SUB + Stunlock

hello im trying to figure out a macro i found it does not seem to work and wondering if some ome with knowledge of macros could help, im looking for a really good SUB pvp opener stunlocking. This is the macro i found.

/castsequence reset=30 Premeditation,Cheap Shot,Eviscerate,Dismantle,Shadow Dance,Shadowstep,Ambush,Ambush,Kidney Shot

it just doesnt seem right, if any one has a good stunlocking macro plz help me out, also looking for a macro to use once the stunlocking macro has finshed.
strictly pvp

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong but I seem to recall castsequence was limited to 5 actions at some point. If that’s the case, it might explain why it’s not behaving as expected.

Can anyone confirm?

i guess what im really looking for is a sub opener to stun lock them and get as much burst damg off before they come out, if any one has a nice pvp one that works let me know plz

you could try my macro it still works:
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=14 Shadow Blades, Garrote, Cheap Shot, 14, Eviscerate, Marked For Death, Eviscerate, Shadow Dance, Ambush, Premeditation, Eviscerate, Cheap Shot, Eviscerate