Spriest glyph of dark binding

ok so for those that don’t know what it is, it’s a glyph that allows us to leap of faith, renew, and prayer of mending without canceling shadow form. while leveling i love it and i find that i really enjoy it in heroics here is the problem. is it possible to use my current macro and edit it to include

/cast [@target, help] Power Word: Shield

/cast [@target, help] Prayer of Mending

/cast [@target, help] Mind Sear

my current cast macro is

#showtooltip Mind Flay

/run UIErrorsFrame:Hide()

/cast [noform] !Shadowform

/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,Shadowfiend

/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,Halo

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Shadow Word: Death

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay

/castsequence Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Devouring Plague

/cast [combat] Power Infusion

/cast [combat] Vampiric Embrace

/use [combat] 13

/use [combat] 14

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

if it’s not possible i understand i just can’t figure out myself how to do it, i want my normal macro to do it’s thing when i’m targeting a enemy and the extra stuff if i’m targeting ally

Hello Gary Lee Julian Jr, the question is: How often do you want to have the spells go off?
I do not recommend to put Mind Sear in a rotation since is only for multiple target fights.
If you would like to cast Prayer of Mending and Shield on you whenever they are up then put this line between Shadowform and Shadowfiend lines:

/castsequence [@player] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Prayer of Mending
/castsequence [@player] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Power Word: Shield

ok, it’s a beautiful start but i want it to do my target ie if i’m targeting the tank while doing mind sear that they go off on the tank

/castsequence [@focus] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Prayer of Mending
/castsequence [@focus] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Power Word: Shield

Make the tank your focus, it will cast said spells on the tank even if not targeting the tank.

Hello all,

Been a fan of this site for a few weeks now and I just have to thank all that is contributing.

I think Gary want to use mind sear when he targets the tank and mind flay when he targets a mob. When i think about it it would be a great way to combine single target dps macro with AoE. I have no clue if this is possible tho :slight_smile:

yep that is exactly it