Standard Raid and AOE 1 Button Macros V3

Update 12/15/17 New Macro available. Immolates are never going to be perfect as there is no way to accurately time them, but this works MUCH smoother and better all around. This macro is performing very well and I have made a video showing you the damage on a target dummy. (2.2M peak, average 1.46M over 3 minutes with standard food and buffs (the reputation ones, not the high level raiding flasks). I am not sure I can get this any better. This is of course with my gear and your mileage will vary, but as long as you are using soul of the netherlord this macro will be great. If you have lessons and Sindori, thats a totally different thing and I’ll make a macro for that if I ever actually get them. Shoutout to Dezoran for posting his macro’s recently, looking at his gave me some insight on how I could get a LITLLE bit of timing into this thing :slight_smile:

Here is a video of the macro in action:

FirelordST3 test

ST: Pay close attention to the talents here, as this macro does not require LifeTap in exchange for a relatively small amount of DPS loss. holding alt on the macro button will cast drain life, if you need it.

Sequences['FirelordST3'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Incindium@Moon-Guard",
  SpecID=267,
  Talents = "1,1/2,1,3,1,2,2",
  Help = [[Use with Soul of the Netherlord]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/use [mod:alt] Drain Life",
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Immolate, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Incinerate, Incinerate",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Channel Demonfire, Incinerate, Immolate",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Bolt",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Dimensional Rift",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Soul Harvest",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Conflagrate, Incinerate, Chaos Bolt",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Summon Doomguard",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Grimoire: Imp",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Conflagrate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Immolate",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/petattack",
      },
    },
  },
}

AOE: infernal and rain of fire goes off at your cursor. This does use life tap to maintain mana, alt for drain life.

Sequences['FirelordAOE'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Incindium@Moon-Guard",
  SpecID=267,
  Talents = "1,1/2,1,3,1,2,2",
  Help = [[Use with Soul of the Netherlord]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/use [mod:alt] Drain Life",
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Immolate, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [@cursor] Rain of Fire",
        "/cast Incinerate",
        "/cast Conflagrate",
        "/cast Channel Demonfire",
        "/cast Dimensional Rift",
        "/cast [@cursor] Summon Infernal(Guardian)",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Grimoire: Imp",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Immolate, Life Tap",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

your macro its good but spaming to much immolate can you make a delay for imolate cast when its at 5-6 sec on target ? its replace imolate when its on target at 17-18 sec

ill mess with it tonight and see if i can get immolate a bit more delayed

Take all the immolates out of this except for the one on keypress and when you see it fall off un target and re target the mob and it re applies it.

have updated the OP with a new macro and information!

Can you link your gear? Are you raiding with this spec?

Have imported about 7 macros today for various builds… However for some reason these two will not show up in the sequence viewer even tho it says macro imported successfully. You guys work so hard to help us out and it just frustrating to me when i can’t remedy the problem by myself. ALSO… can anyone tell me how to change the macro to a ? when it doesnt change after importing and stays the blue book icon. … i used to know but cant remember how i did it before… thanks all.
Note: got it to work finally… anxious to try out…still wondering about the ? mark tho…thanks.

To get the ? highlight the macro and click on create icon below.

to answer some questions. I was raiding with this spec, i did fix immolate but its always going to be little inconsistent. i was 938 at the time of that video. if you cant import a macro type /macros in your ui. you will see macros in there that you have deleted or dont use. you have to manually delete them. there is a hard limit of 8 i think with gse

Love this macro! , ty alot :slight_smile:

I have done some testing with the 2 macros and they both work fine for lazy people :slight_smile: I run this macro with the following AHK script:
I have found that around 100-110MS is the sweet spot.

toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
$ctrl::
Toggle := !Toggle
While Toggle{
Send {0}
sleep 100
}
return
}
Numpad0::ExitApp

How do i toggle the AHK to turn it on and off and where do i place macro on action bar please thanks.

I assume you have copied the text and made the script.

Put the macro on action bar number 0 and then open the script, target something and press CTRL and then AHK will fire the macro away

Awesome Maths wiggen thanks so much what MS do you suggest. thanks again

I run the macro between 100-110MS You just have to fiddle around abit.

Im new to use these macros but just love them, but from wich row do i copy ? do i even copy row 2 and 3 with the text ( Sequences[‘FirelordST3’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03. ) ?

keep this updated please love it.

I have begun working on this for BFA, will move further discussions to the 8.0 forum.