Suche Hilfe für 2 GCD-Fähigkeiten auf einer Taste (mit einer Priorität)

Hello to all,

because of my eye problems I want to use the GSE. I am half blind and whether I can be operated at all is yet to be seen, anyway: In the link at Youtube: Survival Hunter GSE Macros for BFA! - YouTube 1 I also see nicely how it works with GSE. (Also in other videos).

The only thing is that GSE looks different for me. I don’t have the Key Press, PreMacro and Sequence fields like that.I “only” have blocks that don’t make sense to me, and no matter how I play with loops and repeats, I don’t get a #showtooltip under (it stays with the “?”), the Survival Poison + the Venthyr Shingle Shot is only used randomly (even though I use Priorities, etc).

What am I doing wrong? Are there different GSEs?I really only want shin shot and snake venom on one key, plus a /petattack. Venthyr shin shot prior, whenever ready (even when changing targets) and venom just in between. I have been assured that this works.But I think … I am too stupid…

Help would be nice, gladly a video with the current GSE version, there I found unfortunately nothing. Thanks!

PS: This is automatically translated. I hope I have not included any inaccuracies/wrong words by doing this.

See if this helps:

2 Likes

this is one of the most helpful things I have found! thanks for sharing @Deezyl_Fizzlepop .

1 Like

I tried, by the way, just forgot the answer.

It did not really help. I didn’t have the patience on the one hand, but on the other hand my macro attempts (rather cheat attempts as I would call it today) liked to hang even though the code was clean.

It often happened that the aimed shot was charged and the direct hit was ignored as an ability before it or that nothing happened at all.

I could have used more video instructions, couldn’t get into the picture above. My mistake / problem.

1 Like