Subtlety Lazy Macro – 4.3

I promised to give you a rogue macro and after many hours of changing many lines over and over, I finally have come up with this PvP/PvE lazy macro for you.
There are 2 flavors, one of them is for spammable without being behind the target and the other one is for behind the target D’oh!

Version 1 - This one is for brainless smashing button from any position around the target with a modifier for Ambush when Shadow Dance is up:

/castsequence [mod]Ambush;reset=target Hemorrhage,Slice and Dice,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Rupture,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Recuperate
/castsequence reset=60 Shadow Dance,Shadowstep,Premeditation
/cast Smoke Bomb
/startattack

Macro Explanation:

Version 2 - This one also uses Ambush when Shadow Dance is up, but is only usable when behind the target because of the Backstab rotation, also hold any modifier key for Redirect:

/castsequence [stance:3]Ambush;[mod]Redirect;reset=target Hemorrhage,Backstab,Slice and Dice,Backstab,Backstab,Rupture,Backstab,Eviscerate
/castsequence reset=60 Shadow Dance,Shadowstep,Premeditation
/cast Smoke Bomb
/startattack

Macro Explanation:

These macros can be easily transformed into PvE or PvP by simply edit/changing these words: Recuperate to Eviscerate or viceversa.

UPDATED September 30, 2011: Removed the Redirect spell, it was not working in version 1. Version 2 still has Redirect but as a modifier. The rotation resets on target to prevent any lock ups.

Mr luis,

I don’t suppose you cant type that in a response so I can copy and paste these? I typed them but it keeps locking up.

Ziler

I’ll send a pm with them included. I can’t check right now if they are working on the game cause I’m traveling, but when I go back home I’ll check them out as soon as I can.

Thank you sir

Can I get those sent to me as well so I can copy and paste them?