Stop asking for level 70 updates

Please everybody. let these creators get a week or 2 to enjoy the game. You sound like a bunch of little children begging for candy or newest toys. the game just came out and i would think you would be considerate to want everybody to enjoy it and level at their leisure. if the creator made a level 60 macro. then let them level and enjoy the game and they will have something soon as they can. Bugging them is just gonna stress them out and unless your gonna give them money or gifts for their time spent. then be paitient.

19 Likes

@kolskeggrson
Not cool.

Yh know the feeling. Getting spammed for new or updated macros dailie…

1 Like

You can also use the latest 9.0 macros from Shadowlands most of the time. Or just install a version of GSE from the summer, import the macros you want, update gse to the latest version and you have old macros working with Dragonflight. Just change your talents to match as they were.

1 Like

I can’t believe this ridiculous comment of yours was given 13 hearts… an active forum is better than a dead forum. A little extra attention never hurt anybody and ignoring little kids has been going on since the beginning of time.

Stressing people out because of a forum reply. :joy: :joy:

You ain’t nobody’s dad. Shut up.

2 Likes

It is a bit stressful. Normally I’d just release when and if I deemed it good enough but with the talent changes people want to make sure the macro works. And most that were released in the prepatch still work fine. With the release though people were asking for leveling macros than wanted updates to 70 macros, when some of us haven’t even tested on the beta yet.

I was planning on releasing mine after M+ and raids were released so that I could fully test them instead of releasing macros that are dummy tested only so I don’t know if they work well.

All kinds of content needing multiple builds and people wanting different types of macros and I have a ton of testing to do. I also had to figure out how I wanted to structure the new macros. Than I figured I need to release some videos to deal with the faq’s. What started as a hey guys try this out if you want became a fairly involved project, when I still need to put in time for the rep grinds, and rare camping like everyone else.

My advise is: If you’re unsure of the talents to choose just use the 60 build and grab any passive talents and it should still preform.

Now don’t get me wrong I could just tell people to piss off and it gets released when it does but I like the amount of feedback I get and the nice little community that is growing in my thread. Plus I know what its like to wait for what seems like ages for a release, which is why I had made my own in the first place.

Luckily the guys in my thread are very understanding.

Any hoot thats why I’m giving it a thumbs up.

You’d think people would learn…we go through the EVERY expansion…

1 Like