fire them off myself.

I am not. I am using Red Thirst. All Defensives are manual. I like to use them when I need them.

There are times when my guy is doing nothing except auto swinging because i have no runic power and no runes.

so I think I figured out what is different, after talking to a friend and watching my wife use it. I DO NOT just hold the macro and let it fire. I hold it for a couple gcd then let go and press it again a gcd or so later. I let the RP generate and only really hold it when moving or when the fight first starts to build aggro.

Here is my adjusted one, but I have not really figured out how to deal with just holding it or toggling it. If you do hold it down and fire it at 60ms it will run you dry. You could try slowing it down to 100ms maybe, I did try that and it did better.

diekfaWjvGAwKYUub0VayyQO6yOyza9mfmnr01iP2Ma9nvGmor4CqY6ur6EasdufkhufLfQqpuamra1fvHyJQq6JcqgPkuDsvewPkjVufrZes1nvjANK4NcOHQsQLQs4Pqnvr6QQaSviL(QauVvL6UQI9I8xvqgmLdlzXq0Jr1KrPUSuBgsXNvLgTGoTQ61qWSf1Tjv7MQFdA4KKJdiwUIEUqtxPRJs2UkOopeA)etmukPWqy81bgOYrpa0puGh8HgrpWabMuaPucNw523iHzabzahaj8zS2q4KWyvqO)JHh7m)W)SEnjCaHpcA7z8dDsbm4qqcFz5SQ8j8TNhU99dDAKWhXrdCY7aa1vvBH8N)lI0iHbUrtXkVKcdHVS4tiA7z8d9iLskmukPWqya8kUID7qX4HL7D(7VAIXH6iR9rSbgMGjtqkGegaVIBSbcR25Ty3oumEy5EN)(7JyZo2lq5qDK1kMyQpprsqnXgyccoGIugimaEf3ydewTZBXUDOy8WY9o)9xnX4qDK1(i2SJ9cuouhzTIjgdk1mja1eBGji4aknXgyccoGstSbMGGdOiLKegaVIRy3oumEy5EN)(7JyJziKn753rONKIAcdGxXvSBouhzTAI5qX4HL7D(7VpIPwn4WaPeKWa4vCf7Md1rwRMyoumEy5EN)(7JyjrDoycs5GimaEfxXU5qDK1QjMdfJhwU35V)(i2i074cN6egDiuf6F9)syqchaOoYAPrcF8UytJewP5iqJeESZlns4l((ldns4t2iErN7k2ukPWqyaBnF7T9whrXUDyyn1FUz3f7hsbKWa4vCf72HQ6vtmouhzTAI5qX4HL7D(7VpILmO6eQPLWPZVJqVGescFX3FbPrcJ3w1rz589dDcJBGWQ99xzcFYgXRNDmsPKcdHbWR4k2ToK9PvEFeljkuOsqkGegaVIRy36q2NY3zwtSJPkxi2tnXCOy8WY9o)93hXsoagunPmqya8kUXgiSAN3ID7qX4HL7D(7VpIn7yVaLd1rwRyIP(8ejb1eZzLZ0s4053rOxgAKWxp7ll(esPKcdHbWR4k2TdfJhwU35V)(iwsuOqLGuajmaEfxXUDOy8WY9o)93hXyqPMjbiTe(AyCVS4tiLskmegaVIRy3COoYA1eZHIXdl3783FFeBmdHSflTurlT0sy0wZFHm3rkLwcJv18tamPaQ(CchWDHWzSMvKsPLWhVZQi8zONEQya31gkgENFeA5QaKEb6NkgWDTHIvoBXaU5fIYvYvHvuSilvQGZvm0aNInc9oUWPUMyJziKTyap)oc9utSYzl2ygczlwAPsSTYTVXdumXKRuGt9kNruSjlxmgnXa1edutmgnXa1eBqtmqAPLia

Usage Information

ALT: Death Strike
CTRL: Death and Decay

has support for Bonestorm, Blood Drinker, and Blood Tap talents.
Normally run 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 3, 2

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.36.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Marrowrend, Death Strike

KeyPress: Death Strike, Death and Decay, Blood Boil

Main Sequence: Rune Strike, Vampiric Blood, Marrowrend, Dancing Rune Weapon, Swarming Mist, Blood Boil

KeyRelease: Raise Dead

Post Macro:

Hello,
I removed death strike from the rotation, I prefer to use it manually, but I would like to put it on shift rather than alt. How to please?
cordially

find the line in the macro

/cast [mod:alt] Death Strike

and change it to

/cast [mod:shift] Death Strike

that should change it to shift instead of alt.