Sub alittle help needed if poss

hi i am new here and looking for some advice ive been using the site now for along time and think some of macros on here are fantastic so well done. and i am looking for a little help in getting my lazy ass macro to work now the first cast sequence fires off just fine but at the end of it none of the 2 following parts of it kick in. it just crashes and i have tryed alot of things to get it to fire but i just cant get it to lol. as soon as shadow dance ends and Eviscerate hits it just crashes… BUT if i take my opener out the first castsequence it works fine.

/castsequence reset=target Garrote, Cheap Shot, Eviscerate,Marked For Death, Eviscerate, Shadow Dance, Ambush, Premeditation, Eviscerate, Cheap Shot, Eviscerate
/castsequence [combat] reset=target shiv,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Rupture ,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Eviscerate,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Slice and Dice,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Eviscerate,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Eviscerate
/castsequence [combat] reset=target Backstab,Backstab,Backstab,Rupture,Backstab,Backstab,Backstab,Eviscerate,Backstab,Backstab,Backstab,Slice and Dice,shiv
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

sorry i dont know how to put it in a nice black box lol