ßLUEßERRIE'S ßLOOD

dCewfaqEIA9sOy(kA)Q6tauMLcTluf9lczyiPJjPLbPNPetJqDnjY2iOVbqmojQZPG1jHQEhaO7bq1abaoiszHaspKaMib6IKuFeG0ibqDsuvEPemtjKBIQu7uOFIQQ)eblfIYtfnvGUkQs2kGYxbe9ws4UeP9s9xaObdLdJ4HrOhtQjdO6YsTzuf(mjA0ivNwPwmr8AiQMnQCBKy3G(TGHRKoUekTCO65OmDvUoez7sOY3begpaYqjj7QbDS6erekIxQreb1idz8PgWsaerekIF(f0rud6eKFbCCGALkvNQH8iGRBbcuwjhrYMBFYgOo5nrJhyg0XQbDcmc(MiHRzg0zHwwfEZyg0XQtrhbxzFnSPi)ykGb6eCksva8MaCP(85KM(2biZGownOJvN)8NfAzv4nJ9ZF6iQtrAc7EmfWGMobcBUnuP0hRe1YIrDckV2oPPVDa6Zrud6y15p)zHwwfEZy)8NoI6uKMWUhtbmOPtGWMBdvk9XwQvHIl7euETDstF7a0NJlg0XQZF(ZcTSk8MX(5pDe1PinHDpMcyqtNaHn3gQu6JvhexwSyNGYRTtA6BhG(CuSbDS68N)SqlRcVzSF(thrDksty3JPag00jqyZTHkL(yOOvHddobLxBN003oa95yjd6y15p)zHwwfEZy)8NoI6uKMWUhtbmOPtGWMBdvocaw5iYn(Ooqrc5K(yIxqfwYjO8A7KM(2bOphfAqhRo)5pl0YQWBg7N)0ruNI0e2X6IfPgQ7htbmOPtGWMBdvoQduKqUXgG2SJj9XWBwFaUoqrc5EShRouQwgD8XwQcrxggFS6qPAz0XhBPkeDzy8XwQcrxgaGpMcyqtNaHn3gQCuhOiHCsFm8M1hGRduKqUh7XQdLQLrhFSLQq0LbNGYRTtA6BhG(CeqmOJvN)8NfAzv4nJ9ZF6iQtrAc7EmfWGMobcBUnu5Ooqrc5gBaAZoM0ht8WWqzNGYRTtA6BhG(CSSbDS68N)SqlRcVzSF(thrDksty3JPag00jqyZTHkL(yLOwwmQtq512jn9TdqFooyqhRo)5pl0YQWBg7N)0ruNI0e29ykGbnDce2CBOsPpwDqSqazWjO8A7KM(2bOpFo5dkbPn3bmc(MiHRzg0PabksiNbQpF(CcOPAG14SDa64cvXIDcKnb50qcNWmOpN8UpIGKJyqNaCZTYTHi3j97wzfVirarai4ifJmfIgpW4PoqXjiHRHhZzDeDCzSoIoUmU4unKhbCDlqGYk5is2C7t2a1jnKo6bCNiIahsnIi04472jGMQbwJZ2bOZfEsLNuDYBcejchFWRXlUgE7a0a1ji)c44avQul5eGBUvNolIWoETcCY1a3jkv0kvHOO1LAfvOZiHs7erekIxQreb1idz8PgWsaerekIF(f0PGnpiiXDowDMRTMpbDeTevNaztqonKWjmd6ZPaCegJpbDuOpF(Sb

ßLUEßERRIE’S_ßLOOD

Talents: 1,2,3,1,2,3,3

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.0.44.

NEW TO THIS MACRO BUILDING CHECK IT OUT AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK I SWITCHED FROM VENTHYR TO KYRIAN BUT STILL HAVE THE CLASS ABILITY IN THE MACRO

1 Like

i tried it it pretty good my friend

How much Ms run this Macro?
I use Razer Synapse 3 and Razer Naga

I would start out at 250ms and go up while testing on a Training Dummy to find your sweet spot for any macro.

1 Like

I don’t use any AHK or fancy mice I just set my macros to my mouse wheel and scroll

Using mouse-scroll is a better choice.

There is only so much that can be sent to the server at once. Sending more commands than it can process (overloading the buffer) is suspiciously like botting. GMs will notice and can take action.

I’ve exchanged messages with Tim (the GSE author). The server will execute commands (even instant cast actions) no more than one per second. He told me that even mouse-scrolling can overload the client queue on the machine you’re using. This may make GSE skip commands.

Summary 1: AHK (or other) at 0.10 delay will overload the queue and seem like botting, a ToS violation. AHK is also detectable by the Warden.

Summary 2: Mouse-scrolling can also overload the queue but there is NO RISK of a ToS violation.

1 Like

Eldorann i can adjust my mouse wheels scrolling to slow it down or speed it up I just play with it till I like the way it works

Good question. I’ve read that smooth scrolling can be turned on varying with each mouse.

Click-scrolling is usual, where you feel the mousewheel “click” after moving the wheel a certain rotation distance. Smooth scrolling is where every movement of the wheel registers as a click.

Another way to describe it is click-scrolling is a click event being sent every 5 degrees of wheel rotation or 18 clicks per full rotation. Smooth scrolling would be like 360 events per full rotation.

GSE has a setting now where one defines the fastest rate at which events will be sent to Warcraft. Anything lower than 250ms is extremely suspect as humans can’t really press keys that fast.